適切な睡眠と定期的な運動の重要性

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 睡眠不足を週末などで補うことは重要ですが、定期的な睡眠の取得が必要です。
  • 定期的な運動は体重管理に効果的であり、日常生活に運動を取り入れることでカロリー消費が増えます。
  • 運動は気分をリフレッシュさせ、仕事や勉強の活力となります。また、筋力トレーニングによる利益も多いです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください

止むおえず、睡眠が十分取れない場合があっても、週末などの時間がある日にそれ(睡眠)をよくとるようにしています。 定期的な運動をすることで過剰な体重増加を防止し、体重を減少するときに役立ちます。 些細なことでも、(例えば車を利用せず歩いたり、エレベーターを使わず階段を使ったりすること)日常に運動を取り入れるとカロリーを燃焼することができます。 運動はmoodをimproveしてくれ、またenergyをboostしてくれます。 そうすると、リラックスできたり幸せな気持ちになります。実際、勉強などに行き詰まっていたり、落ち込んだ時など、運動することで気分をリフレッシュすることができました。また、仕事や勉強の活力にもなります。 筋力を鍛えることは次のような利益があります。(improved performance in physical activities, injury prevention, improve body composition, Enhanced self-image and quality of life, Prevention of Chronic Disease) 英文⇨ Unavoidably even if I can not get enough sleep, I try to take it well on other day, such as weekends. Regular exercise helps prevent excessive weight gain and helps in weight loss. It can burn calories you can incorporating exercise routinely, even trivial things (such as walking without using a car or bicycle, or using a stair withough using elevator). Excersice improves our mood and boosts energy. Then we will feel relaxed and happy. In fact, I was able to refresh my mood by exercising when I am stuck in study or I am depressed. It is also becomes a vitality of work and study. Training muscular strength has following benefits; impoved performance in physical activities, injury prevention, improve body composition, enhanced self-image and quality of life, Prevention of Chronic Disease. 日本語に所々英語が混ざっていますが…これをもとに英文を作りました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

英文⇨ In cases where[*1] I have to get through[*2] without enough sleep, I try to make up for it by taking a good sleep on other days, such as weekends. A regular exercise not only helps prevent excessive weight gain but it also helps cut down weight.[*3] You can burn calories by incorporating routine exercises [in your daily life] even if they seem trivial (such as walking instead of driving a car or riding a bicycle, or using stairs instead of using an elevator[*4]) . An exercise improves your mood and boosts energy. It makes you feel relaxed and happy. In fact, when I was stuck with study or was depressed, an exercise helped me freshen myself up.[*5] An exercise also provides a source of vitality[*6] for both work and study. Training your muscles has following benefits: impoved performance in physical activities, injury prevention, improve body composition, enhanced self-image and quality of life, and Prevention of Chronic Disease. *1: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=in+cases+where *2: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=get+through [句動12.] *3: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=cut+down+weight *4: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=use+stairs *5: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=freshen+up *6: https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=source+of+vitality

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます! 大変参考になりました。 また機会があればよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 添削をしてほしいです

また、lab3 で行ったflexibility Testでは結果(rating)がneeds improveでした。 運動する機会が減り、ストレッチも行っていなかったため、体が柔なくない、ということは自分でもわかっていました。 体を柔らかくすることは様々なメリットがあります。good flexibilityは関節の健康に必要です。柔軟性を高めておくと、怪我や筋肉痛を予防することができます。また、多くの人が経験したことのある腰痛(Low back pain)のそれの改善にもつながります。 定期的に運動やストレッチを行い、これらの結果をもとに改善したいと思います。 ⇨ Also, the rating of the flexibility test in lab 3 was "needs improve". I knew that my body was not flexibility because my opportunity to exercise decreased and I did not do stretching. There are a lot of various merits of flexibility your body. Good flexibility is necessary for joint health. It is possible to prevent injury and muscle pain to improve flexibility. Moreover, it leads to improvements of low back pain that almost people have experienced. I would like to improve based on these result to periodically exercise and stretching. 日本語に英語が混ざっていてややこしいかと思うのですが、こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削して欲しいです

自分の健康的な体重を知るためのBody Mass Index (BMI)というのがある。 Body composition LabではBMIは18でunderweightだった。またbody fat percentageは22.7でratingはrecomendedだった。 自分のBMIの値を今まで知らなく、計ったこともなかったが、結果がrecomondedで安心した。運動する機会が減ってきているが、食事には気をつけているので、それが影響したのだと思う。 英語⇨ There is a Body Mass Index (BMI) to know your healthy weight. In body composition Lab, my BMI was 18 and it was underweight. The body fat percentage was 22.7 and the rating was recommended. I never knew about the value of my BMI and did not measure it, but I was relieved the result is recommended. Opportunities to exercise are decreasing, but I am paying attention to diet, that is why I think that is affected them. 上の日本語を英語に直しました。 こちらの英文が間違っていないか添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削して欲しいです

