noname#248291
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#232468
noname#232468
回答No.1

It is a problem of you individual Another person does not understand the allocation

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

Blackburn is currently supervising Jeffrey Whistler, after Whistler completes the approbation period you will be assigned in a ADAM ( 2 officers patrol) with him. お願いします。

• 英語翻訳お願いします。家賃

日本に住んでるブラジル人に、住んでいるアパートについて、 「ブラジルで、これみたいな/あなたのアパートみたいなアパートを借りたら家賃はいくらですか? 」 1How much dose it cost to pay for a rent if you rent a flat like this/yours in Brazil? 2How much dose your rent cost if~上に同じ. 3How much will your rent be if you~上に同じ. 4How much will it be if you pay for a rent on a flat like this/yours in Brazeil? 5How much will it be if you rent a flat like this/yours and pay for a rent in Brazil? など考えたのですが、どれも使えますでしょうか?また1及び2はdoseの代わりにwill は使えますでしょうか? そのほか良い訳例がありましたら教えて頂きたいのでよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳して頂けませんか?

海外から下記のメールが届きました。 翻訳ソフトを利用していますが、一部ソフトで 翻訳されず、 意味がわかりません。。。 It is possible to order BA147 which will be put in production Regarding part BG151, it will be a bit langer because one part is missing us in order to produce it. 何方か、教えて頂けませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 【英語を】翻訳していただけないでしょうか【日本語に】

Unfortunately, we are unable to declare a purchase as a gift due to restrictions enforced by local customs authorities in the receiving country. Please be aware that the invoice will be included in the package. ⇒ここがよくわかっていません。「品目にgiftと書くことは国の制限でできませんよ」ってことでしょうか。 

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

• 英語でのやりとりの翻訳をお願い致します。

I will be fine, I promise. I will leave u in good hands ok. これはどういう意味でしょうか? 私は別れるという意味かと思い、 Are you going to leave me? と聞いたら、 No. と返ってきました。 翻訳お願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願いします

以下の文章を翻訳していただけませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Venus was in your house of death and inheritance. This is a intense placement that brings deep feelings to the surface. It causes a karmic or past life bond, which is like the forgotten inheritance of love, and will come out in various ways, but not always happy ways, other things will surface with it too. It causes subconscious power struggles. Where you pull against restrictions in your life and do things that test or provoke your partner. A love that is old and karmic and encompasses other lives. The relationship that will be very seductive, the partner will be irresistible and you will be pulled into an inescapable fate by this relationship. This means that there will be some mystery and intrigue in your love life or his. Your soul mate will be a charismatic person who will come into your life and will totally seduce you, mind body and spirit. He will be irresistible and have the power to make you melt. But this love relationship could also be filled with intense rather jealous feelings too.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の文章を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? ここは定型文ではないと思いますが、 抽象的な章かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The Dragon in your chart shows a permanent union. But the crisis when it comes will be dire and connected with money. If you have spent the past in poverty the future will be in comparative wealth, and visa versa. This area of your life will undergo a severe reversal in the years of marriage or living together. If in the past you have been financially inadequate and dependant on others, the role will gradually but harshly be reversed, There is a decline and you will end up the provider, with heavy responsibilities and others not pulling their weight It will in the end or later years seem to be you who is the breadwinner, or who is learning to be self sufficient. The karma of the relationship will gradually force you to be the one who has either to work, or who has to find strength to manage the money and make the husband work harder. It is a relationship for life maybe, but not an income for life.

• 英語翻訳

海外ホテル予約のことなんですが、英語が得意な方この英文を日本語に訳してください。 お願いします。 then I will lead thru the phone to meet with our staff who just around and will be there for your Check-In after 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. If I am there then I will check you in.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

I will invite you at Pierre Herme in Tokyo macaron will be more fresh. Because with flight travel taste will not be so fresh when I will give you French one. 日本語に翻訳お願い致します。