• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳してください\(+×+)/

question:I have difficulty sleeping at night and often find that it takes me two hours to nod off. Yet when I travel as a passenger in a car, bus or train, I find that I can fall asleep in minutes, often without intending to, and even while listening to music. I have woken up at the end of a journey only to fall into bed and be unable to sleep. Why is it that the quiet, relaxing and comfortable environment of a bed is less likely to let me sleep? answer:I too used to suffer from the 'fall asleep anywhere except in bed' syndrome. My idea was that it was mostly caused by my state of mind. When traveling, the noise and warmth can help sleepiness occurーtogether with the fact that one is usually not supposed to be doing anything. However, at bedtime it seemed that my mind would start some serious thinking because there was nothing to disturb me. That, together with the anxiety of looking at the clock past midnight, giving notice of another sleepless night, would keep me awake.

• ryr
  • お礼率89% (17/19)

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数207
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

質問: 私は夜なかなか眠れません、しばしば、ウトウトするのに私には2時間かかると思います。 しかし、車、バス、電車の乗客として旅行するとき、しばしばそのつもりはなくても、私は数分で寝入ることができると思います、また、音楽を聞いている時でさえ、寝入ると思います。 私は、旅行の終わりに目を覚まして、ベッドに入り、結局、眠ることができないだけなのです。 ベッドの静かで、リラックスして快適な環境が私を眠らせそうにないのは一体なぜなのでしょうか? 答え: 私も、以前『ベッドを除いてどこでも寝入る』症候群に苦しんだものです。 私の考えは、それが大部分は私の精神状態に起因するというものでした。 旅行するとき、騒音と暖かさが、人が通常、何かをするとは考えられていないことと相まって、眠気を起こす助けとなります。 しかし、就寝時刻には、私の邪魔をするものが何もないので、私の心が何か重大な考えを始めるように思われました。 そのことが、また眠れない夜になることを知らせる、真夜中を過ぎた時計を見る不安と相まって、私を眠らせてくれないのでした。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございますっ(^^)/

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してもらいたいです

The sun was just coming up. I was in my sleeping bag, still half-asleep. Suddenly I heard an animal approaching. I slowly raised my head and looked over my feet. A female lion was coming toward me. I wanted to wake my wife Delia but I was afraid to move, because we were now on the open fields of the Kalahari. The lion walked past us to a bush ten feet away, and lay down next to a big male lion. Delia was wide awake now, and whispered to me, “Mark, look at the scar on his leg. Isn’t that Bones? ” Yes, it was the lion we named Bones. I had performed surgery on his broken leg a few years before. Turning my head, I saw lions sleeping around us, nine in all. We were in bed with a group of wild lions! Even after having lived on the Kalahari for five years, it was still a surprising and wonderful experience. (1)What did Mark hear when he was in his sleeping bag? (2)What did Delia see on the lion’s leg? (3)How many lions were sleeping around Mark and Delia? 和訳して(1)(2)(3)の問題に英語で答えてもらいたいです。

• 和訳お願いします

村上氏のスピーチの1部分です Please do allow me deliver one very personal message. It is something that I always keep in mind while Iam writing fiction. I have never gone so far as to write it on a piece of paper and paste it to the wall: rather, it is carved into the wall of my mind, and it gose something like this: "Between a high, solid wall and an egg that breaks against it, I will always stand on the side of the egg."

• 英文和訳

英文和訳 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 旺文社の「English NavigatorII」という教科書からです。  For scientists like Janet Mullington, sleep is full of mysteries. If you live to be 80 years old, you'll have spent about 25 years sound asleep―but we don't know why we need to sleep so much. What goes on in our brains while we're sleeping? Why do we sometimes feel we haven't slept very well even though we slept as many hours as usual?  We've all heard of people who habe trouble sleeping, but there are also people Janet is studying. They may fall asleep at any time, even when they're eating or listening to someone talk. Janet is hoping that by keeping detailed records of their sleep, she can help parents to organize their sleep better. If they rest at scheduled times, they might not have as many as “sleep attacks.”  Keep a “sleep log” to figure out how much sleep you need and when you need it. Janet has created a special version of her lab's sleep log for you to try.  Lots of things could affect your sleep. This log will let you keep track of some of them: naps, meals, and snacks, and how you spend your after-school and evening time.  1.Copy the sleep chart you see on page 22(just the black lines). Make one chart for each day over a two-week period, so that you can cover two weekends. Staple the charts together.  2.Start your log on a Monday morning. Write in the date. Use the colors shown to chart how long you slept and the time it took you to get out of bed.  3.As the day goes on, use the other colors to fill in naps, meals, snacks and activities.  4.At bedtime, mark the time you got into bed. Don't watch the clock until you fall asleep, or you’ll have a hard time drifting off! Just take a guess the next morning at how long it took you to get to sleep.  5.On Tuesday morning, start your next chart. At the end of the day, go back to Monday's chart and note whether you felt rested on Tuesday. That's how you can tell whether Monday's pattern of activity led to a good night's sleep that night.

