購入者からのメールに関する翻訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ebayでの落札後、支払いに関するメールを受信。
  • Paypalから受け取ったメールによると、200ユーロの制限について説明されている。
  • カードの確認が完了した後、支払い手続きを完了できるとのこと。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayに出品し落札されました。商品は万年筆です。 落札後、下記メールが届きました。支払いに関する事のようです。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I've tried to pay for your item and from Paypal I've received the following answers about the limit of 200 euros: After you click Continue, we'll charge this card €1.50 EUR or equivalent to make sure it's yours. We'll refund the money into your PayPal account within 24 hours after you confirm your card. What about my eBay transaction? Once your card is confirmed, you will be able to return to complete checkout. Please contact the seller to inform them that your payment will be delayed while you complete this process. I hope to resolve this problem very soon and to pay for your wonderful pen! I send you the Paypal response if I will received it!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

少し意訳しましたが、内容は以下の様だと思います。 <訳例> 私は、あなたの商品の代金を支払おうとして、200ユーロの限度額に関してペイパルから以下の返事を受けました: 『お客様が「続行」をクリックすると、商品がお客様の物であることを確認するために、このカードに1.50ユーロもしくは同等金額が課金されます。お客様がカードを確認した後、24時間以内にお客様ののペイパル・アカウントに料金は還付されます』 私のイーベイ取引に関しては? 『お客様のカードが確認されしだい、お客様は清算を完了するために当サイトに再アクセスできます。売り主様に連絡して、この手続きを完了している間、お客様の支払いが遅れることを、お知らせください』 私はすぐこの問題を解決して、あなた様の素晴らしいペンの代金をお支払いするつもりです! ペイパルの返信を受け取りしだい、返信をあなた様にお送り致します!

takinetgogo
質問者

お礼

素早いご回答ありがとうございました! paypalでチェックがかかったのですね。翻訳していただき、安心しました。 とても助かりました。 また機会がございましたら、是非よろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• お手数ですが翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、万年筆が落札されました。その後下記のようなメールが届きました。 Vanishig ponit penは、万年筆の名前です。 お手数ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 I won this auction and will be paying you with Paypal. Before I do, I would like to ask will you sell me more Vanishing Point pens and combine ship them with this one? If yes, how many pens can you ship me for $13? I look forward to your answer and to doing good business with you. Thank you in advance for sharing a great ebay transaction with me.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

以下の翻訳お願い致します。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my pay pal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your pay pal email address to make the payments,and if you do not have a paypal account yet,its pretty easy to set one up at www.PayPal.com,i will be expecting your email.I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted and kindly mail me with some pics of the ride if available Regards.

• ebay落札時のpaypalでの支払いについて。

昨日初めてebayで落札した者です。 ebayで落札をした後、paypalで送金をしようとしました。 そうすると↓↓ Get PayPal verified to complete checkout We are unable to complete your checkout. You can complete checkout by getting PayPal verified. Verification helps increase the security of the PayPal network as more members successfully pass PayPal's identification checks. You will be directed to PayPal to complete this process. You will then be able to return to complete checkout and continue to use PayPal このページに飛びcontinueを押すとpaypalのカード本人確認のページに飛びます。 本人確認の手続きは昨日しましたが、反映には3日ほどかかると言われました。どこかのサイトで1000ドルまでは本人確認無しでもOKと書かれてたのですがebayは例外なのでしょうか?? なるべく早めに振り込みたいなと思ってます。

• 翻訳してください

前回からの続きです。 海外サイトでの買い物の商品が届かなくやり取りをしております 翻訳してください 結局クレジットで切った金額を戻すということ? Hello Rui, Thanks for getting in touch, and I’m sorry to hear you’ve not received your order. After checking your order and confirming that you’ve not received it, I have processed an immediate refund for you. Depending on your card issuer, the money can take up to 10 working days to reflect in your account. I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions. All the best, Shauna

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。 入金前に落札者より、下記メールが届きました。 随分と謝っておりますが、要はキャンセルと言う事でしょうか? お手数ですが、翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 can you cancell this order i am having a problem . with pay pall sorry for any problem i am not happy to tell you . this . i wish i can purchase this but at this time i cant .. i am so sorry this i feel so bad to do this sorry sorry sorry . thank you for your understanding again i am so sorry

