• 締切済み

英語の翻訳をお願いします

Blackburn is currently supervising Jeffrey Whistler, after Whistler completes the approbation period you will be assigned in a ADAM ( 2 officers patrol) with him. お願いします。

noname#248291
noname#248291
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• fmysh
  • ベストアンサー率79% (27/34)
回答No.1

現在ブラックバーンがジェフリー ホイッスラーを監督中で、ホイッスラーが見習い期間を終えたら、あなたは彼とともにADAM(巡査2名のパトロール)へ配属されるでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

Blackburn will be assigned in a LINCOLN. (1 officer patrol) お願い致します

• 英語翻訳

海外ホテル予約のことなんですが、英語が得意な方この英文を日本語に訳してください。 お願いします。 then I will lead thru the phone to meet with our staff who just around and will be there for your Check-In after 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. If I am there then I will check you in.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となりますので、中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The ruling planet of your marriage house indicates that your soul mate will be an asset to you. You will feel possessive as though you own this person, and will be proud to be seen with him, as though he is also an accessory to show off, or to wear o your arm when you walk down the town. The future marriage will create a deep change in your income and in your financial status over a long period of time. As the relationship goes on money matters and the gaining of wealth and substance will be deemed of great importance. It will be a match from a material standpoint. It will be secure. Your partner will have money, although one of you may rely rather too heavily on the other financially.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方が、ネットでカメラを購入してくれたのですが、以下のメールがきまして、翻訳をお願いします。 May I ask a favor ? Would it be possible to seal some silica gel packets together with the lens when you pack it ? I hope my request will not be inconvenient for you. Please, no problem at all if you cannot find any silica gel. You have very nice and very well presented items with excellent photos. I will be checking your listings often, and hope to buy from you again ! my best regards to you, and arigato gozaimasu, よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英語を翻訳して下さい。

英語の得意な方以下の文を英語に翻訳して下さい。グーグル翻訳やエキサイト翻訳を利用してみたのですが、今一歩理解することができなかったのでみさなまの力を貸していただけたらと思います。 This will be highly limited with the edition size to be capped after 1 month. 海外の商品の説明文にあった英文です。よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語のお詳しい方、お願いします。

相手からの返事がよく理解できません。 Aが必要なのは理解できるのですが他にどんな事を仰っているんでしょうか? I need A for me to connect you to him, and how sure am I that I will get the payment after me giving you all you need? How can I be sure?

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

下記の文章が分かる方。翻訳をお願いします。 On the worldly level you will do well financially through your partner. At some stage it will bring you a good financial inheritance, and always at all stages it will haunt you. The union between you and your future partner will become a wealthy one. Prosperity will be handed down to him. Or he will come into sudden sums of money. There may be many loves but man you will remain with permanently will be a forceful partner, whose will is much stronger than yours. You’ll end up submitting to him and he will somehow have the power of life and death over you in an emotional way at least. The eighth house is death and rebirth and when this person comes into your life an old karmic love is reborn in the present day that will endure beyond the grave. This love will chill you, it will burn you, it will reach down to your deepest core. It will never let you go.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

音楽ソフト販売の会社が、MINIBOOというソフトをバージョンアップして販売することになりました。 自分はMINIBOOというソフトをすでに持っているので、 アッポウグレード版を購入すればいいのですが、この英語の分が理解できずにいます。 もしよろしかったら翻訳お願い致します。 You must currently own MINIBOO in order to upgrade. To proceed with your purchase, click the image below, then enter your original MINIBOO serial with dashes into the coupon code field and press the "Submit Coupon Code" button. This will reduce the product checkout price to $49.99 ONCE PURCHASED YOUR MINIBOO WILL BE AVAILABLE AS DIRECT DOWNLOAD ON MONDAY OCTOBER 14TH