リミックスのトラックは素晴らしいもの!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • このトラックは、完全なリミックスというよりそれ以上の再整理かな。
  • ギターとボーカルのほかにも、とても多くの音源が入っていて、ボクは電子音源だと思っていた。
  • オリジナル・パートは、すべてにとてもびっくりさせられるよ。おそらくいくつかのダブで生まれたパートがとてもたくさん入ってるんだ。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳をチェックしてください

This track is more a rearrangement than a full remix. このトラックは、完全なリミックスというよりそれ以上の再整理かな。 Apart from the guitars and vocals there are a lot of sounds in the original that I thought ere electronic. ギターとボーカルのほかにも、とても多くの音源が入っていて、ボクは電子音源だと思っていた。 But , when I got the parts I realised it was all live instrumentation. でも、パートを手にいれたとき、それが全く本物の器楽編成法(?)だったことがわかったんだ。 Even the bass was made from a cello. ベースさえも、チェロから作られてるんだ。 The original parts are all so amazing and there are so many of them that it will probably spawn some dubs. オリジナル・パートは、すべてにとてもびっくりさせられるよ。 おそらくいくつかのダブ(?)で生まれたパートがとてもたくさん入ってるんだ(???)

• ipoo
  • お礼率100% (13/13)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • yuicup
  • ベストアンサー率66% (2/3)
回答No.1

This track is more a rearrangement than a full remix. この曲はフルリミックスというよりアレンジ変更だね。 Apart from the guitars and vocals there are a lot of sounds in the original that I thought ere electronic. ギターとボーカルを除いては、オリジナル版には電子音のようなたくさんの音が入っているよ。 But , when I got the parts I realised it was all live instrumentation でも私が聞いたときは生の音だとわかったけど。 Even the bass was made from a cello バスの音だってチェロが音源だよ。 The original parts are all so amazing and there are so many of them that it will probably spawn some dubs. オリジナルがすばらしいんだ。 それに音響効果を加えていくつものもの(アレンジ版)ができるんだよ。 こんなんでどうでしょうか?

ipoo
質問者

お礼

とても助かります。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳チェックよろしくお願いします。

I absolutely love Lostep's original. ボクは、かなりLostepのオリジナルが好きだね。 Definitely one of my favourite tracks from last year. 明らかに、去年からのお気に入りのひとつだよ。 And another one of the tracks that I thought of immediately when I came up with the "involver" idea. そして、"involver"のアイディアを思いついたとき、すぐひらめいたトラックのひとつさ。 Once Luke and Phil had sent me the original parts, I realized it had potential to be a much bigger sounding track than their quite laid back original mix. 一旦、LUKEとPHILがオリジナルパートを送ってくれて、 ボクは彼らのなかなかのんびりしたオリジナルミックスより、 はるかにデカく鳴り響くようなトラックに、才能があったことを思い知らせれたんだ。 At first I had it in mind to do a straight up four to the floor club mix. はじめボクは、フロア向けのクラブミックス用に、 素直に4打ちにしようと計画していた。 We played around with a few different directions but couldn't seem to get it right. ボクらは、ちょっと違う方向に考え続けたけど、正しく理解できてなかったかもしれないね。 Simon came up with a wicked bass hook, we went back to breakbeats and the track came alive. Simonがヤバいベースフレーズを仕上げてきて、僕らはブレイクビーツに戻した。そしてトラックは生き返ったんだ。

• 訳がしっくりきません。

The bass line from the original is absolutely killer. オリジナル音源のベースラインは、マジでヤバイんだ。 So I left that alone, left the vocals as they were , but we reprogrammed the drums. だから、ボクはそれ(ベースライン?)をそのままにしておいた。 ボーカルもそのままにして、ドラムを再度プログラムしたんだ。 And Charlie spaced it out with some beautiful keyboards. そしてチャーリーは、美しいキーボードで、間隔をあけたんだ(???) Again, the original sounds were so full and rich that we had a lot to play around with. それに、オリジナル音源はとても豊かで厚いものだったから、ボクらがする仕事はとても多かったんだ。

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 和訳お願いします!

