• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

Teaching abroad means living and working in a country that isn’t your own, where you might not speak the native language or have fully acclimated to the culture. have fully acclimated to the cultureですが、否定はかかっていませんよね?全体を和訳するとどうなるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

否定は「かかっています。」つまり、 ~ where you might not speak the native language or (might not) have fully acclimated to the culture. 海外で教えるということは、そこの母語を話すことのできないかも知れない、或いはそこの習慣に慣れていないかも知れない、自国以外の国に住んで働くということを意味する。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英語日記23 語学を学ぶのに一番大事なこと

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。 なにか良い方法ありますか?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages. In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country. This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

• 言語教授に関する英文の和訳をお願いします

お世話になります。LarsenFreemanの1章のAssociating teaching practices with definitions of language の出だしの英文です。 In addition to foregrounding certain syllabus units and privileging certain theories of language learning, your choice of teaching practices might also follow from your definition of language. よろしくお願いします。

• 高校英語です。和訳お願いします!

下の文を和訳お願いします。 Language erects as many barriers as bridges. There is a deep-rooted tendency to dislike, to distrust, and to regard as inferior individuals or groups speaking a language different from one's own just as one considers the monkey a lower animal because it has no language at all. Culture now is transmitted largely by language; the greater the language difference, the greater the cultural distance. More powerful groups will often attempt to force their languages on those they conquer. This not only awakens hatred among the conquered but also tends to weaken their native culture long before they can achieve any real understanding of the culture being imposed upon them. Possibly, thern, language has destroyed as much culture as it has produced.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

An expatriate (often shortened to expat) is a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country other than their native country. In common usage, the term often refers to professionals, skilled workers, or artists taking positions outside their home country, either independently or sent abroad by their employers, who can be companies, universities, governments, or non-governmental organisations. Effectively migrant workers, they usually earn more than they would at home, and more than local employees. However, the term 'expatriate' is also used for retirees and others who have chosen to live outside their native country. Historically, it has also referred to exiles. 本記事はこちらをご覧ください。 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expatriate

• 和訳をお願いします。

But as one Japanese reporter for an English language newspaper points out, the exposure to more than one language and culture probably makes one more willing and able to understand a foreign country, wherever that may be. makes以降の文の訳がわからないので、その辺りの少し詳しい解説も付けていただけると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 長文 和訳

こないだテストでだされたんですが和訳した回答を配ってくれませんでした。。。自分の訳があっているか知りたいのでだいたいで良いので和訳できる人がいたらよろしくお願いします。。。 You may wonder why Hawaiians are so eager to maintain their native language. I think the answer is that language is more than just a means of exchanging information. We see the world around us through the window of our language. It enables us to share the history and culture of our people, and so it helps us find our identity. If we lose our language, we lose something of ourselves. Imagine that English has taken the place of the Japanese language here in Japan. What happens to your culture and identity? English is useful for communication in many parts of the world, but your mother tongue is an important part of your identity. In Japan ,too,there is a minority language, just as in Hawaii. The Ainu people have lose much of their language and culture. Today, they are trying to revive their traditions. In this class we are going to study English of course, but I want you to remember that your mother tongue is the most important language in the world. Mahalo for listening. 以上なんですが長文なのでかなり長いです。。。  これでも回答してくれる方お願いいたします。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

うまく日本語訳ができません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)When you return to your home country after a long period abroad it is rather normal to need time to re-adjust to the country you call home. (2)Education is all about going to another country and living there for long periods of time. (3)It takes about the same amount of time to adjust to your own country as a foreign country when you have been abroad for a long time. (4)It might be a good idea to search out people who are about to spend time abroad if you want to maintain your contact with the international scene. (5)Spending time abroad is a skill, as you learn about different cultures and also how to interact with different people, and you should use this skill wisely. 問題は以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

長文でごめんなさい。 和訳お願いします。 I convinced myself that people in Japan could speak English. If they couldn't, I was planning on teaching it on them so that I wouldn't have to learn Japanese. Almost immediately upon my arrival on that cold, wet July day, I realized, when nobody spoke English, that learning Japanese might be a good idea. In spite of what I understood logically, I made very little if any effort to do so. On one level, I wanted to be included in the culture, but on another, I felt comfortable remaining outside it. I was also convinced that it would be almost impossible for me to learn Japanese.

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長いですがお願いします…。 People in Bhutan learn English from a young age. Of course they learn their own language at school,but their teachers teach math,science,and other things in English. Some Bhutanese high school students go to universities in India after finishing school. It is not difficult for them to study in India because many Indian university classes are taught in English. Bhutanese students also go to universities in Bhutan. There are many Indian and other foreign people teaching there. Because most of those teachers speak English,the language used in those classes is English. 大変長くて申し訳ありません…泣 至急です!

• 和訳お願いします

Politicians have routinely striven to speak the language of Shakespeare and Milton as ungrammatically as possible in order to avoid offending their audiences by appearing to have gone to school. Thus, Adlai Stevenson, who incautiously allowed intelligence and learning and wit to peep out of his speeches, found the American people flocking to a Presidential candidate who invented a version of the English language that was all his own and that has been the despair of satirists ever since. George Wallace, in his speeches, had, as one of his prime targets, the "pointy-headed professor and with what a roar of approval that phrase was always greeted by his pointy headed audience.