【要約】ストアには在庫のすべてを掲載していますが、ウェブサイトではより広範なタイトルがあります

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私たちのストアにはebayの在庫のすべてが掲載されています。
  • ウェブサイトではすべての在庫が掲載されているわけではありませんが、より幅広いタイトルを見ることができます。
  • ウェブサイトでは在庫のない商品もWant Listに追加することができ、入荷次第通知されます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Everything we have in stock for ebay will be listed in our store. While not all of our inventory is listed on ebay, you are welcome to check our website (www.mycomicshop.com) if you would like, for a more extensive selection of titles. We also have an online Want List, if you are interested in signing up. If an item is not in stock on our site, you can add it to your want list, and you will be notified as soon as a copy becomes available. Please understand that ebay orders and orders from our site can not be combined.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

前略 お問い合わせいただきお礼申し上げます。 イーベイ向けの在庫のございます物は、全て、(イーベイでの)当店に掲載されます。 品ぞろえの全てがイーベイに掲載されるわけではありませんが、宜しければ、当店のウェッブサイト(www.mycomicshop.com)をお調べ下さい、より広範なタイトルからお選びいただけます。 ご登録いただければ、オンラインの「欲しい物リスト」も用意しております。サイトに商品の在庫がない場合、お客様の「欲しい物リスト」にその商品を追加していただけます、そして、商品が入荷次第お客様にご連絡を取ることができます。 イーベイでのご注文と当店のサイトからのご注文を組み合わせることが出来ない点は、ご了承ください。

関連するQ&A

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 We will not have any of the 1:150 variants, but may have some of the 1:100, 1:50, and other variants remaining once we go through our in-store pre-orders. If you are interested in those, please make all further contact through our store's e-mail at sales@ilovespidey.com. We do not use ebay to conduct non-ebay sales. We will also need to calculate international shipping prices for you if we are sending to Japan.

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Thank you for your email in regards to finding Superior Spider-Man covers. I am happy to assist you in searching eBay for the items you are looking for. I have included steps below on how to search through our website for specific keywords such as Superior Spider-Man. Searching for items: 1. In the top of the screen you will see a blue Search Button with a white bar to the left you can type in. 2. Type Superior Spider-Man covers into the search field. 3. Click Search 4. It will pull items up that can be shipped to your country. If nothing appears this can mean that sellers do not currently send this items to your country. I hope this information is helpful and if you have further concerns please let us know. Thank you,

• 日本語に訳して下さい!

日本語に訳して下さい! おねがいします!! ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Yes an additional 40%. At this time it is running too close to sale to pull any product for you. IT needs to be done within 2 weeks of sale for my staffing. If you can tell me a time that you plan on being in our store on the 30th, I can plan to have an employee work individually with you to find the best deals in the store. We will do our best to accommodate, looking forward to building our relationship.

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

抽象的な感じかもしれませんが日本語に翻訳していただける方宜しくお願いします。 The element of earth being strong on your fifth house means that when you meet there will be an old world atmosphere about the love, a hint of the past, or of dreams you used to hold but left behind, Despite the deep infusion of the lovely romantic element of this relationship, blending through the reality, you will still have your feet firmly on the ground. You have a responsible and mature attitude to love, tempered with caution and that doesn’t change.. You struggle with yourself to stay in control of your ever deepening emotions. You’ will weight both him and the relationship up from a practical worldly standpoint too. His potential for a future with you, his material standing in the community, his wealth, his status, if it can work or if it can not. How this love can advance your life., if the involvement can work at all and bring you the destiny you want These things will all go through your mind. In love you are ambitious. And in relationships you can be calculating Your perceptions will be realistic and solid, as well as heartfelt and the relationship will be based on this. There may be some outer restraint or caution, even if the inner self is like a joyous soaring bird. You wont let your dreams, your hopes and feelings lead you astray no matter how powerful they pull at you. You will have common sense and a balanced outlook, and will plan the future practically taking all things into account as well as the way you feel.

• わかりやすい日本語にしてください

1.Which certain guide will go with you on tours we will know the day before your trip. 2.And you can be sure that transport and guide will be ready for your tours! 3.And please don't change your plans for the tour with us as we prepare transport, guides and our schedule for you.

• 下記を日本語に訳してください。

下記を日本語に訳してください。 長くてお手数ですがよろしくお願いします。 ↓ i always looks forward to meet you, to hug you, sleep together with you... talk while listening to a music eat delicious food together went outside and have fun with you . when the moment i can see you i will immediately hug you and tell you how much im happy that i got to see you... an i wont waste an hour not feeling happy with you. if i will be given 1 wish i will wish to see you immediately so i can tell in front of you how much i care for you and im happy being with you. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hi, thanks for your interest - sorry for replying so late - I'd be happy to sell them, are you having problems with checkout? Which country are out in? I can see if i can set up the correct settings. Thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 our offices close on the 6th for one week, so you should place your order soon, for the 商品名 we are out of stock until our offices opens again. If you want you can change it, we normally can’t do 50% without first seeing the order size but I requested it for this one time code, it will expire at the end of the week so I would recommend you order soon, also the minimum order is $50 but that should not be a problem. If you want the 2 items that are out of stock, your order may be delayed but if you order the items in stock and perhaps some more, we can ship it out ASAP, thanks again and please let me know if you have any other questions. Also I have answered your questions below, thanks.

• 英語の訳を教えてください。

We can not place an order for the boutiques as the orders have been done a long time ago. Regarding the other boutiques in Japan that ordered this reference I will check with our licencee and let you know. Tell me if it is ok for you. 1文目のplaceは動詞なのでしょうか? 2文目どれがどこにかかるのかよく分からず 正確な意味がよく分かりません。 3文とも全訳をお願い致します。

• ebayのshopのQ&Aが訳せなくて困ってます

ebayのshopのQ&Aが訳せなくて困ってます 複数の商品を落札した際の送料の取り扱いについて Q&Aを読んでいたのですが、いまいち理解できないのでどなたかお力を貸してください。 おそらくこの部分だと思うのですが よろしくお願いします。 Can I get a deal on shipping if I buy 2 or more items? We do not offer a discount for purchasing multiple items and you will need to submit full payment for all items. We do however offer an incentive to purchase multiple items by offering a free ski/snowboard related gift (retail value of $8 or more) for all eligible items in a shipment. If an item isn't already marked as 'shipped' within your My Ebay account and you purchase additional items, they would be eligible for this free gift. We process our orders in batches every 24-48 hrs and we will NOT hold your shipment to make it eligible for our "multiple-item-ship-discount gift".