Exercise Program Components and Cardiovascular Disease

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The components of an exercise program include aerobic fitness, muscular fitness, flexibility, and neuromotor exercise training.
  • Cardiovascular Disease is a major cause of death in developed countries, such as the United States, and includes angina pectoris, congestive heart failure, and stroke.
  • Hypertension is the most common symptom in Cardiovascular Disease, and its prevalence increases with age. Excess consumption of sodium chloride is a major cause of hypertension.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください

そして運動プログラムの構成要素(components of an exercise program)には次のようなものがあります。 Aerobic Fitness, Muscular Fitness, Flexibility, Neuromotor exrcise training です。 米国などの先進国における主要な死因原因の一つにCardiovascular Diseaseがある。 それにはが含まれており、現在もなお多くの人がこれが原因で亡くなっている。 そして、Hypertension(高血圧)はCardiovascular Diseaseの中で最も一般的な症状である。 多くの子供達も高血圧を抱えているが、これは年齢とともに有病率が増加する。 Excess Consumption of Sodium Chloride(塩化ナトリウムの過剰摂取)がこれの主な原因である。 CVDに要因には年齢や性別、遺伝子なども含まれるが、それ以外にもSmoking tobacco, High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Physical inactivity, Overweight/obesity, Diabetesなどがある。 英語⇨ The components of an exercise program has following benefits; aerobic fitness, muscular fitness, flexibility, neuromotor exercise training. Cardiovascular Disease is one of the major cause of death in developed countries such as the United States. It included angina pectoris, congestive heart failure, stroke, and a lot of people are still dead due to this. Hypertension is the most common symptom in Cardiovascular Disease. Many children also has this, but it's prevalence increased with age. Excess consumption of sodium chloride is major cause of this. Factors of CVD include age, sex and gene, but it has smoking tobacco, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, physical inactivity, overweight, diabetes, too. 日本語文に英語がかなり混ざっていますが、こちらをもとに英文を作りました。 上の英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

The components of an exercise program include the following: aerobic fitness, muscular fitness, flexibility, and neuromotor exercise training. Cardiovascular Disease is one of the major causes of death in developed countries such as the United States. It includes angina pectoris, congestive heart failure, and stroke, and a lot of people are still dying from these causes. Hypertension is the most common symptom in Cardiovascular Disease. Many children suffer from hypertension as well, and its prevalence increases with age. Excess consumption of sodium chloride is a major cause of this. Factors affecting CVD include age, sex, and gene, but it is also influenced by aspects such as smoking tobacco, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, physical inactivity, overweight, and diabetes.

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

前回に引き続き、添削ありがとうございます。 いつも勉強になっています。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語について

Fitnessについての質問です。 ・cardiovascular endurance は日本語に置き換えると「心臓血管の持久力」で「有酸素運動」のことを指すかと思うのですが、(つまりjoggingなどの運動を指す) ・Muscular Strength/Endurance ・Muscular Flexibility はそれぞれ日本語に置き換えると何に当てはまりますか?

• 体育の質問(英文)

体育の課題で出たモノです。 Find the meaning and the corresponding sports of following . Endurance Flexibility Strength, power Agility Balance Coordination Physical fitness Cardio vascular Muscular Endurance 意味は大丈夫なんですが、それらに一致するスポーツが分かりません。分かる方教えてください。

• 添削してください

By reviewing and improving the daily lifestyle habits, it is possible to prevent them. It is important to focus on diet and physical exercise, change daily life and put it into practice. It is also important to recognize dietary habits, to maintain a healthy body weight or to lose weight in exercise of body overweight, to consume alcohol moderately. There is also DASH Diet. It is Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension clinical trial. By taking a rich diet like fruit, vegetables, and low fat dairy foods, blood pressure of hypertensive patients can be greatly reduced. 日本語⇨日々の生活習慣を見直し、改善することで、それらを予防することができる。 食生活や身体的運動にフォーカスを置き、日々の生活を改め実行に移すことが重要である。 それには、健康な体重を維持、または過剰体重の場合は体重を減らし、アルコールは適度に摂取し、食生活を見直すことが重要である。 またDASH Dietというものがある。The Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension clinical trial (DASH) fruits, vegetables, and low fat dairy foods(果物、野菜、低脂肪乳製品)のような豊富な食事(diet)をとることで、高血圧の患者の血圧を大幅に下げることができる。 上の英文を添削して欲しいです。 日本語に所々英語がありますが、これをもとに英文を作りました。 よろしくお願いします。

• メールの書き方【至急お願いします】

件名 「Question about Personal Program. XX(名前)」 本文: Dr. XX I am enrolled in your ‘Principal Fitness’ class on Monday and Wednesday. I have a question about Personal Program. I have taken Pre-Test (Cardiovascular Endurance, Muscular Strength, Muscular Endurance, etc), but do I need take Post-Test of them? Sincerely, XX Personal Program に関しての質問があります。授業でPre-testを受けたのですが、Post-testも受ける必要があるのでしょうか? ということを聞きたいです。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 上手く訳せません。

上手く訳せません。 what do you do if you have a drug that might be causing a small number of excess case of diabetes but is indicated in the same population to protect them from cardiovascular disease and mortality ? says joy あなた糖尿病の少数の過剰な症例を引き起こしているかもしれませんが、心疾患と死亡率からそれらを保護するために同じ人口で示されるドラッグが、ありましたらあなたは何をしますか? とジョイは言った。 こんな和訳になるのですがあってるのでしょうか? 文章がよくわからないような・・・・ どなたか補足していただけると助かります。

