英和翻訳:私が書いた日本語を書き直してくれますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 警察官が被疑者に弁解書を渡すことは何も変なことではありません。
  • 「もらっていいですか」と頼まれた経験があるか試してみることをおすすめします。
  • 容疑者を嘘つきと呼ぶ前に、まずは自身がその行為を試してみることをお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英和翻訳 私が書いた日本語を書き直してくれますか

---------------------- So why is it so strange for the officer to hand the suspect the statement when asked? Wasn't the officer trying to get the suspect to sign? This is not strange at all. Have you tried asking someone [Can I have that」 yourself? Go to a restaurant, point to the menu and say 'Can I have that?'… Please try that before you start calling the suspect a liar. ---------------------- 何で、頼まれた時に警察官が被疑者に弁解書を渡すのは変なのか? 警察官は、被疑者に署名を求めさせようとしていなかったか? これは全く変ではない。 裁判官、自分が誰かに「もらっていいですか」と頼まれたことがあるか? レストランに行って、指でメニューを指して、「もらっていいですか」と言ってください...容疑者は嘘つきと呼ぶ前にそれを試してください。

noname#229141
noname#229141
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

何で、頼まれた時に警察官が被疑者に弁解書を渡すのは変なのか? => それではなぜその警官が被疑者に頼まれて弁解書を手渡すのがそんなにおかしいのですか? 警察官は、被疑者に署名を求めさせようとしていなかったか? =>その警官は被疑者に署名させいようとしていたのではないですか? これは全く変ではない。 => これは全くおかしいことではありません。 裁判官、自分が誰かに「もらっていいですか」と頼まれたことがあるか? => あなたは、自分自身、誰かに「それを見せてもらっても良いですか?」と頼んだことはありますか? レストランに行って、指でメニューを指して、「もらっていいですか」と言ってください...容疑者は嘘つきと呼ぶ前にそれを試してください。 => レストランに行って、メニューを指差して、「それ見せてもらって良いですか」と言ってみてください。。。容疑者を嘘つき呼ばわりする前にそれをやってみてください。

noname#229141
質問者

補足

本当に感謝しています。訂正してくれてありがとうございました。少しい文章を変更したので、読んでくれますか?これは大丈夫でしょうか? (この文章はマス形ではない→でもムス形と混ぜるは大丈夫ですか?)     ----------------- また、警官が被疑者に弁解録取書を手渡すと言う考えは、なぜおかしいのでしょうか?その警官は、弁解録取書を被疑者が読み、手に取り、署名するなどのため、目の前に差し出したと証言した。それではなぜその警官が被疑者に頼まれて弁解録取書を手渡すのがそんなにおかしいのか?その警官は被疑者に署名させいようとしていたのではないか?これは全くおかしいことではない。あなたは、自分自身、誰かに「それを見せてもらっても良いですか?」と頼んだことはあるか?レストランに行って、メニューを指差して、「それ見せてもらって良いですか」と言ってみてください。。。容疑者を嘘つき呼ばわりする前にそれをやってみてください。

その他の回答 (1)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

#1です。一般的には「ですます調」 (マス型と言うのですね?)とそうでない文調「である調」は、ミックスしないのが正しい日本語です。全部「である調」にしてみますが、後の方で裁判官に話しかける部分が英語でもpleaseとなっているので、そこの部分だけ「ですます調」にすると違和感があり、個人的には全体を「ですます調」にした方がしっくり来ます。 以下調整した文を載せます。 また、警官が被疑者に弁解録取書を手渡すと言う考えは、なぜおかしいのか?その警官は、弁解録取書を被疑者が読み、手に取り、署名するなどのため、目の前に差し出したと証言した。それではなぜその警官が被疑者に頼まれて弁解録取書を手渡すのがそんなにおかしいのか?その警官は被疑者に署名させようとしていたのではないか?これは全くおかしいことではない。あなたは、自分自身、誰かに「それを見せてもらっても良いですか?」と頼んだことはあるか?レストランに行って、メニューを指差して、「それ見せてもらっても良いですか」と言う。。。容疑者を嘘つき呼ばわりする前にそれをやって見て欲しい。

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

マス型の説明(勉強になりました)、有難うございました!!  また訂正してくれて、感謝しています :o)

関連するQ&A

• 英和訳 翻訳を訂正してくれますか?