• 英文和訳

英文和訳 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 旺文社の「English NavigatorII」という教科書からです。  For scientists like Janet Mullington, sleep is full of mysteries. If you live to be 80 years old, you'll have spent about 25 years sound asleep―but we don't know why we need to sleep so much. What goes on in our brains while we're sleeping? Why do we sometimes feel we haven't slept very well even though we slept as many hours as usual?  We've all heard of people who habe trouble sleeping, but there are also people Janet is studying. They may fall asleep at any time, even when they're eating or listening to someone talk. Janet is hoping that by keeping detailed records of their sleep, she can help parents to organize their sleep better. If they rest at scheduled times, they might not have as many as “sleep attacks.”  Keep a “sleep log” to figure out how much sleep you need and when you need it. Janet has created a special version of her lab's sleep log for you to try.  Lots of things could affect your sleep. This log will let you keep track of some of them: naps, meals, and snacks, and how you spend your after-school and evening time.  1.Copy the sleep chart you see on page 22(just the black lines). Make one chart for each day over a two-week period, so that you can cover two weekends. Staple the charts together.  2.Start your log on a Monday morning. Write in the date. Use the colors shown to chart how long you slept and the time it took you to get out of bed.  3.As the day goes on, use the other colors to fill in naps, meals, snacks and activities.  4.At bedtime, mark the time you got into bed. Don't watch the clock until you fall asleep, or you’ll have a hard time drifting off! Just take a guess the next morning at how long it took you to get to sleep.  5.On Tuesday morning, start your next chart. At the end of the day, go back to Monday's chart and note whether you felt rested on Tuesday. That's how you can tell whether Monday's pattern of activity led to a good night's sleep that night.

• 英語 和訳をお願いします!

この文章を訳してください! According to Kripke findings, people who sleep between 6.5 and 7.5 hours a night live the longest.And people who sleep eight hours or more, or less than 6.5 hours, don't live quite as long. In other words, both sleeping too long and not sleeping long enough are associated with health risk. The big surprise is that what is defined as a long sleep seems to start at eight hours. Thus, sleeping 8.5 hours every night might actually be a little worse for a person's longevity than sleeping five hours. This suggests that we should reconsider tha idea that the more sleep we get, the more beneficial is the effect on the mind and body. To feel our best, it is important to get a sufficient amount of restful sleep, and, at the same time, to keep in mind that sex or seven hours of sleep a night is plenty.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One day my father came home from work and called me downstairs from my room. He bent down to my size and hugged me,and asked me if I would try on my new coat and hat and model them for him. Upstairs I ran,two steps at a time,( 1 )to put on a fashion show for my father. I threw on the coat,but I couldn't find the hat. I nervously looked under my bed and it the closet,but it was nowhere. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I wasn't wearing it.

• 意味がつかめないです

意味のつかめない文章があるので教えてください。 1. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well. 特にat allがわかりません。 2. I fell asleep reading. I remember other things I was doing before reading, but it's all a blur. itは何を指しているんでしょうか。 3. My hair is in need of a conditioning due to the excessively dry weather and that should leave me most relaxed. 「ものすごく乾燥した気候のせいで私の髪はコンディショニングが必要」まではわかるのですが、thatより後がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください。

During my first space sleep, I discovered that my arms and legs moved automatically into a ''sleep position.'' Instead of hanging at my sides, as they would have on Earth, my arms drifted out in front of me, motionless, at about shoulder height. It was strange to open my eyes and see my arms dangling in front of my face.

• 英語の長文、和訳お願いします Part2

There is more to the lesson of the geese. The next thing my dad told me was that when a goose becomes too tired to continue the journey, at least one other goose stays with it―to watch over it until it is strong enough to fly on. My dad also told me the geese take turns in the lead position, the most demanding position in the "V" formation. When the lead goose begins to tire, another quickly takes its place, enabling the lead goose to fall back into line to rest and regain energy. Lastly, my dad said the noisy honking that draws your attention to a flight of geese also has its purpose. He told me the noise came from the geese at the back of the "V" honking encouragement to the geese in the more difficult roles at the front of the "V". The migrating geese flew on to their destination in Canada. The memory of that warm spring day on the Prairie River in northern Minnesota is melted into the memory of many similar days of my youth. But the lesson I learned from my dad that day will never be forgotten.

• 和訳お願い致します。

The foregoing explanation many have now adopted. It is sufficient for my purpose, if it be a possible explanation, and if it meet the difficulties of the case. That it is possible in itself, is plain from the fact above established, that the Scriptures wisely speak on natural things according to their appearances rather than their physical realities. It meets the difficulties of the case, because all the difficulties hitherto started against this chapter on scientific grounds proceeded on the principle that it is a cosmogony; which this explanation repudiates, and thus disposes of the difficulties. It is therefore an explanation satisfactory to my own mind. I may be tempted to regret that I eau gain no certain scientific information from Genesis regarding the process of the original creation; but I resist the temptation, remembering the great object for which the Scripture was given -- to tell man of his origin and fall, and to draw his mind to his Creator and Redeemer. Scripture was not designed to teach us natural philosophy, and it is vain to attempt to make a cosmogony out of its statements. The Almighty declares himself the originator of all things, but he condescends not to describe the process or the laws by which he worked. All this he leaves for reason to decipher from the phenomena which his world displays. This exploration, however, I do not wish to impose on Scripture; and am fully prepared to surrender it, should further scientific discovery suggest another better fitted to meet all the requirements of the case.'