翻訳依頼:ebayで出品・落札された商品の万年筆についての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 落札されたebayの商品について、万年筆の使用感や問題点について質問したい。
  • 商品の万年筆が滑らかに書けないため、他のペンとは異なる使い方が必要なのか疑問。
  • 購入した万年筆について、使用方法やカートリッジの数の問題について質問したい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品、落札されました。 発送し終了したと思いましたが、下記メールが届きました。 商品は万年筆です。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I've received that wonderful pen, thank you very much! But I want to ask you what this pen work? First, my impression was that the pen little scratch, because doesn't glide smoothly on the paper like other pens? This nib more polished than standard haven't to be very, very smoothly? Why scratcht his nib? Then I've read your presentation and I want to ask if I can write with this pen only use the weight of pen and don't make any pression with fingers? If appear the most little pressure, the pen scratch? And where is the converter for pen, you send me only 2 cartrige! Please help me to understand how works this pen! Thank you!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

落札した人は英語ネイティブの人ではありませんので、憶測が必要でした。  「あの素晴らしいペンを受け取りました、多謝。しかし使い方が分かりません。第一に、他のペンのように紙の上でなめらかに滑らないのでペンが引っ掻くことです。なぜこのペン先は引っ掻くのですか?そしてあなたの説明を読みました、そしてこのペンは指で圧力をかけなくてもペンの重さだけで書けるかどうか聞きたいです。ちょっとでも圧力をかけるとこのペンは引っかかるのですか?それからペンのコンバーターはどこにあるのですか、あなたはカートリッジを二つ送って来ただけです。このペンがどうすれば使えるのか教えてください。サンキュー。」  コンバーターと言うのは、インク瓶から吸い上げるポンプで、カートリッジと付け替えになる物と思います(僕も万年筆党ですから)

takinetgogo
質問者

お礼

素早いご回答どうもありがとうございます! 今回は販売した商品は、超極細(細美研ぎ)万年筆です。 普通の書き方をすれば、先が細すぎて引っかかる商品です。 コツのいる商品には違いありません。 今までに経験した事のない書き味でかなり戸惑っているかと思います。 過去にこのような問い合わせがなかったので、今回お願いを致しました。 とても助かりました。 また機会がございましたら、是非よろしくお願いいたします!

関連するQ&A

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、落札されました。(万年筆です saibi-togiと言います) その後、その商品についてのやり取りをしました。 簡単に説明すると、商品が届いて使ってみたが、細すぎるせいか紙を削るような感覚になってしまう。 使い方を教えてほしいとの質問。使い方を説明しました。 その後、下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Ok, no problem, I want to ask you if I can obtain another nib with un EF standard from you, and sent you this pen for changing the Saigi-tobi nib, and the cost of this operation if it's possible. A change Saigi-tobi with and standard EF, how much cost and if is possible.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayでかつて購入された方から下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hi I have received the pen and I'm very satisfied all was perfect ! I Would like buy an to you another pen with a B nib (color Brawn) I need some refill cartridges too Could you make me an offer Very friendly Juan

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。商品は万年筆です。 その後、下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 (Pilot Namiki Decimoメーカー名と商品名です) Hi, I just wanted to confirm that the nib for this pen will be "Fine". Also, I wanted to inquire whether your shop sells the Pilot Namiki Decimo BALLPOINT pen in black, and if so, how much or whether one would be put up for auction. Thank you. Brenda Fletcher

• お手数ですが翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、万年筆が落札されました。その後下記のようなメールが届きました。 Vanishig ponit penは、万年筆の名前です。 お手数ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 I won this auction and will be paying you with Paypal. Before I do, I would like to ask will you sell me more Vanishing Point pens and combine ship them with this one? If yes, how many pens can you ship me for $13? I look forward to your answer and to doing good business with you. Thank you in advance for sharing a great ebay transaction with me.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayで出品し落札され、商品を発送しました。(セーラー万年筆です) その後下記メールが届きました。 お礼もあり、質問のような感じがします。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Got the pen! I drunk the gift tea with one of my calleg Dr. It was delicious and new for us. Thanks a lot! Please let me know for new promotions. I am interested only in piston filling mechanism fountain pens. I have many variants of M- Blank and I can say this Sailor is above them....My Pelicans can not be compared w/ this Sailor. I am a bit worried about the nib, if sometime in the future, I can replace it when needed.... I'll use it extensivelly because I love it the most! Sincerely, G.Ciumpavu MD;

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに万年筆を出品しております。extra fine EF naginata nibはペン先の事です。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I was wondering if you had this fountain pen with an Extra Fine EF nib, or any naginata nibs. And, do you have this available in the Burgundy color instead of the black?

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品しております。万年筆です。その万年筆についてのペン先について聞いているかと思われます。お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Is the nib on this pen rhodium-plated? It comes in two forms gold un-plated (gold in color) and gold with rhodium-plating (silver in color). On some of your pictures it looks gold and on others in looks rhodium-plated, it's hard to tell.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayに出品し落札されました。商品は万年筆です。 落札後、下記メールが届きました。支払いに関する事のようです。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I've tried to pay for your item and from Paypal I've received the following answers about the limit of 200 euros: After you click Continue, we'll charge this card €1.50 EUR or equivalent to make sure it's yours. We'll refund the money into your PayPal account within 24 hours after you confirm your card. What about my eBay transaction? Once your card is confirmed, you will be able to return to complete checkout. Please contact the seller to inform them that your payment will be delayed while you complete this process. I hope to resolve this problem very soon and to pay for your wonderful pen! I send you the Paypal response if I will received it!

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに蒔絵の万年筆を出品しております。下記質問が届きました。 (Vanishing pointは、商品名です) 自信がないので、お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you for your reply. I now realize I must purchase two pens, and now I do not need to be in a great hurry. I have some questions. The turtle and the phoenix seem to have the least amount of color contrast. Is that true? I like the contrast of the dark orange. Second, what is the least expensive pen you might ever have to sell that is maki-e? The second pen I need is for a man who does not own a fountain pen and I'm not sure how he will react to one. He may love it! He may not. So I want to spend the least possible money on it. His first choice is maki-e. His second choice is any Japanese 'good' pen that is black and silver. What about the Sailor resin owl, dragonfly or deer? Are they less expensive? Do you have an inexpensive pilot vanishing point? Thank you for your help. Janis

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayで出品し落札され、商品の発送も終わりました。 その後下記のようなメールが届きました。感謝のメールのように見えます。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi This is not a question, just a note of thanks. I received the pen yesterday, and I'm sure I will be pleased with it. More importantly, I wanted to thank you for the Green tea. I am a tea lover, and I appreciate receiving real Green tea from the home of Green tea. Thank you very much. Deryck Harnett