ストレスを感じる原因は様々です。 自分の周りの環境が変われば、(引越しや季節など)ストレスとなることがあります。ストレスにはレベルがあり、免疫機能が損なわれる可能性があります。(immune functions.) しかしこれは先ほども述べたように、運動をしたり、食生活の改善、リラックスをする、誰かとトークすることによって、ストレスは改善されます。 また、定期的な運動(Exercise regulary)はいい睡眠(Good sleep)を提供してくれます。 十分な睡眠を取ることによって、あなたの感覚と機能の質と量の両方に影響します。 それは the common cold, obesity, hypertension, and depression(風邪や肥満、高血圧、うつ病)の予防に繋がります。 風邪をひいたときにはよく寝ることが大切だと言われています。十分な睡眠をとることで体力を回復でき、それが健康にも繋がります。 The causes of feeling stress are various. If the life enviroment changes, it may become stress (such as move and seasons). There is a level in stress, and it can impair immune functions. However, I mentioned before, stress is improved by exercising, improving diet, relaxing, talking with somebody. Exercise regulary provides goods sleep. Obtaining adequate sleep both quality and quantity influence how you feel and function. It leads to the prevention of the common cold, obsity, hypertension, and depression. It is say that it is important to seep well when you have a cold. By taking enough sleep, you can restore physical strength, and it lead to health. 日本語に英語が所々混ざっていますが…それをもとに英文を作りました。 こちらの文章を添削して欲しいです。

• 添削お願いします (1)

The composition movement of Lied that was began from Berlin in 1750 was region movement in North Germany and focused on Enlightenment-style. That is why it was put emphasis on the idea of "everybody can sing," and simple one with accompaniment that sings well melody. 「1750 年代にベルリンで始まったリート創作運動は北ドイツの地方的な動きであり、啓蒙主義的な性格が強かった。そのため、「誰にでも歌える」ということが重視され、歌いやすい旋律を伴奏が支えるという単純なものであった。」 *リートはLiedとしています。 *特に最後の「歌いやすい旋律を伴奏が支えるという単純なものであった」があっているか不安です。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

このように、自分の食生活、日常の運動、日々の生活を見直し評価することが必要である。 そして明確で合理的なゴール設定し、実行に移すことが重要である。 そうすることで、健康な身体を手に入れることだけではなく、自分のモチベーションなどにも繋がり精神的にも良い。 今回様々なLabを行い、その結果を踏まえて自分の生活習慣(運動、食生活を含め)を改めて考え直そうと思った。 英語⇨ In this way, it is necessary to review and evaluate diet, daily exercise, daily life. It is important to set clear and reasonable goals and to put into practice. Doing so will not only bring a healthy body, but also to your own motivation and mental well. I tried various Labs in this class and thought of reconsidering my own lifestle including exercise and diet based on the result. こちらの英文の添削をして欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削して欲しいです

Lab1で行ったCardiorespiratory Endurance TestのratingはFiarだった。 Lab2 でのMuscular Strength Test のBench press and leg pressのratingは両方ともvery poorだった。 しかしsit ups やPush ups, Hand Grip は共に結果はFair, Averageだった。 これらの運動は気軽にできるため結果がよかったのかもしれない。 一方、Bench press and leg pressは初めての経験だった。 exrcise が体のどの部分に影響を与えるのかを考え、プランを練り実行に移す。 苦手なこと(labの結果でわかったところ)を重点的にかつ広範囲に運動を続けると健康的にも、また身体的にも丈夫な体づくりができる。 ⇨The rating of the Cardiorespiratory Endurance Test conducted in Lab 1 was Fair. In Lab2, the rating of the bench press and leg press of the Muscular Strength Test were both very poor. However, the rating of sit ups, push ups and hand grip were average and poor. These exercise are easy to do, so the results may have been good. On the other hand, bench press and leg press was the first time. To think that which part of the body influence to exercise, to make a plan and to do action. It s possible to create a strong physically and healthy body to continue exercise intensively and extensively on a weak part of the exercise and body (to find the rating of lab) . 日本語に英語がかなり混ざっていてわかりにくいかと思うのですが、こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか添削してください.新聞記事の和訳です

