英語の問題について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の問題について質問があります。具体的には、注文時のやり取りとスポーツチームへの参加に関する内容です。
  • 注文時のやり取りで、Aさんが「tuna salad」と「coffee」を注文するシーンがあります。Bさんが尋ねる内容としては、「それ以外に何かありますか?」や「全てそれでいいですか?」などがあります。
  • スポーツチームへの参加に関して、Aさんがチームに選ばれたかどうかをBさんに尋ねています。Aさん自身は「そうでありますように」という思いを持っていると述べています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の問題

1: A:Could I have the tuna salad and a cup of coffee,please? B:() A:No,that's it,thanks. (1)Sure.Anything else? (2)Yes. Is that all you want? (3)The tomato salad? (4)Would you like the coffee now? 2: A:I tried to join the speed skating team. B:Oh,have you been chosen for the team? A:() (1)I hope that (2)I hope so (3)I want to (4)I want and hope it 解答と訳お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1: A:Could I have the tuna salad and a cup of coffee,please? B:() A:No,that's it,thanks. (1)Sure.Anything else?(○) (2)Yes. Is that all you want? (3)The tomato salad? (4)Would you like the coffee now? A:ツナサラダとコーヒーをお願いします。 B:かしこまりました。他には何か? A:いいえ、それで結構です、どうも。 (1)かしこまりました。他には何か? (2)はい。それだけですか? (3)トマトサラダですか? (4)コーヒーは今すぐ飲まれますか? 2: A:I tried to join the speed skating team. B:Oh,have you been chosen for the team? A:() (1)I hope that (2)I hope so(○) (3)I want to (4)I want and hope it A:スピードスケートのチームに入ろうとしたんだ。 B:ほぅ、チームには選ばれたの? A:そうだといいけど。 I hope I have been chosen for the team. の意味で使えるのは、I hope so. だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• hope

( )にhopeを補った場合【不適切】なものはどれか 1.I ( ) to see you again. 2.I ( ) you to attend the meeting. 3.I ( ) that my son will become a doctor. 4.I ( ) it will not rain tomorrow. 答えは2 hopeはwant形が取れないとありますがwant形とはなんですか。 〇I hope to V 〇I hope that ×I hope A to do

• 英語教えてください(*_*)

And same to you I hope you have a better year! おねがいしまぁすb(^o^)d

• 英語の翻訳

and I don’t want you to lose too I wish you will be winner for every I dont know I have that feeling you are a ver これの日本語の意味を教えて下さい!お願いします。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. Had () () () () () () her father was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed. (1) it (2) the fact (3) been (4) for (5) not (6) that 2. It was () () () () () () I discovered how important it is to be able to speak English. (1) I (2) not (3) to work (4) that (5) until (6) began 3. I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that on () () () () () () child alone. (1) account (2) leave (3) you (4) no (5) must (6) your

• 至急。英語について。

oh ok. do you have dates? Go out with a guy? I called my grandma, she's dying so I wanted to say my good bye to her. ↑に 『予定、あるっちゃあるけどたいした用事はないよ。そうだったんですか。それはツラいですね。 でも大丈夫。元気になってもっと長生きしてくれるように 私も願ってます。』 ↑と言いたいですか、 I have some errands to run but it's nothing. That was it. It must be tough for you. I hope she will be all right. I am with you and wishing her to get well and live longer.←合っていますか?

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

「After February, I have time to relax and do those things that I want and can meet you then if it is ok for you.」 和訳してみたのですが、英語が苦手で、and が2個もあるのと、that とthen と、どこでどう切って訳していいか分かりません。。よろしくお願いします。