• 添削して欲しいです

Both tobacco and alcohol cause dame not only to yourself but also to those around you. For your own health as well as for others, we have to think before we drink alcohol or smoke. Warm-up about 5 to 10 minutes is absolutely necessary when exercising. In order to prepare for endurance exercise, it is need to warm the muscular strength. It leads to prevention of injuries and easy to produce good results. And it is important to base on the principle of FITT. 日本語⇨ ・タバコもアルコールも、自分だけの問題ではなく、周りにいる人にまで被害を与えてしまいます。自分の健康のためはもちろん、他人のためにも飲酒やタバコをする前に考えなければならない。 ・運動をするときには必ず5分から10分程度のWarm-upが必要である。 持久力運動に備えるために、筋力を温める必要がある。怪我の防止にも繋がるし、いい結果を出しやすい。そしてFITTの原理に基づくことが大切である。 上の英文の添削をして欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

止むおえず、睡眠が十分取れない場合があっても、週末などの時間がある日にそれ(睡眠)をよくとるようにしています。 定期的な運動をすることで過剰な体重増加を防止し、体重を減少するときに役立ちます。 些細なことでも、(例えば車を利用せず歩いたり、エレベーターを使わず階段を使ったりすること)日常に運動を取り入れるとカロリーを燃焼することができます。 運動はmoodをimproveしてくれ、またenergyをboostしてくれます。 そうすると、リラックスできたり幸せな気持ちになります。実際、勉強などに行き詰まっていたり、落ち込んだ時など、運動することで気分をリフレッシュすることができました。また、仕事や勉強の活力にもなります。 筋力を鍛えることは次のような利益があります。(improved performance in physical activities, injury prevention, improve body composition, Enhanced self-image and quality of life, Prevention of Chronic Disease) 英文⇨ Unavoidably even if I can not get enough sleep, I try to take it well on other day, such as weekends. Regular exercise helps prevent excessive weight gain and helps in weight loss. It can burn calories you can incorporating exercise routinely, even trivial things (such as walking without using a car or bicycle, or using a stair withough using elevator). Excersice improves our mood and boosts energy. Then we will feel relaxed and happy. In fact, I was able to refresh my mood by exercising when I am stuck in study or I am depressed. It is also becomes a vitality of work and study. Training muscular strength has following benefits; impoved performance in physical activities, injury prevention, improve body composition, enhanced self-image and quality of life, Prevention of Chronic Disease. 日本語に所々英語が混ざっていますが…これをもとに英文を作りました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

I am very (comcern) about healthy eating since I want to keep fit, and perhaps eating healthy, happy life. Nowadays I try to have a healty, low-sodium diet. I eat more fresh fruits and vegetables than processed foods. I try to avoid foods that have a (highly) content of sodium. Instant noodles are not my daily food any longer. Instead of potato chips, I choose unsalted snacks. I read labels and buy foods low in sodium. I think it important to maintain the safe level of sodium intake recommended by medical (expert), because a high-sodium diet (cause) high blood pressure. People who have high blood pressure, they claim, can have a higher chance of (develop) heart disease, stroke, and kidney problems. Do you know how much sodium you can have daily? カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。お願いします。

• 英訳・和訳見てくださいませ。

1.Cardiovascular disease kills 500,000women each year--50,000more women than men. 心臓疾患で50万人の女性が毎年亡くなります。それは、男性より5万人も多いのです。 この訳でよいでしょうか? 2.この返事なのですが、 If this figure is true? it's shock to me.But basically American women tend to over eat. Especially oily food and sweets. And lack of exercise. Also,they can't rid of stress too. この数字は本当ですか?もし本当なら私はショックです。 でもアメリカ人女性は食べ過ぎの傾向です。特に油っこいものや、甘いもの。そして運動不足もあります。ストレスも又避けられません。 ●要するにレストランやファーストフードの料理やサイズの量の多すぎに慣れてしまったのです。 これはどう言えばよいでしょうか?

• 英字ニュースの和訳をお願いします。

以下の英文の和訳をしていただきたいです。 14 November 2013 – Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon today urged lowering the number of people living with diabetes – increasingly younger and poorer – by changing unhealthy lifestyles that include poor diets and a lack of exercise. “In today's world of plenty, it is shameful that so many people lack access to healthy foods,” Mr. Ban stated in his message for World Diabetes Day, observed annually on 14 November. Instead of relying on fast foods and quick solutions, he called on countries and communities “to support smallholder and family farmers, foster sustainable agriculture and encourage people to eat healthful produce and support physical activity”. Approximately 350 million people are currently living with diabetes and the number is expected to double between 2005 and 2030, according to projections by the UN World Health Organization (WHO). Earlier this year, countries meeting at the World Health Assembly adopted a Global Action Plan for the Prevention and Control of Noncommunicable Diseases calling on countries to stop the rise in obesity and the associated rise in diabetes. “On World Diabetes Day, I call on Governments to make good on their commitments to address non-communicable diseases, including by fostering sustainable food production and consumption,” Mr. Ban said, “and I encourage all people to minimize their personal risk.” Diabetes – which occurs when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin, or when the body cannot effectively use the insulin it produces - has become one of the major causes of premature illness and death in most countries, mainly through the increased risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD). More than 80 per cent of people with diabetes live in low- and middle-income countries and are frequently between 35 and 64 ages old, WHO reported, adding that early diagnosis and proper treatment are key to controlling the disease. “Nearly one hundred years after insulin was first used to save the life of a diabetic patient, people around the world still die because they cannot access this hormone,” Mr. Ban stated. Started by WHO and the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), the Day is celebrated on 14 November to mark the birthday of Frederick Banting who, along with Charles Best, was instrumental in the discovery of insulin in 1922, a life-saving treatment for diabetes patients. よろしくお願いします。