• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします。

Happy new year, may all your wishes come true and may 2012 be an unforgettable year for both of us. Somehow I kept thinking of you, especially after seeing your photos, you are still looking beautiful. This year I will do my best to come to Asia and hopefully we could meet each other somewhere. This year countdown I went to a good friend of mine. We had dinner at his restaurant and after that we went to a club to have drinks. Wish that we could have a countdown in the future together.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数53
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

新年おめでとう、あなたの願いがすべてかない、2012年が、私たち二人にとって忘れられない年となりますように。どう言うわけか、私はあなたのことを思い続けていました、特にあなたの写真を見た後はね、あなたは、今も、美しく見えます。 今年、私はアジアを訪問するために最善を尽くします、そして、うまくいけば、私たちは互いにどこかで会うことができるでしょう。 今年のカウントダウン(秒読み)は、私は親友のところへ行きました。私たちは彼のレストランで夕食をとりました、そして、その後、私たちは一杯飲みにクラブに行きました。将来、私たちが一緒にカウントダウンをすることができるように祈ってください。 ☆最近珍しいほどきちんとした英文のメールでした。ネイティブの方でもいい加減なメールの人も多いのですが・・・

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます。 とてもとても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! Do you also have a long weekend because of the national holiday or do you need to work? Yesterday I went to my home town Brugge (see picture) to meet a few old classmates. One of them Samuel went to study in Boston after he finished university in Belgium. After his studies in Boston he moved to California and is now living there with his wife (she's from Alaska). So when Samuel comes back to Belgium many of my old friends come together to meet him. It's nice to meet my old friends again. I checked with my boss when I could take holiday and he would prefer that I take holiday in January ... but I'm not sure if that's the best time for you? The only thing I'm a little bit concerned about is the weather. It might get quite cold in December, January, February. Don't worry ... if would be cold, I would be there to keep you warm :) Later this year I might come to Japan again ... but as usual I don't know in advance if and when I would be going. If I would come to Japan I hope we can meet again. This time I will come closer to you instead that you come to Osaka ... unless you really like to see Osaka again :)

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

The third things to say is: we need to understand what we now call the core competencies of your organization. What are we really good at? That also requires something you shouldn’t do. You probably, by now, all have beautiful methods of capital allocation. Before you make a decision to invest, you make thirty studies and you may be advance enough to use all four ways we know to analyze a capital investment. When I started business almost 70 years ago, we used these methods which were in every book, but we could not apply them because it would have required hundred of clerks.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします The lady that runs the credit cards was posting money on your book order #1811753. Your estimate stated the final cost of$69.38. The book is $51.50 & $17.88 freight. When the book got ready to ship it went out Fed Ex which was $57.88. So you still have a $40.00 balance on your account. Can we have yourok to run the credit card you used last for the $40.00. Pleaseadvise.

• 和訳お願い致します。

It should be borne in mind,' says Dr. Buckland, that the object of the account was, not to state in what manner, but by whom the world was made.' Every one must see that this is an unfounded assertion, inasmuch as the greater part of the narrative consists in a minute and orderly description of the manner in which things were made. We can know nothing as to the object of the account, except from the account itself. What the writer meant to state is just that which he has stated, for all that we can know to the contrary. Or can we seriously beleive that if appealed to by one of his Hebrew hearers or readers as to his intention, he would have replied, My only object in what I have written is to inform you that God made the world; as to the manner of His doing it, of which I have given so exact an account, I have no intention that my words should be taken in their literal meaning? We come then to this, that if we sift the Mosaic narrative of all definite meaning, and only allow it to be the expression of the most vague generalities, if we avow that it admits of no certain interpretation, of none that may not be shifted and altered as often as we see fit, and as the exigencies of geology may require, then may we reconcile it with what science teaches. This mode of dealing with the subject has been broadly advocated by a recent writer of mathematical eminence, who adopts the Bucklandian hypothesis, a passage from whose work we shall quote.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします I'm Michael Johnson,representative of Jacks Corporation in JAPAN. Nice to meet you . I'm Toru Sato.Very glad to meet you too. Well, we're impressed with your resume, and tha's why we've asked you to come for an inter-view. Thank you for giving me this chance . First of all, could you tell me why you have applied to be a sales assistant? I've always wanted to work in the field of international busines.When I read your advertisement, I thought this was the right job for me. I'm very found of sports and have some experience will help me work for the expansion of your market as a sales assistant. You don't have much sales experience,though. That's true. This is a new area for me. I'm willing to learn sales work. My advantage is I know what Japanese consumers like to buy. Oh, do you? I have connections with Japanese customers, I mean , various groups of sportsmen, through my association with university clubs and athletic clubs. That's interesting. You're now an instructor at an athletic club, aren't you? Yes. If you work for us, will you be able to quit your current job? Yes. I'm a part-time instructor. If I give notice one mouth before I quit, that'll be fine.

• 和訳お願いします!

If you're an American and you're not having fun, it just might be your own fault. Our long national expedition is entering its 238th year, and from the start, it was clear that this would be a bracing place to live. There would be plenty of food, plenty of land, plenty of minerals in the mountains and timber in the wilderness. You might have to work hard, but you'd have a grand time doing it. That promise, for the most part, has been kept. There would be land rushes and gold rushes and wagon trains and riverboats and cities built hard against cities until there was no place to build but up, so we went in that direction too. We created outrageous things just because we could--the Hoover Dam, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Empire State Building, which started to rise the year after the stock market crashed, because what better way to respond to a global economic crisis than to build the world's tallest skyscraper? We got to the moon 40 years later and, true to our hot-rodding spirit, soon contrived to get a car up there as well. The tire tracks left on the lunar surface (tracks that are still there) are the real American graffiti.

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you. We have checked that we have received your package, it may on its way now. Please be patient and we will definitely help you out of this.You may wai for another a few days.Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us whenever you have questions. Have a nice day!

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします You can have a further Synastry reading, or chart comparison at any time if you wish to. This is not a "one off" reading. If you do have a further reading you can also ask any questions that you would like to know concerning the relationships, and your comments are welcome. It helps me pick up the psychic thread of your life and also prevents accidental repetition of things I may have already told you. I hope you have found this synastry helpful, and revealing. I am always here you need never feel alone with your problems.