和訳しましたが,しっくりしません.宜しくお願いします. How to Grow Old Gracefully U.S. residents might be living longer these days, but more and more Americans have chronic diseases, such as diabetes, which decrease their lifespan and boost medical costs. Some 133 million adults - almost half the adult population - have some type of chronic health condition, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). With such staggering statistics, you might think illness and impairment are synonymous with aging. But experts say old age need not be marked by disease and disability. Older adults can take action, even well into their 60s and 70s, to reduce the risk of developing chronic disease and avoid injury. "I think the old myth was somehow after age 60, 65, there's just nothing you can do anymore," said Margaret Moore, a public health advisor for the CDC's Healthy Aging Program. But really, "there are lots of things you can do to improve your function [and] your health well into older age," she said. Among the beneficial behaviors: Exercise, stretching, preventative measures such as flu shots and disease screening, and even a generally optimistic outlook on life. "There's certainly going to be some changes that occur with getting older," Moore said, "but it doesn't have to mean disability, it doesn't have to mean disease." 上品な老人となる方法 米国居住者は人生が長くなりつつあったかもしれないが、今日、増々多くの米国人は寿命を短くし、医療費を押上げる糖尿病のような慢性病になっている.疾病管理予防センターによれば、約1億3300万人の成人(成人住民のほとんど半分)は慢性の健康状態である。このように 呆然とさせられる統計では、あなたは病気を考えた方がよく、機能的障害は老化と同義語である。しかし,専門家は述べる.老年は病気や身体障害によるものではない.年輩の大人は行動を起こさせる.(以降?) 「私は老齢の根拠の無い説は,何故か60,65才の後と考え,それ以上あなたができることは全く何もない」とCDSの健康的老化プログラムの公衆衛生相談員 Margaret Mooreは述べた.「ほんとうだろうか? 老年におけるあなたの機能およびよりよい健康を改善するためにあなたができる多くのことがある」と彼女は述べた.恩恵を与えるような行動.(すなわち)運動,ストレッチング,インフルエンザの注射および病気のスクリーニングのような予防手段,更に人生における一般的に楽天的な態度「確かに年をとることに伴う幾つかの変化がありそうである.」とMooreは述べた.「しかし,それは能力障害,不健全な状態を意味しない」

• help improveについてです・・

すみません、どなたか教えて下さい。 Japanese food is very popular in many Western countries. Do You think this helps improve the image of Japan? この文章は、helpsとimproveの間にある単語が省略されているのでしょうか? 動詞の後ろにimproveと言う動詞が何故来るのでしょうか?

• 添削をお願いします

簡単なparagraphを書いてみたので文法などの添削をお願いします。また、内容的にも変なところがありましたら指摘をおねがいします。 Through this class, I have learned a lot of things to write a good paragraph or essay. One of the most interested thing is differences of sentences that translated by using translator and sentences that native spearkers use. In the beginning of class, I often used tranlator, because I was trying to use sentences structure from my first language- Japanese. But those sentences that I translated from my 1st language by using translator almost doen’t make sense for native spearker or include wrong words that native speakers don’t use. So, in the beginnung of the class, I was often commented by professor “I can’t undestand what this sentence says.” or “ This word is not used in this situation.” Since then, I tried to write a paragraph or essay without using translator, but it was very difficult at first. Also it took so much time to write a paragraph or essay, it were woes for me. In short, there are differences between english and translation of translator. There are differences between english and not only japanese but also another language. The most important thing is to understand the differences in addition to learning english.

• 英文の添削おねがいします

英文を書きました。 添削、アドバイスをお願いします。 以下の文章をみてください。 ・文法的におかしなところはありませんか? ・誤字脱字はありませんか? ・表現はおかしくないですか? 添削お願いします。 I think a modern apartment building is very comfortable. 私はアパート(マンション)は快適だと思う。 Because apartment buildings is multifamily housing, there is a room in top and bottom right and left. アパートは集合住宅だから上下左右に部屋がある。 Therefore the room of the apartment is hard to get cold and retains heat. だから、アパートの部屋は冷えにくく保温性がある。 How do you think of this? あなたはこれをどう思う? I think that this is a very good phenomenon. Because the warm room is comfortable and It can save an electricity bill. 私はこれはとても良い現象だと思います。なぜなら暖かい部屋は快適で、電気代も節約できるから。 In addition, in the apartment Building, security is steady from a single house. また、アパートビルは一軒家よりセキュリティがしっかりしている。 In spite of being it going away that a security camera, locking automatically are set up, what the person who lives in the same building even if I say anything watches is effective crime prevention measures. 防犯カメラ、オートロックなどが設置されていることもさることながら、なんといっても同じ建物に住む人が見てくれていることは効果的な防犯対策です。 I can live life that we can feel relieved by security by these security measures. これらの防犯対策によって私たちは安全で安心できる生活をおくることができる。 I think that acquaintances increase as a day passes in the multifamily housing. 集合住宅では日がたつにつれて知り合いが増えると思う。 I cooperate by this, and the making of more comfortable space will be possible. これにより協力してより快適な空間づくりができるでしょう。 Because barrier-free is the mainstream in the modern apartment Building, any people regardless of age or sex can live without being in need of it. 現代的なアパートビルはバリアフリーが主流だから老若男女不自由せずに生活できる。