• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

よろしくお願いします

My friend is thriving in that class. She's all lined up to be valedictorian, which is awesome, and nobody deserves it more than her. The problem is our two friends, these two boys also competing for valedictorian. They don't realize that they're harassing her, despite the fact that they relentlessly tease her for her personal beliefs. They've also been physically aggressive before, throwing her pencils and school supplies into the trash and shoving her into a locker. I have had to intervene to keep them from doing it again. The thing with these two is that they all think it's a giant joke. Everything they do is "ironic", and not at all harmful to the people they harass. My friend told me that she will not tell administration or report them because they're still good friends, but the problem has not and will not fix itself. If she talked to them, there's a high chance they'll ignore or dismiss her. If I leave, we're both afraid it's going to get worse, but I don't know if I have three terms of it left in me. ignoreとdismissはどう違うのでしょうか?I have three terms of it left in meの意味もよろしくお願いします

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数35
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15066/32200)

1。ignoreとdismissはどう違うのでしょうか?  ignore とは「無視する」(なんとも言わない)  dismiss とは「相手にしない」(そんなの馬鹿馬鹿しい、という) 2。I have three terms of it left in meの意味  こういうのが私には3学期残されている > (私がいなくなれば、形勢は悪化するだけだと彼女も私も思う、でも)こういうのが続くと、私に3学期も我慢ができる(とは思わない)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

flaming lipsのrace for the prizeという曲です。大好きなのでかっこよく訳してほしいです。よろしくお願いします。 Two scientists were racing For the good of all mankind Both of them side by side So Determined Locked in heated battle For the cure that is their prize But it's so dangerous But they're determined Theirs is to win If it kills them They're just humans With wives and children Upwards to the vanguard Where the pressure is too high Under the microscope Hope against hope Forging for the future But to sarcrifice their lives Both of them side by side So determined Theirs is to win If it kills them They're just humans With wives and children Theirs is to win It will kill them They're just humans With wives and children

• exclusive

I’m in my late 40s, divorced, and have recently tried online dating. Overall, it’s been great. I’ve met some terrific men and have been seeing a couple of them regularly. I’m upfront about not wanting to be exclusive at this time, and they’re fine with keeping things light and casual, so that’s all good. not wanting to be exclusiveとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• confirmed atheists

Recently, my partner’s lifelong best friend and his wife were killed in a car accident, leaving us with custody of both of their children. They are two wonderful girls ages 4 and 2 and we love them dearly and are happy to have them. Both of them are comfortable with us since we spent a great deal of time together before their parents passed away, but we did not have any children of our own and we are taking a crash course in parenting. At this moment, I have two main concerns. One of them is that we are not sure how to help them understand what has happened. My partner and I are confirmed atheists, and although our friends were not seriously religious, they did have some spiritual beliefs and we are not sure whether they would want us to teach their daughters that they’ve gone to heaven or follow our own instincts to say that even though mom and dad loved them more than anything, they’re simply not coming back. confirmed atheistsとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の一部だけ解説お願いします。

There was a time in my life when I would not have been so sensitive to my friend's feelings. I would have probably given her a sermon about the benefits of discipline and the dangers of overeating and poor nutrition. However, I would not have succeeded in doing anything but making my friend feel guilty and condemned. When she asked me to share ideas that might help her I did so, 『 but with an attitude that did not make her feel that I had it all together and she was a mess.』 I have discovered that one way to love people is to help them not to feel worse about the things they already feel bad about. (Joyce Meyerの本より抜粋) かぎカッコをつけた部分だけ文法も含めた解説をお願いします。

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• 文法と代名詞の指すものが分からない

Most children do not like to hear stories about when they were younger. Infancy is not a blessed state to them, but something to be grown out of and escaped from as quickly as possible. To them, their littleness, helplessness, and clumsiness is not cute, but humiliating, and they want to be reminded of it as little as possible. They don't mind, once in a while, if we don’t overdo it, our telling them that they were very nice when they were little, but that is about as much about it as they want to hear. Whatever mistakes they have made, in their growing and learning, are best forgotten. 上の文章の that is about as much about it as they want to hear. が訳せません、 自分なりに考えた訳ですが、 「それ(that=They don't mind our telling them=彼らに対し我々が彼に言うのを嫌がること)はほぼ同程度の子どものころについての(about it)量である、 その同程度とは彼らが聞きたいと思う程度である」 となり、日本語の体をなしておりません。 文法も代名詞が何を指しているかもさっぱり分かりません、 お分かりになれば教えてください。

• どのような意味でしょうか

My boyfriend and I have a temporary roommate (we’re halfway through her six-month lease) and I am wondering if it’s OK to ask her to at least play music or turn the tv on when she and her boyfriend have sex. Our bedroom is several rooms away from hers, and it sounds like she is right next to us. This isn’t to mention how awkward it is when we’re sitting in the living room with guests (like, our parents for example!) which is next to her bedroom and they are seriously going at it. This isn’t to mention how awkward it isはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この is it not の解説をお願いします

『山月記』の一節なのですが、下の文の頭にある「is it not」の解説をお願いします。 It is said, is it not, that all of us are by nature wild beasts and that our duty as human beings is to become like trainers who hold their animals in check, and even teach them to perform tasks alien to their bestiality. 原文:人間は誰でも猛獣使いであり、その猛獣に当るのが、各人の性情だという。 that all of us…以下が is said である一方、that all of us…以下「…とすべての人が認めているわけではないが」という意味合いを付け加えているわけですか。

• 困っています。

以下の2文の日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)And whether we like to admit it or not, we're also easy to train. (2)The only difference is that for us, it doesn't have to be that way.

• 教えてください!虫食いです

虫食い問題なのですが、分からないので教えてください。 テストとか大したものじゃなくて、ただ教科書にのってるものです。 Belive it or not, (1)doesn't always make you happy! It's notural to want to (2) a lot in life. We all need (3) to aim for, and no one wants to feel llike a (4) . However, some people are so (5) to be (6) that they never stop. When one (7) is over, they immediately look for another one. These people can fide it (8) to relax and enjoy what they have. For them, success is the most important thing of all-and they pay a high price for it. achieve, challenge, determined, failure, goals hard, success, successful がはまる単語です。 ちなみに(1)がsuccess (3)がgoals (4)がfailure だと考えたのですが、、、 よろしくお願いします。