購入する小物の発送に関する重要なお知らせ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで購入した小物を日本に発送するためには、少なくとも1箱(1または2個のユニット)ごとに必要です。
  • 発送にかかる送料が増加しているため、他の節約方法を探しています。
  • 利用可能な商品を添付しました。また、WeTransferを使用して商品の追加画像を送信します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。発送の事でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I have some products in LA that could be shipped directly to Japan. The only concern is that you need to take at least 1 box (1 or 2 units) per color. You informed us that shipping cost with Yamato has increased so we wanted to find other ways that might save your costs. Available products are attached and I’ll be sending you additional images of the products using WeTransfer. Please let me know if you have any question. Thank you!

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

ロサンゼルスに直接日本に出荷できそうな商品がいくつかあります。問題はあなたが一色につき最低1箱(1固か2個*注)を受け取る必要があることです。あなたはヤマトの輸送量が値上がったと教えてくれましたので、あなたの費用を下げるため他の方法を探したいと思いました。出荷できる商品のリストを添付します。また追ってWeTranfer軽油で商品の写真をお送りします。 * 1 or 2 unitsの意味が良くわかりません。商品の色ごとに箱をわけて出荷する必要があるようですが、その一箱に商品が1つか2つ入ると言っているようにも見えますが、この辺は商品そのもの大きさや他の背景によってpesusabuさんはおわかりなのですかね?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いつも買うところから新商品の紹介メールがきたのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Soon we’ll be receiving products for new season. I’m attaching you the incoming list. Please let me know if you’d like reserve them. I’ll be sending the images using WeTransfer.com I have additional incoming products! Please see attached file. You’ll be able to find yellow highlighted products on Catalog Ver. 8. I sent the images for others using WeTransfer.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• この英文の意味を教えて下さい。

日本に発送可能な海外サイトに商品を注文したら、 下記の様なメールが来ました。 発送ができないという意味でしょうか? どなたか教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願い致します。 I am sorry to inform you that we are unable to send your shoes as we are unable to distribute UN products to the Asia region. I have recently talked with the UN brand manager who informed me of this situation. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Regards,

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。新商品のお知らせが届きましたがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have following new products available. Please let me know ASAP if you wish take these. Also, soon I’ll be sending images of these products using WeTransfer.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫の確認の事で相手にメールをしていました。私は欲しい商品を添付ファイルの画像で送っていました。その事で相手から返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I’m sorry to hear that you’re not interested in these styles since these could be shipped from LA. Which other products are you referring to? Can you send me the SKUs? There was no attachment in your e-mail…

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手のミスで発送ミスがありました。指摘したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Attach to this email is the updated full invoice. Also I will attach the separate invoice for boxes A-B and boxes C-D. I accidently invoice items that were not shipped. If you compare previous invoice with the update invoice, you will see the items below were invoice but not shipped. [AAA , BBB, CCC, DDD, EEE] I also didn’t add items the invoice that were shipped out. That is why there was a difference. Your remaining balance will be added to your 111 account. I will add this store credit to your next purchase.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

Where there are jam ups, then you will need to lay on hands.* You can do this directly, or it would be best to have the group to this directly. You will sense more intelligence -★ more space involved in the perception of the individual.★ lay on hands とは手を貸すという意味なんでしょうか? ★~★の意味がよくわからないのですが、どなたかお教えいただけませんか?

• 英文を翻訳お願いします。

翻訳機を使わず英訳できる方にお願いいたします。  I understand you would like to know if you the units can be shipped to our center directly from the manufacturer.  I am glad to inform you that, you can ship units to our center from the manufacturer directly.  Please mention the manufacturer's address as 'ship from' address while creating a shipment.  I am sorry but we need clarity for the first portion (duty of custom) of your query, so please write back to us with more information. お手数をおかけしますが、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 to have your full order ready to be ship it will take USA 1 more month. XX will be end of August, let me know if that's ok with you. For the photos I will be sending you through wetransfer but please do not advertise it yet since others XXX don't have photos yet.

• 【至急】この英文の意味を教えて下さい><

Kindly be informed that after checking with XXX I informed that its prohibited to import used bicycle in Iran. XXXに確認したら、中古自転車はイランへの輸入が禁止されていると言われました。それを知って下さい。 っていう感じの文ですかね??;