• eBayで日本から出品しようとしているのですが

始めようと思うと以下のようなメッセージが出てきて先に進めません。つまり出品も何もかもできません。 Please read. Your response is required. As a precaution, we have limited the activity on your eBay account until we receive additional verification information from you. We sometimes need to do this to make sure that eBay remains a place where members can buy and sell with confidence. To have this restriction lifted, you need to become PayPal Verified* and then link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. Once you've completed this process, you'll be able to sell on any eBay site worldwide. If you're already PayPal Verified, you just need to link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. For instructions, please click the link below for the eBay site you're registered on. PayPalもeBayとリンクしたし、日本の銀行口座も登録しました。解決法ご存知の方いらっしゃいましたら、初心者の私に教えてください。

• 英語とドイツ語のメール翻訳お願いします。eBay。

英語とドイツ語のメール翻訳お願いします。eBay。 先日eBayドイツで買い物をしました。 そしたらセラーからこのようなメールが来ました。 ========== ■セラーからのメール Hello (私のユーザー名),thank you for purchasing these items from our eBay Store. 商品名 Unfortunately you have not yet completed our secure checkout system to complete your purchase and retrieve payment instructions. Please use the follwing link to pay for your item: 商品のリンク先 If you pay through PayPal: please make sure you pay using the link above: our checkout is fully integrated with PayPal. Note on security: we use Afterbuy as our secure checkout system. This is the leading system in Europe and it is used by more than 30.000 professional eBay sellers. This is the checkout link again: 商品のリンク先 If you have any questions, please let us know. ============ 調べてみると、PayPalで支払ったと思い込んでいましたが、入金されていないようでした。 連休中なのでPayPalにメールを送り、とりあえずこちらからセラーに ============ ■私からのメール Thank you for your info-email. Indeed, I have not completed the payment. Somehow, the problem is happening PayPal. I'm in Japan. Japan is now during the holidays, can not contact PayPal. I want you to wait. I had a problem with something, I will email you again. Thank you. ============ と返答しました。 次の日、セラーから ========== ■セラーからのメール ok no problem if you become some more reminders you can ignorate this they will send automaticly fromour system ========== と来たので、とりあえずPayPalから返答待ちだな、と思ったら、また次の日セラーから ========== ■セラーからのメール dies war eine zahlungserinnerung frue den am 1.5 gekauften artikel ========= と来ました。ちょっと、ドイツ語なのでよくわからないのです。 辞書を引いてみましたが、よくわからなくて・・・。 何か問題があったのでしょうか?何が書いてあるのか教えてください。お願いいたします。

• 解りやすい翻訳をお願いします。

解りやすい翻訳をお願いします。 Why wait? List more now. Congratulations! You've been doing a great job selling on eBay, and we've noticed. How would you like to list even more? Now you can. Here's how much you can now list every month: Amount: $5,000.00 eBay Right Arrow $7,300.00 You can always check how much you've listed so far this month in My eBay. Thanks for being a great seller, and we hope that you'll take advantage of this opportunity to increase your sales. お願いします。

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品、落札されました。 発送し終了したと思いましたが、下記メールが届きました。 商品は万年筆です。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I've received that wonderful pen, thank you very much! But I want to ask you what this pen work? First, my impression was that the pen little scratch, because doesn't glide smoothly on the paper like other pens? This nib more polished than standard haven't to be very, very smoothly? Why scratcht his nib? Then I've read your presentation and I want to ask if I can write with this pen only use the weight of pen and don't make any pression with fingers? If appear the most little pressure, the pen scratch? And where is the converter for pen, you send me only 2 cartrige! Please help me to understand how works this pen! Thank you!

• ebay出品時のエラーついて

ebay出品時に次のようなエラーが出て、登録の最後のステップでうまくいきません。どなたか詳しい方教えてください。 ------------------------------- You can not submit your listing due to the following problems Attention! Thank you for participating in global trade on eBay. In order to begin selling your items on eBay sites not associated with your home country, you will need to take a few steps: 1) You will need to have a PayPal account that has been "Verified". Click on your country of eBay registration below to understand how to complete that process. 2) Once you have a PayPal account that is "Verified", please link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. If you already have a “Verified” PayPal account, and are still receiving this message, you need to link it to your eBay account. Once you have a verified PayPal account that is linked to your eBay account, you will be able to sell an item on any of eBay's sites worldwide. For instructions on how to become PayPal Verified or how to link your PayPal account to your eBay account, please click on the site of your eBay registration below: