• 締切済み

英語の問題を教えてください!

次の英文の( )の中に合う英語を選ぶ問題です。 Coffee is one of the world's most popular drinks, but what is the best way to enjoy it? If you ask 100 different people, you are likely to (A) 100 different responses. From sweet to bitte, from hot to cold, there are endless combinations and possibilities. Most coffee lovers (B) that if you're going to drink it hot. the best way to prepare it is in a French Press. Unlike drip coffee, a French Press allows the coffee to soak for a period of time, thereby releasing much more of the natural flavor (C) in coffee. By the way, do you know that instant coffee was invented by a Japanese man named Satori Kato? (D) (A) 1.be getting 2.be got 3.get 4.got (B) 1.are convinced 2.are convincing 3.convince 4.will convince (C) 1.find 2.found 3.founded 4.founding (D) 1.Maybe that is why Japanese people prefer instant coffee to drip coffee. 2.Because Japanese people drink tea everyday. 3.Actually, regular drip coffee is less expensive than instant coffee. 4.That is the reason why French people prefer tea to coffee. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

面白い内容でした。(インスタントコーヒーは、日本人が発明したとは知りませんでした!) 答えは順に以下のとおりです。 (A) 3.get (B) 4.will convince (C) 2.found (D) 1.Maybe that is why Japanese people prefer instant coffee to drip coffee.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題(3問)です。

こんばんは。 英語でわからない問題があったので、よろしくお願いします。 (1) Playing games is a fun way of improving your memory skills. で、PlayingはなぜTo playではいけないのでしょうか? (2) Needless to say, he failed in the examination. これは不定詞の何用法なのでしょうか? (3) Although it is sometimes said that rice is to (    ), the truth is that the diets of Japanese and Americans include a lot of both. 1 people 2 to Americans 3 Japanese 4 is 5 What bread カッコの中に並べ替えて入れる問題です。 語順がよくわかりません。 以上3問です。 タイプミスがあるかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いいたいします。

• 英語穴埋め!回答求む!

文がほとんど同じ意味になるようにかっこに適語をいれてほしいです。 People think that you speak French well. It is said that you speak French well. You ( ) ( ) ( ) speak French well. you are said thatとか?よくわかりません。回答よろしくお願いします!

• 長文問題

Communication does more than enable us to survive. It is the wayーindeed, the only way we learn who we are. Our sense of identity comes from the way we interact with other people. Are we smart or stupid, attractive or ugly, skillful or silly? The answers to these questions don't come from looking in the mirror. We decide who we are based on how others react to us. Deprived of communication with others, we would have no sense of identity. We shouldn't overlook the everyday, important functions communication serves. Communication is the tool that lets us tell the doctor where it hurts. It is the means of learning important information in school. It is the method you use to convince a future employer that you're the best candidate for a job. It's worth nothing that inability to express yourself clearly and effectively can prevent you from achieving your goal. At the same time, It's just as important to avoid misunderstanding about communication. Avoiding the following misunderstandings can save you a great deal of personal trouble. The biggest mistake we can make is to assume that saying something is the same thing as communicating it. There is no guarantee that a receiver will understand the message in a way that matches the sender's intention. There are also situations when too much talking is a mistake. Sometimes excessive communication is simply unproductive, as when two people go over the same ground again and again without making progress. There are other times when talking too much deepens the problem. There are even times when no communication is the best course. Sometimes clear communication is even the cause of problems. Suppose, for example, that a friend asks you for an honest opinion of the $200 outfit he has just bought. Your clear and sincere answer, “I think it makes you look fat,” might do more harm than good. Deciding when and how to say something honestly isn't always easy. Most people assume that communication is an ability people develop without the need for trainingーrather like breathing. Although almost everyone does manage to communicate with others without much formal training, people operate at a level of effectiveness far below their potential. Learning and practicing proper skills can help virtually every one become a better communicator. ・1段落最後の文、“Deprived of communication with others,”を節に書き換え ・文中のIt、It's、itといった代名詞の指す内容を出来る限り教えて下さい。

• 英語から日本語へ

the dream means that you care of me and you are thinking of me . and that means a lot for me .that is way it make me happy . メールの一部分なのですが、どう訳したら良いでしょうか? 得意な方よろしくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳お願いします!

Frog meat is white with a light flavor. If you feel like trying some, don't eat it in France. It's way too expensive. Instead, if you happen to be going to Southeast Asia or South China, pop into any local restaurant. Frogs for food are now being raised in paddies, and you can eat a plateful of frog legs very cheaply. One more favorite French food that Japanese and Americans avoid is rabbit. Rabbit meat is extremely low in fat. Rabbit meat as a health food first spread from small restaurants and households, until today it is featured on the menus of upscale restaurants. Rabbits are raised for food on a large scale. Go to just about any Parisian market and you will see rows of whole rabbits including the heads. You roast them just like that. The rabbit's liver is usually sold separately, because many people prefer it to chicken liver. The Japanese find nothing appealing about eating snails, frogs, or rabbit's, and there are probably those who would rather die than try to eat any one of them. They probably think that this "backward" and low-class food is suited to people in developing countries. However, they would change their minds and sample the foods if they knew that it is the gastronomically respected French who enjoy them. Funny, isn't it?

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 英語日記23 語学を学ぶのに一番大事なこと

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。 なにか良い方法ありますか?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages. In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country. This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

(1)空所に入れるのに最も適切な語句を(1)~(4)から一つ選んでください。 A number of parents ( ) about their children smoking cigarettes. (1)are worried (2)has worry (3)have worry (4)is worried   (2)英文の{ }には誤っている箇所がそれぞれ一つずつあります。それを指摘した上で、正しい形に直してください。 ・Most of the class members {is} working {people} and {very} few of them ever {miss} a class. ・There {has} been many {class} of {the} flu in this area {in recent} years. ・A change that {is likely} {to take place} {in you} {enable} you to have a different point of view. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳お願いします

John Palumbo, another industry expert, is sure that underground marketing is the right way to reach young people. "A product has to have credibility to succeed," he says. "People have to see it. They have to understand it in real way. The best way to do that is to put it in their world. And that's what we do. We put the product in their lige." However, one might ask what exactly is "real" about two young women pretending to be enthusiastic about a sweater? Advertising executives would say it's no less real than an ad. The difference is that you know an ad is trying to presuade you to buy something. You don't know when a conversation you overhear is just a performance