体の柔軟性を改善するための方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 運動やストレッチを定期的に行うことで、体の柔軟性を高めることができます。
  • 柔軟性が高いことは、関節の健康にとって重要です。
  • また、柔軟性の向上は怪我や筋肉痛の予防にも繋がります。さらに、腰痛の改善にも効果があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削をしてほしいです

また、lab3 で行ったflexibility Testでは結果(rating)がneeds improveでした。 運動する機会が減り、ストレッチも行っていなかったため、体が柔なくない、ということは自分でもわかっていました。 体を柔らかくすることは様々なメリットがあります。good flexibilityは関節の健康に必要です。柔軟性を高めておくと、怪我や筋肉痛を予防することができます。また、多くの人が経験したことのある腰痛(Low back pain)のそれの改善にもつながります。 定期的に運動やストレッチを行い、これらの結果をもとに改善したいと思います。 ⇨ Also, the rating of the flexibility test in lab 3 was "needs improve". I knew that my body was not flexibility because my opportunity to exercise decreased and I did not do stretching. There are a lot of various merits of flexibility your body. Good flexibility is necessary for joint health. It is possible to prevent injury and muscle pain to improve flexibility. Moreover, it leads to improvements of low back pain that almost people have experienced. I would like to improve based on these result to periodically exercise and stretching. 日本語に英語が混ざっていてややこしいかと思うのですが、こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

>Also, the rating of the flexibility test in lab 3 was "needs improve". ⇒ OKと思います。the rating はmy rating の方が良いです。他の言い方の例。 I've got "needs improve" at the flexibility test in lab 3. >I knew that my body was not flexibility because my opportunity to exercise decreased and I did not do stretching. ⇒ I recognize (that) my body is not flexible because my exercise opportunity has decreased and not done stretching (much). 言い方としては、because I lost opportunities to exercise often と言うのもあります。 > There are a lot of various merits of flexibility your body. ⇒ a lot of は単数形なので、there is。a lot of と various はくどいので繋げないほうが良いと思います。merits of であれば、merits of being flexible There is a lot of merits (in various way) of being flexible on your body. > Good flexibility is necessary for joint health. ⇒ Having good flexibility is necessary to keep my joints healthy. > It is possible to prevent injury and muscle pain to improve flexibility. ⇒ I may be able to prevent injuries and muscle pains with the improved flexibility (flexibility improvement) > Moreover, it leads to improvements of low back pain that almost people have experienced. ⇒ Moreover, the flexibility improvement will contribute to ease low back pain which many people are suffering. > I would like to improve based on these result to periodically exercise and stretching. ⇒ Taking those result seriously, I will improve my ratings by periodical exercise and stretching.

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

my ratingなんですね。 a lot of とvariousは一緒に使わないのですね! 勉強になりました! ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を添削して欲しいです

Lab1で行ったCardiorespiratory Endurance TestのratingはFiarだった。 Lab2 でのMuscular Strength Test のBench press and leg pressのratingは両方ともvery poorだった。 しかしsit ups やPush ups, Hand Grip は共に結果はFair, Averageだった。 これらの運動は気軽にできるため結果がよかったのかもしれない。 一方、Bench press and leg pressは初めての経験だった。 exrcise が体のどの部分に影響を与えるのかを考え、プランを練り実行に移す。 苦手なこと(labの結果でわかったところ)を重点的にかつ広範囲に運動を続けると健康的にも、また身体的にも丈夫な体づくりができる。 ⇨The rating of the Cardiorespiratory Endurance Test conducted in Lab 1 was Fair. In Lab2, the rating of the bench press and leg press of the Muscular Strength Test were both very poor. However, the rating of sit ups, push ups and hand grip were average and poor. These exercise are easy to do, so the results may have been good. On the other hand, bench press and leg press was the first time. To think that which part of the body influence to exercise, to make a plan and to do action. It s possible to create a strong physically and healthy body to continue exercise intensively and extensively on a weak part of the exercise and body (to find the rating of lab) . 日本語に英語がかなり混ざっていてわかりにくいかと思うのですが、こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削して欲しいです

自分の健康的な体重を知るためのBody Mass Index (BMI)というのがある。 Body composition LabではBMIは18でunderweightだった。またbody fat percentageは22.7でratingはrecomendedだった。 自分のBMIの値を今まで知らなく、計ったこともなかったが、結果がrecomondedで安心した。運動する機会が減ってきているが、食事には気をつけているので、それが影響したのだと思う。 英語⇨ There is a Body Mass Index (BMI) to know your healthy weight. In body composition Lab, my BMI was 18 and it was underweight. The body fat percentage was 22.7 and the rating was recommended. I never knew about the value of my BMI and did not measure it, but I was relieved the result is recommended. Opportunities to exercise are decreasing, but I am paying attention to diet, that is why I think that is affected them. 上の日本語を英語に直しました。 こちらの英文が間違っていないか添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

このように、自分の食生活、日常の運動、日々の生活を見直し評価することが必要である。 そして明確で合理的なゴール設定し、実行に移すことが重要である。 そうすることで、健康な身体を手に入れることだけではなく、自分のモチベーションなどにも繋がり精神的にも良い。 今回様々なLabを行い、その結果を踏まえて自分の生活習慣(運動、食生活を含め)を改めて考え直そうと思った。 英語⇨ In this way, it is necessary to review and evaluate diet, daily exercise, daily life. It is important to set clear and reasonable goals and to put into practice. Doing so will not only bring a healthy body, but also to your own motivation and mental well. I tried various Labs in this class and thought of reconsidering my own lifestle including exercise and diet based on the result. こちらの英文の添削をして欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

