和訳お願い:説明文かもしれませんが、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 和訳をお願いいたします。和訳をしていただけるかたのみでお願いできますでしょうか?
  • 説明文かもしれませんが、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。
  • 私は、この男性の物理的な説明の完成度を高めるために、最後の仕上げを加えます。顔、体、態度に次いで、手と声はおそらく私たちが最も注目する人間の特徴です。彼の声について始めます。声は私が最近研究した新しい要素です。音を説明するのはそんなに簡単ではありませんが、彼の声を聞きたければ目を閉じて聞くと、最初の印象はどんなものだと思いますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 説明文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I will add some final touches to the bring the portrait of the mans physical description of the man to greater perfection. The hands and the voice are perhaps the next human characteristic after the face body and manner, that we most notice. Though they are small details, mere shadows and lines, that make the picture of him more alive I will begin with his voice. The Voice is something new and recent that I have researched. It is not so easy to describe a sound, but I will try to describe what your first impressions would be if you were to shut your eyes and listen to his voice.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9711/12078)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。彼(ソウル・メイト)の肖像の身体的説明、そのうちの「声の説明」に入ることを予告(だけ)しています。 >I will add some final touches to (the) bring the portrait of the mans physical description of the man to greater perfection. The hands and the voice are perhaps the next human characteristic after the face body and manner, that we most notice. ⇒その男性の肖像の身体的説明をより完全なものにするため、私はいくらかの最終的なタッチを加える(加筆する)つもりです。手と声は、おそらく、最も気づきやすい顔・体・しぐさなどに次いで人間の特徴(を表わす部分)でしょう。 >Though they are small details, mere shadows and lines, that make the picture of him more alive(.) ⇒それらの加筆は、小さな詳細で、単なる影と線にすぎませんが、彼の全体像がより生き生きしてきます。 >I will begin with his voice. The Voice is something new and recent that I have researched. It is not so easy to describe a sound, but I will try to describe what your first impressions would be if you were to shut your eyes and listen to his voice. 私はまず彼の声から始めます。声は、私の研究では新しいところです。最近やったばかりのことです。音を記述することは、それほど簡単でありません。しかし私は、あなたの最初の印象が何であるか、どんなものであるかを述べてみようと思います。あなたが目を閉じて、耳を澄まして彼の声を聴いたら、こうも聞こえるであろうというところを描き出してみるつもりです。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。ところどころの補足にも感謝いたします。(原文のほうも補足すみません)。おっしゃる通り、予告の定型文ですね。おかげさまで、とてもわかりやすく読むことができました。丁寧に訳していただき感謝いたします。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• 和訳希望

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文です。 2つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The descriptions are complicated to work out from the chart, So there is only time in one reading to describe his face this vividly. Most people hunger to know more and want to know everything that it is possible to tell. In Soul mate two, I will add and enliven this portrait by describing his body in detail, his stance, mannerisms, his characteristic movements and so on. But for now we must move on to other important things. It is the stars which are lowest on the west horizon at your time of birth that have the strongest influence over your future marriage. This portion of the sky is known as the seventh house; or The house of marriage. It rules all serious love affairs and unions. This is the house I am going to be looking at next.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となります。 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 But remember each detail, the shape of his nose, the subtle color tones in his skin and hair, the fleeting expression in his eyes, is drawn from YOUR chart, and that sometimes in trying to describe someone I may have to exaggerate or emphasize a certain feature that is distinctive, in order to define the person from being just any face in the crowd. Words are not as subtle as an image, or a photograph. I capture his likeness for you, the reality of his face, features and colors are likely to be blended together more delicately.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分です。 よろしくお願いいたします。 His voice is a stirring voice; strong lilting emotional and compelling. Tending to be fairly high pitched. The kind of reverent voice that could stir a crowd, or move the masses, if he was inclined to speak publicly. When he speaks it is the voice a person who wants to be more important than he actually is, Loud, Animated full of feeling fanatical, forceful. For there is some momentum and something able to stir others feelings up in his voice. He speaks quickly when he starts with no hesitations or stumbling. But some irregular breathing in conversation between words I would describe his voice as sharp. and energetic, full of a wavering resonance and power.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 若干抽象的なのかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The stars can also disclose an astonishing amount about your future soul mates background. His life will be inextricably woven into your yours when you are married, and so in a sense his chart, which after all is a symbol of his destiny is woven into yours too, even before you know of his existence or meet face to face. So from your chart I can extract information about his life, not as much as it could from his own chart of course, but still enough to give you an insight in to his roots and his past. This is what I will come to next in the reading. His origins, roots and distant past. I will begin with his childhood.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 身内についての説明文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 n the previous two readings I told you of your future partners Mother and then his Father In this reading to complete the picture I will tell you something of the rest of his family. His siblings or other close relatives. It is the parents who always show most distinctly and clearly, because their influence on your partners early fate and background in generally the stronger, but some details about the rest of the family do show. The reason I only reveal his background step by step, when it is there to be found, is simply that while to you it may just be one paragraph that is quickly read, it takes a long time to detangle his family relationships from the web of fate in your chart. so there is only enough time to include a fragment in each reading, if we are to allow room for other important things.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただける方のみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Karmic relationships are not always painless, sometimes old problems or subconscious obstacles are carried forwards That slow the relationship. But you can never let them go, you or he will always be drawn back. This will be a very fated relationship and it will feel fated right from the start. Now I will to return to his past and his formative years. In you original "Soul Mate One" reading I would have described his mother and her influence on his childhood background. The way he was brought up. But because each reading is so detailed there was not time within that first reading to mention his father. So now in this reading I will add some detail to the picture of his background by describing his Father. A persons early background and childhood experience determines in part what they will become. Insecure people usually have insecure backgrounds, and so on. In speaking of his parents I usually wrote in the past tense, simply because the images chart seems to portray is his strongest childhood memories of this parent. The way he thinks back to them. Rather than now. Another reason It is helpful to understand something of his past is sometimes it is necessary to get on with the soul mates relatives, though the older we get, and the more independent our lives, the less important that can be.

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 ミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The path you will take with regards this future relationship will go against tradition and so may in some way be a lonely path. Your future partner will be virtuous and handsome but his looks will be clouded and he will make no great show of them, due to some blemish or other defect that he is conscious of even if others are not. He has perhaps never liked himself or how he looks. In the "live in" relationship with your soulmate, you are likely to move together to live in a larger home. That is untraditional, or different from the traditions of your background, and in a lonely place. The house will be grand and noble in its own way, with large windows, but may far away from your past environment. The moon in square with Jupiter, will cause an illness, or a peculiar trouble nearly every seventh year of your married life. This is an old pattern, it is not exact but it will be close to being correct and it will sometimes make you look to the past, to older lingering loves and regrets. There is also some danger you could overreach things then, making decisions that go against your own better feelings and instincts.