Falling in love with unattainable people - A toxic obsession

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I keep falling in love with people who don’t want me. It’s getting poisonous, because I can’t just be chill any more. I can’t be my own person with my own life.
  • I feel guilty because I project so much shit onto other people who are just, y’know, doing people stuff.
  • A toxic obsession: Falling in love with unattainable people. Friends with girlfriends, friends’ brothers, acquaintances who have moved away. It's time to break free and focus on my own happiness.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

I keep falling in love with people who don’t want me. Or, to be clear, people who can’t. Friends with girlfriends, friends’ brothers who I see in passing, acquaintances who have moved to Europe. I had a fucking dream about Elvis and couldn’t stop thinking about him for weeks. It’s getting poisonous, because I can’t just be chill any more. I can’t be my own person with my own life because I keep giving my all to some imaginary life with another person who is, quite honestly, very happy with their lot already. It makes me feel guilty because I project so much shit onto other people who are just, y’know, doing people stuff. 1 ここでのchillの意味を教えてください 2 ここでのhappy with their lotのlotの意味を教えてください 3 I project so much shit onto other people who are just, y’know, doing people stuff.の訳をよろしくお願いします 以上、よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4073/5300)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>ではanother person who is, quite honestly, very happy with their lot alreadyどのような意味になるでしょうか?  「正直に言って、自分の運命(置かれた環境、友達仲間)にすでに大変満足している一人(の私もいる)」という意味だと思います。  括弧に何が入るかはこれだけではまだわかりませんが、、、

corta
質問者

お礼

再度のご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。ここでのchillの意味を教えてください  冷静にしている、じっとしている、という意味でしょう。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=chill 2。ここでのhappy with their lotのlotの意味を教えてください  ちょっと大げさですが「運命」、または「置かれた環境」、また「一緒にいる連中」という意味で、究極には(私がいなくても)幸福な〇〇の中にいる。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=lot 3 I project so much shit onto other people who are just, y’know, doing people stuff.の訳をよろしくお願いします  ただ人間同士の(ちっぽけなくだらない)ことをしている無関係な人々に、やめとけばいいのに私は)感情を流し込みすぎる。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。ではanother person who is, quite honestly, very happy with their lot alreadyどのような意味になるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

I went to high school with a bunch of privileged, wealthy assholes who grew up to be more of the same. I grew up to be someone who doesn’t take shit, and I feel like the chip on my shoulder that’s been there since I was 13 is what’s keeping me from breaking down right now. grew up to be more of the sameとdoesn’t take shitの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 定冠詞

I just started high school, and it's been going great, but it's kind of crazy. A lot of people who know me know that I'm a silly person. I try to be funny when I can, and I love making people laugh. Sometimes I joke with my friends in class, but I wonder whether that makes me look immature. Should I stop joking around at school so I don't look incompetent? Or do I do what I can to be the funny person? the funny personはなぜ限定かのような定冠詞が使われているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英文の翻訳手伝ってください!

I think 『I am attracted to girls who can look past the surface.』 I like to talk and I am usually attracted to someone I can be open and honest with. Also someone who can be the same. Someone who can just be real. Hope you understand. That's bad english (dont think you'll find it in a dictionary) but it means: Someone I can be myself with and someone who can be them self around me. ほとんど意味は分かるのですが、『』の部分の英文の意味がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 中学英作文の添削をお願いします。

すべて、理由を含めて3文以上の英文で書くことが条件です。 飽くまで、高校入試の中学レベルです。文法の間違いなどご指摘ください。 (1)あなたの欲しいものがひとつもらえるなら何が欲しいか。  I want a lot of food. I like to eat very much.  If I get a lot of food, I'll be happy. (2)あなたは学校で昼食をとるとしたら、「食堂」を利用するか。それとも「弁当」を持参するか。  どちらか選び、書きなさい。  I bring a lunch box. That's because I can eat the food I like. I like baked potato, so I bring it in a lunch box. (3)あなたはどの季節が一番好きですか。  I like summer the best. That's because we can swim in the sea. I like to swim. I go to the sea every summer with my family. (語順はこれでいいのでしょうか?) (4)あなたがこれから挑戦してみたいことについて。  I want to try to talk with foreign people. That' because I like to speak English. I will study English harder. (5)あなたの町であなたが好きな場所はどこか。好きな場所をひとつ選び、書きなさい。  I like the park near my house. There are many kinds of flowers there.  When I see them, I feel happy. 以上になりますが、よろしくお願い致します。  

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

Many people want to be success. Many people have dreams and become happy. I also want to be success. And I have a dream. It is not easy to success. And many people have felt sad because they can’t success. I don’t think people can’t succeed that it is because of hard work. I suppose that luck is very important for succeed. I argue about exam and I was read a book. この文の英語に間違いなどあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文の添削です 誤字訂正箇所や採点を100点基準でお願いします。 ちなみに仮定法をつかっているのは指定条件下にあるので気にしないで下さい…m(__)m If I became a worker , I woul d live in my home by myself, because to live with only myself is a variety of merits. Of course, with my family I can save a lot of money : in fact It costs a lo t of money to live by myself . However,with by myself I would be free to use the time for myself such as shopping ,reading .,relaxing...and so on. I would also can independent of my family and grow as human . For example, I would try to make some food and manage to get earnings . On the other hand, I would freely can't use the time if I lived with my family, because my parents worry about me when I be in out till being late at night. Therefore, I suggest that I choose to live with only myself. この質問を補足する

• 英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!!

50語で題は『学生生活であなたがしたい事』です(>_<)!!  英文はこちらです→   I want to make friends with many people. It is because I was too shy to talk with the strangers. Therefor, I didn't have much friends. It is obvious I come to talk with strangers possibility more than now and became intimate with a lot of people. 間違い、改善点など指摘してもらえると、ありがたいです^^

• 英文を訳してください

この文を訳してください!! My mom is very protective of me so she doesn't like it if I talk to people, who she thinks are strangers. :) But we just have to be quiet and sneaky. heehee. Is that okay with you?