止むおえず、睡眠が十分取れない場合があっても、週末などの時間がある日にそれ(睡眠)をよくとるようにしています。 定期的な運動をすることで過剰な体重増加を防止し、体重を減少するときに役立ちます。 些細なことでも、(例えば車を利用せず歩いたり、エレベーターを使わず階段を使ったりすること)日常に運動を取り入れるとカロリーを燃焼することができます。 運動はmoodをimproveしてくれ、またenergyをboostしてくれます。 そうすると、リラックスできたり幸せな気持ちになります。実際、勉強などに行き詰まっていたり、落ち込んだ時など、運動することで気分をリフレッシュすることができました。また、仕事や勉強の活力にもなります。 筋力を鍛えることは次のような利益があります。(improved performance in physical activities, injury prevention, improve body composition, Enhanced self-image and quality of life, Prevention of Chronic Disease) 英文⇨ Unavoidably even if I can not get enough sleep, I try to take it well on other day, such as weekends. Regular exercise helps prevent excessive weight gain and helps in weight loss. It can burn calories you can incorporating exercise routinely, even trivial things (such as walking without using a car or bicycle, or using a stair withough using elevator). Excersice improves our mood and boosts energy. Then we will feel relaxed and happy. In fact, I was able to refresh my mood by exercising when I am stuck in study or I am depressed. It is also becomes a vitality of work and study. Training muscular strength has following benefits; impoved performance in physical activities, injury prevention, improve body composition, enhanced self-image and quality of life, Prevention of Chronic Disease. 日本語に所々英語が混ざっていますが…これをもとに英文を作りました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削希望

I was born and raised in Miyazaki, and then I went to university in Tokyo. After graduating from the law department, I returned to Miyazaki right now because of my health. 表現や文法に不適切がないかどうかご指導ください。

• 添削してください

労働条件が改善されると、労働者の意欲も上がり、それは企業が提供するサービスや商品の向上にもつながると思う。 これらの理由から、私はアンケートを行う前から自分はリベラル派だと思っていた。 To improve condition of employment seems to rise workers motivation, and this is lead to improvement of services and goods that provided by companies. For those reasons, I have been thinking that I was a liberalism before I answered a survey. *結局アンケート?調査の結果(いくつかの質問に答える)、リベラル派に近いことがわかりました。 I was a liberalism としてしまうと、「前は」ということになってしまいますか? I am~でいいのでしょうか? こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を添削してください

この歌は失恋の痛みを表現しています。 This song express the pain of broken heart. だから悲しさや辛さを込めて歌っています。 So I sing with the sadness and bitterness. 痛みと辛さ、を調べると同じpainで出て来たのですが、できれば違う単語がいいなと思いbitternessを使いました。 こちらの文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削して下さい><お願いします。

I have been studying for two years at university in Hyogo Prefecture. I major overall policy there,and that study the various learning such as internatinal relatins,enviromental,and law. I'm happy to go to school,because I fortunate to have a lot of friends like best friends and study there. I study hard to achive my dream from now on for becoming a lawyer and speaking English fluently. But I often change of pace at times. All one can say is that ,as I am, I have to do my best in any case for the porpose of getting my priorities. あんまり良い表現使ってないような気がします。出来たらどう直したいいかとアドバイスなんかあったらお願いします。

• 英文の添削をしてください。

There are several ways to keep good shape. To begin with, you need to quit smoking. Needless to say, cigarette has many toxic substances which disturb you keeping good shape. Next, you should eat healthy foods every meal. It will help you to be in good condition because of many vitamins. For example, vitamin C is an important one to keep one’s skin beauty. If your skin is so beautiful, it may bring your mind to be good shape! Furthermore, it is good for you to get enough sleep. Less sleeping is not good for your health, skin, and so on. Finally, I think it is most important to exercise daily. It helps you to alleviate stress, keep your metabolism good and burn your fat. I recommend you to do it because you can do it with joy. That’s all I want to say how the way to keep good shape is. もっとお洒落な言い回しができたらなぁ、と思い質問させていただきました。文法もたくさん間違えてしまっていると思います。。。(泣) どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 添削してください

そして運動プログラムの構成要素(components of an exercise program)には次のようなものがあります。 Aerobic Fitness, Muscular Fitness, Flexibility, Neuromotor exrcise training です。 米国などの先進国における主要な死因原因の一つにCardiovascular Diseaseがある。 それにはが含まれており、現在もなお多くの人がこれが原因で亡くなっている。 そして、Hypertension(高血圧)はCardiovascular Diseaseの中で最も一般的な症状である。 多くの子供達も高血圧を抱えているが、これは年齢とともに有病率が増加する。 Excess Consumption of Sodium Chloride(塩化ナトリウムの過剰摂取)がこれの主な原因である。 CVDに要因には年齢や性別、遺伝子なども含まれるが、それ以外にもSmoking tobacco, High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Physical inactivity, Overweight/obesity, Diabetesなどがある。 英語⇨ The components of an exercise program has following benefits; aerobic fitness, muscular fitness, flexibility, neuromotor exercise training. Cardiovascular Disease is one of the major cause of death in developed countries such as the United States. It included angina pectoris, congestive heart failure, stroke, and a lot of people are still dead due to this. Hypertension is the most common symptom in Cardiovascular Disease. Many children also has this, but it's prevalence increased with age. Excess consumption of sodium chloride is major cause of this. Factors of CVD include age, sex and gene, but it has smoking tobacco, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, physical inactivity, overweight, diabetes, too. 日本語文に英語がかなり混ざっていますが、こちらをもとに英文を作りました。 上の英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。