英語でブラジルの家賃相場について質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ブラジルで同様のアパートを借りる場合、いくらの家賃になりますか?
  • ブラジルに住んでいるブラジル人から、同じようなアパートの家賃相場を教えてもらえますか?
  • ブラジルで同じようなアパートを借りる際の家賃について教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語翻訳お願いします。家賃

日本に住んでるブラジル人に、住んでいるアパートについて、 「ブラジルで、これみたいな/あなたのアパートみたいなアパートを借りたら家賃はいくらですか? 」 1How much dose it cost to pay for a rent if you rent a flat like this/yours in Brazil? 2How much dose your rent cost if~上に同じ. 3How much will your rent be if you~上に同じ. 4How much will it be if you pay for a rent on a flat like this/yours in Brazeil? 5How much will it be if you rent a flat like this/yours and pay for a rent in Brazil? など考えたのですが、どれも使えますでしょうか?また1及び2はdoseの代わりにwill は使えますでしょうか? そのほか良い訳例がありましたら教えて頂きたいのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.1

まあ,ふだんつきあっている親しい人で,相手も英語が苦手なら,どれでも「気合い」と文脈で通じそうな気がしますが(笑)。 How much would you pay in rent for a month if you lived in this type of apartment in Brazil?

konan3939
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

アメリカの知り合いからBGMを作ってくださいと頼まれています。 以前、こんな感じの曲がいいですと、動画サイトのリンクを教えて頂きました。 そこで何分くらいの曲を作りますか?と訪ねたとこと、つつけて2通のメールが届きました。 その1つは Would be real short like 50 seconds to a minute. If you manage to do something by the end of this week just send over and will see if the director likes it. Can't say much but it's for an advert for an established brand here in Britain. If the director likes it will be able to give you more details そして Also would be good to know your usual rate for something like this thanks もしお時間がありましたらお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Are you asking if it will fit in the back of a module? If yes no it will not fit and you could not put it there even if it did. @ 3.5A it must be sinked to your host sink or body otherwise it will overheat. Something like this.

• 英文の意味が解りません。翻訳をお願いします!

no i will send you the info of how much it cost or the weight of the package when you know how much it cost you can send me the money and then will shipped if not i can pay for first class mail and send it myself without any xtra charge

• 翻訳

May I come in? 入ってもいいですか。 Yeah, Please do. Now let me show you the house. はい、どうぞ。こちらのマンションをご案内いたします。 How many rooms are you looking for? いくつかのルームがついているマンションをご希望でしょうか。 Oh, four or five. How much is the rent for this apartment? そうですね。四つあるいは五つ。家賃はいくらですか。 I wonder if you could help me, I'm looking for a room. 手伝ってくれませんか。部屋を探しています。 Well, I have got a vacancy. ちょうど空いている部屋があるです。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

先日、海外の通販サイトである商品を購入しました。 英語が得意でないのに、どうしても欲しい商品だったためです。 その際送られてきました、配送完了メールの一部がわかりませんでしたので、どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 「Please note that your order was dispatched by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery so the item will have to be signed for. Royal Mail will only attempt to deliver the parcel once. If you are not available when the postman attempts delivery a while you were out notice will be left. You will have to go to your local delivery office to collect the parcel within seven days. If you fail to collect your parcel within seven days Royal Mail will return it to us. If your order is returned to us you will be required to pay a second postage before we resend it to you.」 やはり英語は難しいので、今後は控えようと思います…。

• How much would you pay?

how much would you pay for them? という文を聞きました。 How much do you pay for them?または How much will you pay for them? ならわかるのですが、このwouldの用法は何ですか? 依頼でもないですよね。

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)なんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) I am 20 years old i like japan and its qualities i would like to become a friend of yours i don't like to cheat others so i am telling you this we would be friends on social media you can share anything i respect women so this will workout どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳できますか?

以下の文章を翻訳していただけますか? 難しくてわかりません・・ よろしくお願いします。 In the course of this love, much will become suddenly changed. Your life will feel more exciting but may also be less predictable.. These aspects always makes for sudden unexpected beginnings and endings within the relationship itself, it may move forward in fits and starts, rather than smoothly and there will always be reversals. This man will have originality, a new slant on life, he sees and experiences things differently, less conventionally than you are used to. This can be hard at times to adapt to, as any fixed ideas you hold as to how a relationship should proceed or what form it should take are liable to be overthrown. He will change your way of thinking about things. You will be inspired to be more progressive, radical and independent in you the way you live your personal life or conduct this relationship. You will leave former opinions, inhibitions conventions and the way you used to live and think behind. This can be good or bad, it can either Cause inner doubts, if it goes too much against the grain, or bring new inner freedom.

• 「これいくらだったと思う?」は英語で?

自分で調べてみたところ、二通りありました。 ・What do you think how much this is? ・How much do you think this is? です。 ちなみに調べる前に自分で考えたのは How much do you think this was? でした。 もしくは Can you guess how much this was? です。 問題は、まず「What do you think」で始めるか、「How much」で始めるかが一つと、 be動詞は過去形じゃなくていいのか。 です。 私が思ったのは、もしバーゲンで買ったのなら今は値引き前の値段で売っているでしょうし、 店によって値段も変わるとおもったから過去形なのではないかと思ったのです。 言ってしまえば全部通じるような気がします。 でもよく使われる表現や文法上正しいものが知りたいのです。 どうなのでしょうか?