• 締切済み

翻訳お願い致します。

I will invite you at Pierre Herme in Tokyo macaron will be more fresh. Because with flight travel taste will not be so fresh when I will give you French one. 日本語に翻訳お願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.3

#2です。 #1が正解ですね。(^^;)

回答No.2

東京のピエール・エルメであなたにマカロンをお勧めしたい。そのマカロンはイケてるんだ。 フランスに飛行機で行って食べたとしてもそれほどでもないんだ。 freshは新鮮ではないので「イケてる」くらいの意味だと思います。

回答No.1

東京のピエールヘルネのマカロンの方が新鮮なのでこちらをお勧めします。 なぜなら フランスから空輸すると風味が落ちてもはや新鮮とは言えなくなるからです。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Because I'm starting up a new live video series. I'm calling it "Alt Version". I will be doing alt-country versions of alternative music songs. Taking requests......

• (長文)英文の翻訳をお願いします

glad you received, and sorry for not sending, i tried to be fast and when i did, i got sloppy and forgot that one. question one fight you asked about one time i said i didnt have after you order and then had to replace was (商品名)? because i have a copy now i just received.....i will give you free on a future order one day if you remind me. i know i have already gave you replacement for it, but out of courtesy i will give for free next time. i will also send you update if you would like.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

おおよその意味は変わるんですが、間違っているかも知れないので、翻訳お願いいたします。(アドレスの部分は、一部削除しています。) I'm OK with the price 680,000. Yen and condition you gave me and i will be paying through Bank i will be adding the 3.9% Bank surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you.. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and if not you can easily create your Bank account here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item Charlle Granndy Address : 1995・・・・ City : Shidler State : Oklahoma Zipcode : 74652 Country :USA So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank code: Email Address: So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below Full Name: Address: Phone Number: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.. Best Regard.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

HI CONGRATULATIONS, SPECIAL GIVEAWAYS FROM ME 😍 , You are lucky today, because you were chosen as the legitimate winner to get $ 5,000.00 Follow my instructions to get a gift, Register on my website now. if you are ready to win a Reply prize with "READY". This opportunity is only valid for one hour. And I will give this opportunity to others). thank you

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You should have to pass an IQ test before you breed. You have to take a driving test to operate vehicles and an SAT test to get into college. So why don't you have to take some sort of test before you give birth to children? When I am President, that's the first rule I will institute.

• 翻訳してください(^-^)

Yes me too I booked a ticket yesterday :-) I will go to Tokyo for a month haha. But also maybe one week Okinawa :-) ikitai!!!!! :-) I did not succeed to buy the blue jeans I still have to look a bit further in order to find it :-)  I don't know what I will do on holidays in Tokyo yet. But I want to relax :-) I have to find an apartment first in Tokyo. Domestic travel nice!!! Where are you going in Japan? Sapporo? Or also Okinawa? haha if you are in Okinawa I will say HELLO RiRi!!! :-) お願いします\(^o^)/ Sleep well for now!!

• どのように解釈したらよいのかわかりません。どなたか翻訳をお願い致します

どのように解釈したらよいのかわかりません。どなたか翻訳をお願い致します。 I think i will find that special lady, she will be asian, a woman not a girl, i hope she will be beautiful inside too. i think you have all of these qualities, and i hope i can convince you, that im a serious guy, who is serious about you. I hope i have not shocked you, please forgive me, im not sure how you feel about a younger guy.Maybe i have said too much. メル友(イギリス人男性 年下)から”ソウルメイトがなかなか見つからない”という内容のメールに対して、”あなたなら素敵な人が見つかるから大丈夫”と返信しました。 その後、このメールを受け取りました。”serious about you ”をどのように解釈したらよいのでしょうか? 英語圏で生活経験のある方、ご存知でしたら教えて下さい。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語でのやりとりの翻訳をお願い致します。

I will be fine, I promise. I will leave u in good hands ok. これはどういう意味でしょうか? 私は別れるという意味かと思い、 Are you going to leave me? と聞いたら、 No. と返ってきました。 翻訳お願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”

• 英会話、教えてください!翻訳もお願いします!

以下の文について!! 男「you really can come there with me? 」 女「lets see how we both feel 1 month. 」 男「yeah sure. i will not reach you next month. i will not call you too. because i have to check my mind is sure or not about you. you know what i mean? 」 女「to be honest, i really dont see this ever geting serious. i like you as a friend and it'd be fun to go to seoul. but i dont want to give you false hope.」 男「ok deal man.」 これって、男性はある程度女性に期待を持ってるけど 女性は実は真剣な関係ってことよりも 軽い遊びの関係になりたい。 て感じで合ってますか?