ヴォイチュレンダープロミネントカメラをトレードしてもらえませんか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は、使用していない優れたヴォイチュレンダープロミネントカメラ(50 / 2ウルトロン付き)を持っています。
  • 写真は完全な動作状態で、複数のフィルムを撮影した結果の例を送ることができます。
  • もしできない場合は、了解しました。お知らせください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どうか次の英文を日本語にしてもらえませんでしょうか

I have never asked, but would you consider a trade? I have an excellent Voigtlander Prominent with 50/2 Ultron that I am not using. I have the case as well. Perfect working order - I have shot several rolls and can send example shots as well as picas of the camera. I have made a recent shift to medium format and your camera is lovely. I would be happy to pay shipping both ways for the camera and I would ship first. If not, I understand, please let me know.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

知らないカメラの名前や単語が多く、その辺はnevergiveup2015さんが良く理解できるんじゃないですか? 簡単には、開いての人が自分の持っているカメラとnevergiveup2015さんのカメラを交換したいと言ってきています。もちろんその気がなければそれはそれで良いので言ってくれと。 まだ何ロールかしかとっていない、とても良い状態のものでなんだったら何枚か実際にとって、送るよと言っています。

nevergiveup2015
質問者

お礼

専門的なことはわかりますので、 それだけで十分です。どうしたいのかがわかりませんでした。 本当に助かりました。ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• chie65535
  • ベストアンサー率43% (8514/19356)
回答No.1

こちらをご利用下さい。 https://translate.google.co.jp/?hl=ja&tab=wT

nevergiveup2015
質問者

お礼

いつも使ってますが、 意味不明になる時がたまにあり困っているんです。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英語、日本語にしてもらえませんでしょうか?

I have bought the camera. Would love to ask you kindly to pack at at utmost secure way. Do not know myself if a prism should be detached from the body or not. Please advise me on that and send it as if a child this is. You understand.

• 次の文章を日本語にしてもらえませんか?

補足:私が売ったカメラをこどもと言っているようです。 I wish to have found you well with my late but all resuming letter Hope since we spoke last, you and your family have been enjoying life I have to ask for apologies as it is because of circumstances during the last few days Which have brought questions to my mind and then its positive outcomes and results Having received the child I did not switch the knob that illuminates the prism just Then I have practised the camera at work with a couple of films, to make sure shutter performs at all modes The camera works and lights and does not leak indeed and it was always that belief and certainty which I own On the grounds of respectful feelings towards the nature of your culture and singly being kindly advised to trust I admire the way you have spoken and dealt with me and I see us and our children remain at work and for life

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

I did not take pictures due to my Camera being replaced この文章と I'm more of the universal type um my most music I listen to is metal but then rock takes second place from there country uh rnb/rap uh love japanese music lol especially ones with either the soft melodies or the upbeat music I watch anime and it's in japanese so the songs are as well so I pretty much enjoy listening to just about all musicこの文章を翻訳お願いします。

• 英文について教えてください!

英文について教えてください(*_*) カッコに当てはまるのを教えて頂けたら幸いです(*_*) 1、I couldn't help () at such a sad move. (1)to cry (2)cry (3)cried (4)crying 2.When I was in Salem, I ()often play tennis with John. (1)used (2)would (3)should (4)will 3.Poverty ()him from going to university. (1)pushed (2)prevented (3) resulted in (4)preserved 4.If I were you,I () him. (1)help (2)helped (3) hadhelped (4)would help 5.He would have become a great marathon runner if it()for his knee problem. (1)was not (2)had not been (3)has not been (4)would not have been 6.You ()throw your money into the sea as lend it to such as person. (1)may well (2)might as well (3)will do well to (4)know better than to 7.It won't be long ()we can travel to the moon. (1)when (2)if (3) before (4)until 8. The party was good. You () come! (1)must have (2)can't have (3)should have (4)ought have です(´д`∩ 宜しくお願いします (∋_∈)

• 次の英語を日本語にしてもらえませんか?

I have not received my item. The USPS attempted a delivery while I was not home, and I asked for a redelivery on the next day, and instead, they shipped it back to you. I have not been able to talk to them on the phone (call forwarding) and It is the New Years weekend. I did want the camera body, but now I am so upset that I no longer want to mess with the incompetence of the U. S. Postal Service. Since I have already paid for the shipping to me, would you please deduct from the price of the camera, the shipping charge for sending it back to you, and refund the balance of the price of the camera back to my pay pal account. That way you are out nothing on the transaction. It's not your fault, and I will lose money and get nothing, but I want nothing more to do with it.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)Roman soldiers built many roads. The emperors thought road building was useful work for soldiers in peacetime. The soldiers did not share that view. They complained they had not joined the army to use a pick and shovel. (2)One often hears it said, in Japan and in the West, that young people are not as well educated as they used to be. They do not write as well, nor do they read with as much speed and understanding.

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

申し訳ありませんが、お願いします。 There are soms things that I would not have done , and some things that I have failed to do that I would do. One of the things that I would have done if I had known the importance of it would have been to go to college.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはいつも購入するお店でお世話になっているのでプレゼントを送りました。そのプレゼントのお礼と今回注文している商品の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さいませんか?お願いします。 I have received your gift just recently it was passed to me, please see picture attached. A big thank you from me and my superiors! It is absolutely lovely! I can't wait to have a tea!! :) The warehouse manager just handed to me your order, you have AAA cartons, so I am starting to look for the cheapest shipping option now. However, one of the styles 商品名 grey/cream I only have BB not CC like you wanted. Would you like the other colour which is blue/pink. It is lovely and as well very popular. Please let me know and I will have it packed.