• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

on that front

The other is this: study abroad isn’t just about studying. It’s about being abroad, and about all the experiences and advantages that only complete immersion in another country and culture can give you. And on that front, darling, there should be nothing keeping you from taking the time you have left and making it amazing. on that frontとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数284
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.3
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (14911/31768)

1。on that frontとはどのような意味でしょうか?  その方では。 2。And on that front, darling, there should be nothing keeping you from taking the time you have left and making it amazing.  その方(=異文化に浸ってのみ得られる経験や利点)では、あなたが留守にした時間を取り戻し、驚くべき物にするのはなんでもない(=いとたやすい)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• on the front endの意味

Let me first say that this email might come across as whiny and/or juvenile, but I want you to know on the front end that I truly want input and help. on the front endとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• and on thatについて

お世話になっております。 以下の文についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 If this happens again and on that occasion you do not have sufficient cash to pay for the treatment, ~. (1) on that occasion を文法的にどう考えたらよろしいのでしょうか? (2) occasionとyouの間に何かが省略されているのでしょう? いくら考えてもわかりませんでした。 平易にご教授いただければありがたいです。

• このthat必要ですか?

時々、なぜthatを入れる必要があるのか分からない文と出会います。 下記2つの文は最近疑問に感じたものですが、どちらも同じthatの用法でしょうか?どちらにしても、thatは必要なのでしょうか? 分かられる方がおられましたらご教示をお願い致します。 (1)I'm thinking that this might be a mistake,and that you'd mean to order only five trays. このandの後のthatの意味 (2)I hope u r well and that u have an amazing day! このandの後のthatの意味 何卒宜しくお願い致します。

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.2
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (7586/9352)

>on that frontとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします ⇒「その前線(異文化との接点)では」。 「留学は、他国の文化に浸るという経験や利点が与えられて、そこ(前線)にあるのは、時を忘れ、驚嘆すること以外の何物でもないはずだ」。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

• 回答No.1
noname#232424

前のくだりを受けて,「異文化と接触する最前線においては」の意味じゃないですかね?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• that's on her

If your sister-in-law wants to give in to her mother's manipulations and host a Thanksgiving dinner instead of you, then that's on her. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/askamy/s-2015031-p3 that's on herのonはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• thatについて

But according to some native American tribes, hunters killed a great bear in the sky. Its blood turned some leaves red, and while the hunters cooked it in a pot, its fat turned some leaves yellow. I love that story, but what I love, too, about fall and the fall foliage is it bitter sweet quality. There's something melancholy about the beautiful leaves falling from the trees. You know that song, "Autumn in New York." That sums it up for me, that mingling of love and pain. この英文の最後の行の That sums it up for me, that mingling of love and pain.  that が2つ書かれてますが、それぞれ何を指してるのですか?どう訳していけば良いのですか? 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• "that"が省略できる場合とできない場合

(1) It was clear that something had to be done. (2) It's a pity that Tanaka could not join our meeting. (3) Is it true (that) you are going abroad? (4) It is natural (that) she should get angry. ロイヤル英文法から引用しました。(3)と(4)では "that" が省略でき、(1)と(2)では省略可能という意味でしょうか?本当ですか?

• 英訳するとこうでいいのでしょうか?

タイトルどおりです。 「留学前にこそ勉強することが肝心だ。」を英訳してみました。 It is very important that you study hard before starting studying abroad. どう思われますか?ご意見があればお願いします。

• 文中のthatの構文

When the moon is low, near the horizon, it looks huge compared with how it looks when it is higher overhead. The effect is especially noticeable when it is a full moon. People have been wondering about this for at least two thousand years, since long before they even knew what the moon was or how it move around earth. Now would you believe that in today's space age we still don't know the answer to the puzzle about its size? As you can imagine, people have come up with many "explanations" over years. All but a few of them can easily be shown to be wrong. A definitive explanation of the Moon Illusion continues to evade science. If it were a matter of physical science, we'd know what's going on bay now, because physical is a highly advanced science. But apparently it's a matter of human perception, and our understanding of that isn't nearly as advanced as our understanding of the world around us. 最後のほうのand our understanding of that isn't nearly...のthatの用法はなんですか? どなたかくわしい方教えてくれないでしょうか?

• 関係代名詞 about that はありますか                                        

よろしくお願いします。 This is the dictionary ( ) yesterday. ( )に入れる言葉として about that I told you yesterday は適当でしょうか。 この文章は2つに分けると This is the dictionary. I told you about it yesterday. になると思います。 解答には This is the dictionary ( I told you about) yesterday. とありました。どうしてabout that~  ではだめなのか 教えて下さい。

• it ではなくthatの理由を教えてください。

it ではなくthatの理由を教えてください。 Ted was sad because he was going to change schools. When he told his friends about that, ......... 最後の about thatはabout itだと思いました。「he was going to change schools」これをitに置き換えて about itとするべきではないのでしょうか? 他のと比べてみて何が違うかわかりません。 But they didn't clean the place and went home. Masako saw it and became very sad. ここはsaw itな理由はわかります。they didn't clean the place and went homeを当てはめることができますから。同じように上の文もitだと思いました。

• Everything But The Girl のCome On Ho

Everything But The Girl のCome On Home です。 和訳をお願いいたします! Baby come home, I miss the sound of the door Your step on the stair's not there to wake me no more And every day's like Christmas Day without you It's cold and there's nothing to do And it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home Baby, what's keeping you all this time You're wasting your days out there in the sunshine And who can I turn to if you believe still That England don't love you and she never will For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long I don't like drinking or painting the town on my own So please come on home Baby come on home Please For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home

• a? the? どっちを使えばいいんでしょうか。

「あなたのすぐ後ろの壁に貼ってあるのは○○○(人名が入ります)の写真ですか? もし違ったらごめん」を英語にしたいのですが、 Isn't it the picture of ○○○ that's on the wall behind you? Excuse me if I'm wrong. で合ってるんでしょうか? Isn't it the ではなくもしかして Isn't it a ですか? the と a の使い分けがいまいちよく分かりません…。 誰か教えてください!

• このthatの用法は?

このthatの用法は? I want to talk about a word that is consistently spelt wrong ― the word 'consensus.' You cannot open a newspaper without reading it these days. It is one of the politician's and editorial writer's favorite words. And yet, two or three times out of ten, there's that odd 'c' in the middle instead of the first 's.' 上の文のthat odd 'c'のthatの用法が分かりません。私の解釈としては、「このthatは前の情報を受けるものではなく、修飾があることを予告するもの」と解釈したのですが、「なぜ、theではなくthat担っているのか?」、「本当にthatが受けるべき情報が前に書かれていないのか?」という疑問が残っております。