• ベストアンサー

この文の和訳をお願いします><

I have thought since of the wonderful godness of God to me, in preserving me in the use of my reason and senses, in that distressed time, that I did not use wicked and violent means to end my own miserable life. 要点だけでも構いませんので、誰かお願いします><

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

I have thought since それ以来私は考えてきた of the wonderful godness of God to me, 私に対する神のすばらしいお恵み(goodness?)について in preserving me in the use of my reason and senses, 神のお恵みにより、私は理性と分別を保つことができ、 in that distressed time, あの苦しい時にも that I did not use wicked and violent means to end my own miserable life. 邪悪で野蛮な方法によって自分の哀れな人生を終わらせるようなことをせずに済んだ

xchickenx
質問者

お礼

的確な和訳、ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

和訳例をお願いします。どちらも同じ長文から引っ張ってきた文です。一部分なので、わかりにくいかもしれませんが、お願いします。 ・I spoke to them in Spanish because I had thoughts and feelings that I knew I could only communicate to them in the language in which my mind works. I wanted to express myself genuinely, so that they could know me as I really am, rather than an English-language version of me. ・Not only did my mother not speak to me in Danish, but my parents were also both fluent In German and French and they refused to teach me those, too. They felt it would slow down my development in English, that I would get confused while working out how all the bits fit together. itの具体的内容もお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My partner and I have a disagreement about charitable giving. My partner says that it’s better to let money gain interest in your account and donate it all at the end of your life, whereas I say that in donating to the right causes yearly, your money “grows interest” in terms of how the recipients of your donations make use of it. It does not seem, however, that it’s easy to be confident in which approach yields a greater bounty. 全文の和訳を長いですが、どうぞよろしくお願いします

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長文和訳お願いします! 読みにくかったらすみません My dear 〇〇 I'm slowly getting over my jet lag and getting used to my normal life again. Life in Japan was so easy for my ... everyday eating out in a restaurant, hotel room got cleaned every day ... In Belgium I need to do all that myself ... it is a bit of work ... but part of me is happy to be back in my own house ... and not havening to live out of my suitcase. But at the same time I'm very sad that I have left Japan and that I'm now so far away from you.

• 以下の文の和訳をお願いします

I will tell you all about it after I go! Hopefully my husband comes with me because he Did not come with me to Ireland and Scotland, I live in Ketcikan during the summers still and I live in Kentucky the rest of the year.

• 和訳してください\(+×+)/

question:I have difficulty sleeping at night and often find that it takes me two hours to nod off. Yet when I travel as a passenger in a car, bus or train, I find that I can fall asleep in minutes, often without intending to, and even while listening to music. I have woken up at the end of a journey only to fall into bed and be unable to sleep. Why is it that the quiet, relaxing and comfortable environment of a bed is less likely to let me sleep? answer:I too used to suffer from the 'fall asleep anywhere except in bed' syndrome. My idea was that it was mostly caused by my state of mind. When traveling, the noise and warmth can help sleepiness occurーtogether with the fact that one is usually not supposed to be doing anything. However, at bedtime it seemed that my mind would start some serious thinking because there was nothing to disturb me. That, together with the anxiety of looking at the clock past midnight, giving notice of another sleepless night, would keep me awake.

• 和訳お願いいたします

It was my pleasure to look for your hair dryer ... this way it made me feel I could do something for you and that makes me very happy. Of course you can use my towels. Actually I also have an extra bath robe you can use. You can use everything in my house ... please consider my house as your home for Do we take off our shoes when we enter the house? Generally speaking ... no. But in my house yes. I always take of my shoes when I enter the house and put on my slippers. And I also ask everybody who enters to do this. (I will prepare slippers for you). So in the house I walk around with my slippers and to go to the bedroom I take off my slippers. But I think in Japanese house it's a little bit different. The part of the house where you can't wear shoes, the floor is a little bit higher, no? Can you be honest ... have you never walked in your house with your shoes? Really never? You were never a naught girl? hahaha

• 英文和訳なるべく早くお願いします!

Something must have caused languages, even in the past and under traditional conditions, to diverge and to remain separate, in the face of all that contact. Here's how it happens. Any of us over the age of 40 has observed that languages change even over the course of just a few decades, with some words dropping out of use, new words being coined, and pronunciation shifting. For instance, whenever I revisit Germany , where I lived in 1961, young Germans notice that they have to explain to me some new German words (e.g, the new word Handi for cell phones, which didn't exist in 1961), and that I still use some old-fashioned German words that have been going out of use since 1961(e.g, jener/jene for "that/those"). But young Germans and I can still mostly understand each other well. Similarly, you American readers under the age of 40may not recognize some formerly popular English words like "ballyhoo," but incompensation you daily use the verb "to Google" and the participle "Googling" which didn't exist in my childhood.

• ざっくり和訳してください。

I'd really like to know, what in the name of all that is holy makes this razor worth that much money? I can't even fathom paying that much, unless I were so rich I could just use money to start a fire. Please enlighten me. Thanks, and no offense meant

• 長いですが和訳お願いします

thank you, my dear Lord.Oh,my crime is wicked. It is the oldes and worst of crimes-a brother's murder.My hand is covered with my brother's blood. Isn't there rain enough in the sweet sky to wash it clean? I want to speak to God, but what can I say? "forgive me for my brother's murder"? I can't say that.The murder has given me my dreams,my country and my Queen.With these things,I can buy everything except God's forgiveness.So what can I do? How can I ask for forgiveness if I'm not really sorry? Oh, my position is impossible! Help me, God! My heart's as hard as stone and my knees refuse to touch the ground, but I must try to speak to you. If I succeed, perhaps everything will be all right. 和訳お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.