• ベストアンサー

訳がしっくりきません。

The bass line from the original is absolutely killer. オリジナル音源のベースラインは、マジでヤバイんだ。 So I left that alone, left the vocals as they were , but we reprogrammed the drums. だから、ボクはそれ(ベースライン?)をそのままにしておいた。 ボーカルもそのままにして、ドラムを再度プログラムしたんだ。 And Charlie spaced it out with some beautiful keyboards. そしてチャーリーは、美しいキーボードで、間隔をあけたんだ(???) Again, the original sounds were so full and rich that we had a lot to play around with. それに、オリジナル音源はとても豊かで厚いものだったから、ボクらがする仕事はとても多かったんだ。

• ipoo
  • お礼率100% (13/13)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

オリジナル音源のベースラインはマジでヤバイんだ。だからボクはベースラインはそのまま使って、ボーカルもそのまま使うことにした。でもドラムは作り直したよ。それからチャーリーが綺麗なキーボードを入れて音に空間を持たせたのさ。繰り返しになるけど、オリジナルがとても豊かで厚い音源だったから、いろいろ試しがい(やりがい)があったよ。 ちょっと意訳と想像がはいってますが、こんなもんでどうでしょう。

ipoo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 お世話になってばかりですみません。 space outとは、そいういう感覚的意味あいも こめられてるんですね。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#6858
noname#6858
回答No.2

オリジナルのベースラインってマジにヤバイんだ。 だから、それ(ベースライン)はいじらず、そんでボーカルもそのままにして、ドラムのプログラムだけを僕らはやり直したんだ。 それで、チャーリーがぶっ飛ぶようなヤバイキーボードを追加したんだ。 まぁ、元のサウンドがとても豊かで分厚かったんで、色々といじれるところがあったんだよね。

ipoo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 ニュアンスがつかめました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!

Another record that has been in my box for a couple years... 数年間、ボクのレコードボックスにいたもうひとつのレコードだよ… Charlie May's original mixes had two distinct directions. Charlie Mayのオリジナルミックスは、2つのはっきりした方向を持っていた。 One had a summery house vibe - which I absolutely loved - ひとつは、夏らしいハウスバイブレーションをもっていたこと。 そしてもうひとつは、ボク自身が最高に気に入ってたんだ。 and my original idea was to turn that up and make it a much bigger track. そしてボクのアイディアは、この曲を膨らませて、 はるかに大きいトラックにすることだった。 But when we started playing around with all original parts we got such amazing sounds and textures from Charlie's ambient mix that the remix went off in a much more spaced out and melancholic direction. でも、ボクらがすべてのオリジナルのパートと共に取り掛かろうとしてたとき、 Charlieのアンビエントミックスに、驚くような音響と手触りを受けたんだ。(???) はるかに広がりがあって、ふさぎ込んだ世界に去って行くような、リミックスにね。(???) I'd still like to do another version of his house mix. ボクは、彼のハウス・ミックスの別のバージョンがいまでも好きなんだ

• 訳をチェックしてください

This track is more a rearrangement than a full remix. このトラックは、完全なリミックスというよりそれ以上の再整理かな。 Apart from the guitars and vocals there are a lot of sounds in the original that I thought ere electronic. ギターとボーカルのほかにも、とても多くの音源が入っていて、ボクは電子音源だと思っていた。 But , when I got the parts I realised it was all live instrumentation. でも、パートを手にいれたとき、それが全く本物の器楽編成法(?)だったことがわかったんだ。 Even the bass was made from a cello. ベースさえも、チェロから作られてるんだ。 The original parts are all so amazing and there are so many of them that it will probably spawn some dubs. オリジナル・パートは、すべてにとてもびっくりさせられるよ。 おそらくいくつかのダブ(?)で生まれたパートがとてもたくさん入ってるんだ(???)

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“I’ve been working with Jay Gordon and Ashley Hamilton to convert the original reels from the 2000 recording sessions to MP3 so we can finish producing and remixing them to release them. Yes there are currently 3 songs out, including the video chosen as their single, and 1 song with Jay on vocals that is unfinished.

• 以下の英文の訳を教えてください

Thousands of pages were filled with notations, setting down meticulously every detail and observation so that a permanent record might remain. お願い致します。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I met in college and have been married now for six years. I love him and can't imagine living my life without him. The problem is that we are taking each other for granted and becoming increasingly harsh with the words we say. It's the tiny things that set us on edge these days. I know we are toughest on those we love the most because we expect so much from them. 最後のセンテンスの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳チェックよろしくお願いします。

I absolutely love Lostep's original. ボクは、かなりLostepのオリジナルが好きだね。 Definitely one of my favourite tracks from last year. 明らかに、去年からのお気に入りのひとつだよ。 And another one of the tracks that I thought of immediately when I came up with the "involver" idea. そして、"involver"のアイディアを思いついたとき、すぐひらめいたトラックのひとつさ。 Once Luke and Phil had sent me the original parts, I realized it had potential to be a much bigger sounding track than their quite laid back original mix. 一旦、LUKEとPHILがオリジナルパートを送ってくれて、 ボクは彼らのなかなかのんびりしたオリジナルミックスより、 はるかにデカく鳴り響くようなトラックに、才能があったことを思い知らせれたんだ。 At first I had it in mind to do a straight up four to the floor club mix. はじめボクは、フロア向けのクラブミックス用に、 素直に4打ちにしようと計画していた。 We played around with a few different directions but couldn't seem to get it right. ボクらは、ちょっと違う方向に考え続けたけど、正しく理解できてなかったかもしれないね。 Simon came up with a wicked bass hook, we went back to breakbeats and the track came alive. Simonがヤバいベースフレーズを仕上げてきて、僕らはブレイクビーツに戻した。そしてトラックは生き返ったんだ。

• 訳がよく出来ません。

hoped for many things that I hadn’t suspected. I thought it was clear enough that we were “just friends” and presumed you would take the hint that I don’t need more. But your continued suggestions indicate that it is not so. いろいろな事を疑わなかった。でも私達はただの友達というヒントを貴方は確かに持っていたよ。 私はもう必要ありません。 でも貴方は続ける事を示唆してた。そうではない。 でよいでしょうか?

• よい訳を教えてください。

以下の文章の訳を教えてください。and以下がよくわかりませんでした。 The "closed country" (sakoku) of the Tokugawa Period was anything but static, and the ferment and excitement that were evident in so much of that period were never more obvious than in the early eighteenth century when Baigan lived. よろしくお願いします!

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I post art on the Internet, and a month ago, someone requested that I make a drawing for them based off a picture of a character they found on Google. I drew the picture, posted it, and went to sleep. When I woke up, I got an angry message from a person saying that they were the original artist of that character. When I went to their profile, I found not only the original artwork but also a post made by her exposing me for doing so (justifiably). a post made by her exposing me for doing so (justifiably)の訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I had a friend who I have known since primary school. We were best friends, but I ended up breaking away from her the summer we left high school due to a very negative flaw that grew in our relationship: she made everything about her. I have to admit, her life isn’t pretty, but mine isn’t so nice either, and she refused to acknowledge that, and even accused my requests for reciprocated sympathy as being jealous of her pain. accused my requests for reciprocated sympathy as being jealous of her painの訳をよろしくお願いします