-------------- Also, why is the thought of the police officer handing the suspect the statement so strange? The police officer testified that he placed the statement in front of the suspect to read, touch, sign etc.. -------------- また、警察官が被疑者に弁解書を渡すという考えはなぜ変なのですか? 警察官は、弁解書を読んだり、触ったり、署名したりするために、被疑者の前に置いていたと証言した。

• 英和翻訳 翻訳又は日本語が変であれば、書き直してく

--------------------- According to the ruling, the suspect lied. Did the court check to see the suspect's statement matched the evidence before determining that the suspect is lying? --------------------- 判決によると、被疑者は嘘をついた。 裁判官は、被疑者が嘘をついていると判断する前に、被疑者の供述が証拠と一致するかどうかを確認したか?

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません。 翻訳してくださいm(__)m 私Hey I have to ask you something. 私Q1. Why are you keeping your ex contact? 彼Q1 I had her as a contact so I could know what’s going on in her life. 私Q2. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contacts, and that pisses me off after all. If you think only about me as you insist, then please block her and delete her contact info. Can you promise me that you'll delete all of her contacts? (If you don't like to do that, please tell me why.) 彼Q2 yes I will do that for you :3 私Q3. Have you ever say your ex also, that you wanted to marry her? 彼Q3 no way 私Q4. Have you ever shown your area to her too? 彼Q4 no, I’ve never shown anyone my area before. That’s why it took so long for me to send. Because I told myself I would never ever take a pic like that, but I really love you so much so that’s why I did it

• 翻訳お願いします

You were very careless to make such a mistake. The water is so warm that you can swim in ti today The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it It seems that he knew the woman It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

どなたか大変恐縮ですが、以下の長文を日本語に翻訳頂けないでしょうか? 英語力が足りず、お力をお借りしたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 I see that you have put your International Verification order through. That is great and thank you! I have completed the process by changing the $5.00 amount to a random dollar amount between .01 and $2.00 USD. If you could check you account either online or by phone to find out that exact amount that has been charged and email me back with that amount. If it happens to be in a different currency, that is fine, just let us know the currency and we can convert that for you. Thank you so very much for your patience with us on this policy of ours. I do want to let you know that you will not have to go through this process again on any orders you may make in the future. Have a great day!

• 英和翻訳 私の日本語を訂正(書き直してくれますか)

------------------- According to the ruling, the suspect is unemployed. I object as that is a false statement. "Unemployed" provides the image that the suspect is being supported by someone, or the government, and is a complete loser. ------------------- この判決によると、被告人は無職です。 この不実記載に異議あり。 無職というのは、誰か、あるいは政府によって支持されており、完全なウダツがあがらない者であるという印象がある。

• 英和翻訳の手伝いをお願いします(2番目)

*両方の質問は似ています。この部分は2番目な質問にあります「 and then pleaded with the officer to stop asking the same question」 。。。頑張った日本語にしたけど、なかなか難しいです。 ---------------------------------- Question Presented 1. How many times can a police officer during interrogations ask the exact same question over repetitively after the suspect has pleaded the 5th before it violates the 38th amendment of the constitution? 2. How many times can a police officer during interrogations ask the exact same question over repetitively after the suspect has pleaded the 5th, and then pleaded with the officer to stop asking the same question, before it violates the 38th amendment of the constitution? ---------------------------------- 提示質問 1. 取調べ中の容疑者が黙秘権を行使した後、警察官は何回、憲法第38条に抵触することなく、全く同じ質問を繰り返し聞くことができるか? 2. 取調べ中の容疑者が黙秘権を行使したと「全く同じ質問を聞かないで下さい」を嘆願した後、警察官は何回、憲法第38条に抵触することなく、全く同じ質問を繰り返し聞くことができるか? ----------------------------------

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Hi friend, Thanks for your trust and purchased. Sorry to bother you. We have send the battery to you already. We have covered the original label to avoid the customs problem. So,friend,once you got the batteries,please take the label we covered off,then you can see the original label. Sorry for this inconvenience,hope you can understand. Best Regards

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Yes I received your emails. Thank you! I see that the pictures are .png but is it possible to get the DESIGN .png so there is TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND for me to upload to the shirt? I have a tech guy that can create the .png if you'd like me to try on my end! Thank you Tomomi! So excited to share your work with my customers! ~Emily