• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします!

I have a good memory I was asking how you are? And I will be coming back to Osaka on Monday would. You like to meet up? このようにメールが来たのですが、 どういう意味かなんとなくしか解りません。 おそらく月曜にまた来るから会おうってことだと思うのですが・・・・ ぜひ翻訳お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koala3512
  • ベストアンサー率23% (170/712)
回答No.1

そうですね、  「良い思いでが有るんだけど元気ですか?  来週の月曜日に大阪帰るつもりなんだけど  あなたに会えますか?」  ってことですね。

tsjmdm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! そーゆーことなんですね! 急いでいたので本当に助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!

• 翻訳お願いします

たびたびすみません。 翻訳お願いいたします。 Ah.... Actually it is 3:30AM here in England I Should be sleeping, but I do not feel tired at the moment haha :) Only 10 Days? Wow, that seems rather short That sounds like a good plan I am sure that you will have a good time Well, I do not have many plans for the holiday this time Usually at this time I would usually spend more time with my family But next year I will have many big plans One of my plans is to go to Japan! :D Maybe I will go to Osaka or Kyoto, Do you know any interesting places to visit in this area?? Yes, I would like to, but..... I can not right now My Japanese is not that good So i cannot make mail or sentance that well in Japanese Sorry, But someday I want too By the way.... I am wondering.... Do you understand my English??

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いいたします。 I would definately come to Japn, but do know when, as my Trip will have to be business., and that that time i would be very Happy to meet your Family.

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)なんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) I am 20 years old i like japan and its qualities i would like to become a friend of yours i don't like to cheat others so i am telling you this we would be friends on social media you can share anything i respect women so this will workout どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳の件

外国の方から下記のメールが来たのですが、ネイティブな英語でないので良くわかりませんので、英語か得意な方、翻訳お願いいたします。 I would like go to Japan but it's need a reason let I will go to foreign. you shall tell me once more about your fund or money how an amount and what kind money. how and what is your target .

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

日本語に翻訳してください。 (1)I'm sorry I love you so much. I will make up for being awful to you. And I didn't mean that you aren't better than my ex. You are way better than her in a million ways. I love you and would do anything to make you happy. (2)Hehehehe when I said that you would beat her it was you would beat using me as a toilet cus that's what she wanted and that would make her mad lol You gave me a heart attack. I started crying (at last!) You are the most amazing girl on the planet. I don't care how good your English is I will always love you (heart) (3)Like I said when we first started talking. If you ever see something I said that offends you please know that is not what I meant. I would never want to hurt you.

• 英訳をお願いします

ネイティヴのアメリカ人男性とメール交換してます。「来年2月頃(詳細はまだ未定)、そちらへ遊びに行くので会いたいな。会って遊ぼうよ」とメールしたところ I'd meet you for a drink or coffee :) Then we'll go from there ;) と返ってきました。 意味は「(ひょっとしたら)君と会ってお茶か1杯飲むかもね。その後(お茶した後)のことは、そこからまた考えよう」という訳であってますか? ...なんだかこの英文を見る限り、私と会う事にあまり乗り気じゃないように感じてしまい、本当は会いたくないんじゃないかと、凹んでしまってます。確かにまだ滞在日数など具体的に決まっておらず漠然としていて、先方も社会人で仕事があるので予定がまだたたないというのもありますが。。 「I'd like to meet you…」じゃなくて「I'd meet you」の場合、下記のどちらでしょうか? 調べてたら頭が混乱してきちゃって。。手持ちの辞書で「would, should +動詞の原形」を調べたら... (1) I would  可能性、推量の意味で、(もしかしたら)~かもしれない、~でしょう         話し手の確信度は50%  (2)I should 可能性、推量の意味で、たぶん~だ、~のはずだ         話し手の確信度は could→might→may→can→should→ought to→           would→will→mustの順に高くなる とあります。私は多分(1)のI wouldだと思うので、先方もあまり会いたい感じではないみたいだから、あまり「会おうよ」と言うと逆に迷惑かけちゃうかなと思うので、もうこの件(会いたい)でメールするのはよそうかと思ってます。。 それともこの英文は正確には「I would like to meet you」で「like to」をただ省略しているだけですか? 調べたところ「I would like to meet you」というのはよくヒットしますが「I would meet you」ってあまり見ないです。。でも「I would like to」と「I would」なら全然意味が違ってきますよね。 もしくは「If I could/If you could/If we could」が省略されてるのかなとも思いますが… ネイティブ並みに米語に詳しい方の回答のみお願いします。

• お手数ですが翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、万年筆が落札されました。その後下記のようなメールが届きました。 Vanishig ponit penは、万年筆の名前です。 お手数ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 I won this auction and will be paying you with Paypal. Before I do, I would like to ask will you sell me more Vanishing Point pens and combine ship them with this one? If yes, how many pens can you ship me for $13? I look forward to your answer and to doing good business with you. Thank you in advance for sharing a great ebay transaction with me.

• 翻訳お願いします(;_;)

英語に詳しい方、この文章の正確な翻訳お願いします。 Ha i am kind to everyone.. and i have no reason to be rude to you You're a very nice person and are easy to talk to Your sentence "I was happy that I had ever met you :P" Ha do you mean " i am sad i cant meet you" cuz your way of saying it means you dont wanna meet me lol... I think its amazing... i would die for a view like that... You do marathons? この文章はmy space中で 受信したメッセージです。 このメッセージを受信する前、私は あなたはとても優しい人ですね。あなたと出会えて とても嬉しいです。 添付した湖の画像、 とてもきれいでしょ? 実は今度ここで開かれる マラソン大会に出場する 予定なの という内容のメッセージを 相手に送りました。 そのことも踏まえて 翻訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします(;_;)