• ベストアンサー

この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Grades are available when the comics ship, so if you have your submission number I can check that for you.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

「そのコミックスが発送されるとグレードが適用されます。従ってあなたのサブミッション番号が分かればこちらで調べてあげることができます」 * 簡単な文でも、それが何についての文で、どういうところで用いられたものかということが分からなければ、正確には訳せない場合があります (ましてや、私のように能力が余りに限定されている者であれば尚更です)。情報が少なすぎます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

コミックが船で行く場合、等級は利用可能です。したがって、あなたがサブミッション番号を持っていれば、私はあなたがあるかそれをチェックすることができます。

関連するQ&A

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Everything we have in stock for ebay will be listed in our store. While not all of our inventory is listed on ebay, you are welcome to check our website (www.mycomicshop.com) if you would like, for a more extensive selection of titles. We also have an online Want List, if you are interested in signing up. If an item is not in stock on our site, you can add it to your want list, and you will be notified as soon as a copy becomes available. Please understand that ebay orders and orders from our site can not be combined.

• 日本語にしてください!

Wow, we just got your letter How Exiting that you are getting married. Congratulations to both you and your fiancé. We would love to come but have to see if we can get holidays. And we pay for flights and accomodation ourselves. We are so happy for you. Xxx love Richard and Leona What is the nearest airport, and where are you getting married.. We are so happy for you xxx よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してもらえないですか・・・

Dear Thank you for your interested in our Balneo Therapy. When are you coming here ? If you reservation early , we could control after pm 7:30 . And we have discount 15%~30% as following room type who stays in this hotel. If you decide your schedule, please tuoch us !! ( with your phone number ) Thank you so much! We are looking for you meet soon ! Best regards, JinHee Joung Therapy Manager

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hi, thanks for your interest - sorry for replying so late - I'd be happy to sell them, are you having problems with checkout? Which country are out in? I can see if i can set up the correct settings. Thanks.

• この文章を日本語にしてください。

I am curious if you are studying the vocabulary of the words that we are reading? Also after we are finished with this book is there another book you are interested in to keep reading and working on your pronunciation? I am willing to help you in any way I can.

• 日本語へ翻訳して下さい!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** If you want to target specific items off the list that Tommy sent you, we can pick items, ring them up with your credit card, and have them ready for you to pick up here on the 12th. Then you can ALSO shop the warehouse on the 12th if you come in person. Please utilize the markdown list and send us your credit card information if this is what you'd like. Otherwise you can just shop the warehouse when you are here.

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 We do not offer that service at the time but we will have a holder available soon that you can just buy that will be similar to a graded holder.

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。

Yes I received your emails. Thank you! I see that the pictures are .png but is it possible to get the DESIGN .png so there is TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND for me to upload to the shirt? I have a tech guy that can create the .png if you'd like me to try on my end! Thank you Tomomi! So excited to share your work with my customers! ~Emily

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Thank you for your email in regards to finding Superior Spider-Man covers. I am happy to assist you in searching eBay for the items you are looking for. I have included steps below on how to search through our website for specific keywords such as Superior Spider-Man. Searching for items: 1. In the top of the screen you will see a blue Search Button with a white bar to the left you can type in. 2. Type Superior Spider-Man covers into the search field. 3. Click Search 4. It will pull items up that can be shipped to your country. If nothing appears this can mean that sellers do not currently send this items to your country. I hope this information is helpful and if you have further concerns please let us know. Thank you,

• 次の文章を訳して下さい。

Have you no regard For what you donʼt Understand is my only way Out Have you ever Thought it all through What your part is in all of this Noise Iʼm so happy You are my friend I am thrilled And so overjoyed Beyond I canʼt say Thanks enough For all that youʼve done Such support when Iʼm melting Down