万年筆の使い方と紙削りの感覚についての質問|翻訳のお願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ebayで落札した万年筆の使い方と紙削り感覚についての具体的な質問に翻訳をお願いします。
  • 翻訳依頼:ebayで落札した万年筆の使い方について詳しく翻訳してください。また、紙を削る感覚についても教えてほしいです。
  • ebayで落札した万年筆の使い方と紙を削るような感覚についての具体的な質問について翻訳をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、落札されました。(万年筆です saibi-togiと言います) その後、その商品についてのやり取りをしました。 簡単に説明すると、商品が届いて使ってみたが、細すぎるせいか紙を削るような感覚になってしまう。 使い方を教えてほしいとの質問。使い方を説明しました。 その後、下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Ok, no problem, I want to ask you if I can obtain another nib with un EF standard from you, and sent you this pen for changing the Saigi-tobi nib, and the cost of this operation if it's possible. A change Saigi-tobi with and standard EF, how much cost and if is possible.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

オーケー、問題ありません。もう一個EF (extra fine 極細のことでしょう)標準のペン先をあなたに送ってもらえ、この(現在私が持っている)ペンをあなたに送って Sagi-tobi ペン先に変えてもらい、それが可能ならそのための費用を教えてもらえますか。標準 EF のペン先つきのSagi-tobi への変更が可能か、可能なら費用はいくらか、(と言う質問です)  と言うことだと思います。要するに 1。もう一つ極細のペン先が欲しい 2。今のペンを送るからペン先を極細に変えてほしい 3。1.2が可能なら料金を教えてほしい  と言うことかと思います。

takinetgogo
質問者

お礼

早々の翻訳ありがとうございました! 要点までまとめていただきとても助かりました! 相手には、ペン先交換可能であることと、費用を知らせました。 また機械がありましたら、是非よろしくお願いいたします。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

<訳例> 大丈夫です、私は、あなたから、EF standard のペン先を買えるかどうか、saibi-togi のペン先と交換のために、あなたにこのペンを送れるかどうか、尋ねたいのです。また、可能だとして、この交換作業の費用を尋ねたいのです。saibi-togi と standard EF との交換、その費用、それが可能か---をお尋ねしたいと思います。 <注> 少し意訳しました。

takinetgogo
質問者

お礼

早々の翻訳ありがとうございました。 意訳ですが、充分助かりました。 相手には、ペン先交換可能であることを伝えました。 結果待ち状態です。 また機会がございましたら、是非よろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに万年筆を出品しております。extra fine EF naginata nibはペン先の事です。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I was wondering if you had this fountain pen with an Extra Fine EF nib, or any naginata nibs. And, do you have this available in the Burgundy color instead of the black?

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品しております。 商品は万年筆です。それについての質問が来ました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 If I win this, can yo supply it with the FINE nib? I want a nib exactly the same size as Pilot's 78G FINE. Thanks for your time.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品、落札されました。 発送し終了したと思いましたが、下記メールが届きました。 商品は万年筆です。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I've received that wonderful pen, thank you very much! But I want to ask you what this pen work? First, my impression was that the pen little scratch, because doesn't glide smoothly on the paper like other pens? This nib more polished than standard haven't to be very, very smoothly? Why scratcht his nib? Then I've read your presentation and I want to ask if I can write with this pen only use the weight of pen and don't make any pression with fingers? If appear the most little pressure, the pen scratch? And where is the converter for pen, you send me only 2 cartrige! Please help me to understand how works this pen! Thank you!

• お手数ですが翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、万年筆が落札されました。その後下記のようなメールが届きました。 Vanishig ponit penは、万年筆の名前です。 お手数ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 I won this auction and will be paying you with Paypal. Before I do, I would like to ask will you sell me more Vanishing Point pens and combine ship them with this one? If yes, how many pens can you ship me for $13? I look forward to your answer and to doing good business with you. Thank you in advance for sharing a great ebay transaction with me.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品中です。 下記のような質問が届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Have you this pen with this nib in rhodium (silver)? Do you ship writing the full cost or a demo cost (custom taxes) ?

• お手数ですが翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。その後、下記メールが届きました。 商品は万年筆です。カッコでくくられた部分が商品名です。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I just sent you the payment for the auction on ebay ( Sailor Pro Gear Slim SAPPORO 14k Black fountain pen F -- 140516436966). Before you send the parcel, I would like first to know if you are also selling some ink (bottle and/or cartridge). Because if the answer is yes I might want to order some to group with this purchase and save on shipping fees. If the answer is yes can you send me the details (items & prices)? Thanks and best regards

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。商品は万年筆です。 その後、下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 (Pilot Namiki Decimoメーカー名と商品名です) Hi, I just wanted to confirm that the nib for this pen will be "Fine". Also, I wanted to inquire whether your shop sells the Pilot Namiki Decimo BALLPOINT pen in black, and if so, how much or whether one would be put up for auction. Thank you. Brenda Fletcher

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayの取引で万年筆の先週コンバーター送りました。 その後、下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 You said that you send me a converter for the Saibi-togi nib and until now I don't receive anything! Where is my converter?

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品しております。万年筆です。その万年筆についてのペン先について聞いているかと思われます。お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Is the nib on this pen rhodium-plated? It comes in two forms gold un-plated (gold in color) and gold with rhodium-plating (silver in color). On some of your pictures it looks gold and on others in looks rhodium-plated, it's hard to tell.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayで出品し落札され、商品を発送しました。(セーラー万年筆です) その後下記メールが届きました。 お礼もあり、質問のような感じがします。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Got the pen! I drunk the gift tea with one of my calleg Dr. It was delicious and new for us. Thanks a lot! Please let me know for new promotions. I am interested only in piston filling mechanism fountain pens. I have many variants of M- Blank and I can say this Sailor is above them....My Pelicans can not be compared w/ this Sailor. I am a bit worried about the nib, if sometime in the future, I can replace it when needed.... I'll use it extensivelly because I love it the most! Sincerely, G.Ciumpavu MD;