Another record that has been in my box for a couple years... 数年間、ボクのレコードボックスにいたもうひとつのレコードだよ… Charlie May's original mixes had two distinct directions. Charlie Mayのオリジナルミックスは、2つのはっきりした方向を持っていた。 One had a summery house vibe - which I absolutely loved - ひとつは、夏らしいハウスバイブレーションをもっていたこと。 そしてもうひとつは、ボク自身が最高に気に入ってたんだ。 and my original idea was to turn that up and make it a much bigger track. そしてボクのアイディアは、この曲を膨らませて、 はるかに大きいトラックにすることだった。 But when we started playing around with all original parts we got such amazing sounds and textures from Charlie's ambient mix that the remix went off in a much more spaced out and melancholic direction. でも、ボクらがすべてのオリジナルのパートと共に取り掛かろうとしてたとき、 Charlieのアンビエントミックスに、驚くような音響と手触りを受けたんだ。(???) はるかに広がりがあって、ふさぎ込んだ世界に去って行くような、リミックスにね。(???) I'd still like to do another version of his house mix. ボクは、彼のハウス・ミックスの別のバージョンがいまでも好きなんだ

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was standing on the south side of the tracks by the bakery.I always stop in there on my way home from the supermarket.I like their bread rolls.The barries were coming down, and as usual a few people were running across at the last minute. They shouldn't , but it's understand ble.At that time of the morning there are a lot of trains. You can be stuck there for a long time.Anyway, it's quite a wide crossing, so people my age just wait.We walk so slowly, we'd never get across in time!That's why I was surprised when this old lady pushing a bicycle started to cross. She got about half way when she just seemed to freeze.I don't know why.

• 訳を見てください、すっごくわかりづらいです・・・

訳を手伝ってください。翻訳機を使わなくても英語がわかるかたおしえてください。 女の子のお友達からのメールなんですが、わかりづらいです。ちなみにAAAとはネイティブの男性です i was talking wiith AAA thinking that he were one of my friends(i was thinking maybe my friend is hide in this contact but not was..) i think i made a big mistake i was really ungry so i said many stupid things and all of that things are lie, then he said maybe if you said to my friend everything are better, i thought well if you want to stay playing also i wll so i sent a message to my friend telling that stupid things for that reason i was really needing the true who is AAA, 私はAAAと話していた、彼は私の友達の1人だ。(私はたぶん私の友達は、、、、、) 私は大きな間違えをしたと思う。私あhすごく怒ってたくさん悪いこと言ったすべて嘘だけど。そのときh彼はたぶん、もしあなたが私の友達にすべて言うのはいい。。。。。。わかりませんおしえてください

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Even after I came back to Japan from Australia. I still wanted to go study abroad again, so I was going to the American university after working for a yen in Japan. I had been fighting with homework everyday, I had sometimes regretted about coming to the USA, but I believed that everything is going to wonderful experience in my life in the future. so I did not lose my hope. From my experience both American life and Australia, I would like to know more about people all over the world. Everyone has different characteristics, and all of them are brilliant. so my dream is to be a businessman who works all over the world. That is why I would like to study an international Business. I am not a talented person, however, I can say one thing from bottom of my heart that I always do my best for achieving my goal. 英語の文法ミスおしえていただけないですか?

• 訳をお願いします。

ストロベリーナントカさんの英語詞で (1)If you still there when it's all over (2)I scared I'll have to say (3)That a part you has gone まで訳を1つずつお願いします。 特に(1)はwhenから訳すのか、Ifから訳すのかわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

Mom, you are the bravest person I know and ultimate survivor . If I was ever to harbor any hate in my heart , it would be for all that you have suffered because of Phillip . Mom, you never gave up hope that I would one day come home and here I am , so glad to be back . You are everything I remember and more . You have embraced your grandchildren in a way I never believed possible. for all thatのところや here I amや possibleのとこがわからないのでお願いします。宜しくお願いします。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I post art on the Internet, and a month ago, someone requested that I make a drawing for them based off a picture of a character they found on Google. I drew the picture, posted it, and went to sleep. When I woke up, I got an angry message from a person saying that they were the original artist of that character. When I went to their profile, I found not only the original artwork but also a post made by her exposing me for doing so (justifiably). a post made by her exposing me for doing so (justifiably)の訳をよろしくお願いします