• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ほしい商品を相手にメールしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please see attached file for products that I was able to reserve for you. Some of them will be available again later.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

「私どもで貴方様のために、確保できた商品のファイルを添付いたしましたので御覧ください。この中の幾つかは、後日また入荷致します。」

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いつも買うところから新商品の紹介メールがきたのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Soon we’ll be receiving products for new season. I’m attaching you the incoming list. Please let me know if you’d like reserve them. I’ll be sending the images using WeTransfer.com I have additional incoming products! Please see attached file. You’ll be able to find yellow highlighted products on Catalog Ver. 8. I sent the images for others using WeTransfer.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Yes, I have attached the details. Please check. Please see if you can find cheaper quotes. I have so far only found a quote for $36 and that was the cheapest. My manager will look into it as well. However, if in the meantime you can find something cheaper I would say go for it as I do not think that overall the shipment will get any cheaper than $30. Please keep me posted.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。ですが下記のような注意書きがありました。なんとなくはわかりましたがすみませんが詳しい意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 We work mostly with overstock clothing and personal accessories lots, obtained in large quantities directly from major department stores in the United States. Some of the major department stores include Macys, JCPenney, Kohl’s, and Sears. Therefore we can provide our customers these authentic products and the opportunity to attain a considerable profit margin. We have the Handbags & Accessories lot available, which includes many designer brands found at Macy's. Currently the minimum quantity available for the Handbags lot is 100 pieces for $28.00 per piece, $2,800.00 total for the 100 pieces lot. Please see attached an example list of the styles this lot may contain.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事で下記のメールがきました。なんとなくはわかるのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 please see commercial invoice in attached with credit applied.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入するつもりです。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします! How many pieces will you like me to reserve for future order? Please reply as soon as possible, because this collection is a fast seller and pre sold. Some of the quantities above may change. Also let me know if you will like to hold more than the quantity above. Best Regards,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes ok I will organise the labelling for you. I have attached here invoice for first drop, please send a copy of proof od payment and I will send straight away to packing. Once packing is done I will let you know information for FEDEX.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカネットショップで小物を複数購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですが詳しい方意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 In regards to becoming an distributor, we will need to discuss this in details and IN PERSON. You originally initiated this matter but since you are not be able to come to our office to discuss further we have put it aside for now. When you’re ready to discuss this matter again, let us know and we will be happy to discuss further but till then all related questions and inquiry I will not be able to answer via email. As for the promotional bag, for now we have to put this on hold so please do not produce them yourself. I will discuss this with CEO when he returns from his trip next month for a better outcome for you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはカスタマイズしてくれるお店で商品の写真や商品の事を聞いていました。それに対して返事が来たのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will create a catalogue of the products based what you have for their preview. I've attached photos of the pop store that I ran. The sale for customisation work is way higher than sale of finished products.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払い方法の事と新作の入荷情報について質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes I will be your account manager under the general manager AAA. Yes you can use PayPal : Please log in to your Paypal account and click on the ‘Send Money’ tab. It will then ask for an email address and an amount. The Paypal email address is david@BBB Are you talking about the AW16 collection? We only have a few items available for now I have attached a catalogue of available stock; the rest will depend on drops from Aufust up to beginning of October. For SS16 collection what is in stock is available straight away. Do you use your own courier??