英語の文法チェックしてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 豊かな経験を得るために、私は再び留学したいと思っています。
  • 私は世界中の人々についてもっと知りたいです。
  • 私の夢は世界中で活躍するビジネスマンになることです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の文法チェックしてください

Even after I came back to Japan from Australia. I still wanted to go study abroad again, so I was going to the American university after working for a yen in Japan. I had been fighting with homework everyday, I had sometimes regretted about coming to the USA, but I believed that everything is going to wonderful experience in my life in the future. so I did not lose my hope. From my experience both American life and Australia, I would like to know more about people all over the world. Everyone has different characteristics, and all of them are brilliant. so my dream is to be a businessman who works all over the world. That is why I would like to study an international Business. I am not a talented person, however, I can say one thing from bottom of my heart that I always do my best for achieving my goal. 英語の文法ミスおしえていただけないですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Even after I came back to Japan from Australia*, I still wanted to *go abroad to study again, so I was going to *an(まだ決まっていなければan, もうどこか決まっていればthe) American university after working for a *year in Japan. I *have been fighting with homework *every day, *and I have sometimes regretted *having come to the USA, but I *believe that everything is going to *turn out to be a wonderful experience in my life in the future. *So I did not lose my hope. *Through my experience both *in America and Australia, I would like to know more about people *in different worlds(たったこれだけの国でall over the worldなんて大袈裟). Everyone has a different character, and *each one has a certain talent. *So my dream is to be a businessman who works *globally. That is why I would like to study an international *business. I am not a talented person but I can say one thing from *the bottom of my heart: I always do my best *to achieve my goal. *は訂正したところです。文頭の小文字はやめましょう。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

1 Admittedly, the capitalistic system is far behind from American one’s. 2 Reportedly, Chinese GDP is going to overtake Japan in 10 years. 3 Strangely enough, Yumi had seen ghost on the way to go home yesterday. 1 We will take steps to stop the unclear experiment. 2 You have to tell me the reasons why you were late last night. 3 Japan will be the top industrial country in the world someday even more than In the United States 1 He is being really tired now because he was running for 2 hours after school. 2 As I was going home, I saw an alien. 3 As technology is improving so rapidly lately, we also tend to forget what most important things are.

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Compared with other my friends, my life is very unusual. I had been to Australian for four months after graduation from high school. It was my best experience I have ever had. The smell of air was cool and freshness when I arrived in Cairns airport, which smell cannot get out of my mind. Of course, there were many culture differences between Japan and Australia such as food, thinking and language. なんでもいいので文法ミス教えてください泣き

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Especially, Australian people are more individualism than Japanese. We tend to care about what people think about. On the other hand, Australian is more likely to do whatever they want. Also, they value their own individuality. I do not know that was good for us, but I just changed my mind after knowing their thinking, and now I always do whatever I want to try as much as possible because my life can not repeat. Anyway, all of my experiences in Australia were amazing for me. The most unforgettable experience over there was learning to appreciate my parents because they always cared about me, and support me all the time. Now, my family is the most precious treasure to me. なにか文法のミスを指摘してもらえるとうれしいです

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1 My favorite point about American education is more creative, in particular. 2 I completely felt dizzy with that sight that she had car accident on the street. 1 what you need do now is study and make an effort for your future. 2 It is always true that a hard worker achieve a goal. 3 It is not by kind words but by sincere attitudes that people are moved. 1 Whoever it was who support me when I was in trouble, I will return my favor to them. 2 Despite hard working, you were failed last exam. 3 No matter how far it is, I always think about you.

• 英訳チェックしてください

1. To my surprise, Yumi have been more than twice taller since I saw her last time 5 years ago. 2. We are all saddened to hear that NARUTO just finished this November. 3. I was ashamed of having done such a stupid behavior in class, which was my nightmare. 1. She is the “smartest” person in our class. 2. I wish Japan will recover from “3.11” which is the most horrible disaster happened in japan in 2011. 3. I do not know why many people claim “ English education system in Japan” is bad, I do think so at all. 1.Yumi studies hard, and he as well. 2.The problem in my family is that my father never word and my mother too.

• 簡単な日記を英語で書きました。英語のできる方、文法のチェックをお願い致

簡単な日記を英語で書きました。英語のできる方、文法のチェックをお願い致します。 I woke up at 10:30 this morning. 今朝10時30におきた I had a terrible dream last night. ひどい夢をみた so I felt a little bad this morning. だから今朝はちょっと気分が悪かった It was the contents which the senior of previous workplace borrowed money , and it pushed to me. その夢の内容は前の職場の先輩が借金をして私におしつけた How terrible he is! なんて彼はひどいんだ After that I had breakfast. and I began to study in English. その後食事して、英語の勉強を始めた。 お願いいたします。

• 英文チェックしてください

1 In my opinion, the company shouldn’t have taken an action such a way to increase the company’s revenue 2 She shouldn’t have said such a dirty word to him because he was upset with it after all. 3 I should not have entered to the university that is worthless. 1 If I had studied harder, I could have passed the exam. 2 I could have been possible to study abroad if I had been born in rich family. 3 I might have been to the office on time, if I had left my house 5 minutes earlier this mooring.

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 文法ミスチェックしてください

My major is Business and I like playing soccer and watching World Cup now. My English skill is still the process of learning. My goal is studying English in the USA, and getting a god job in Japan after going back to Japan. I have been learning English since I went to America. It is difficult for me to learning new language because Japanese and English have a totally different grammar. For example, English usually indicates "subject" the first of sentences, on the other hand, Japanese indicates "subject" the end of sentences. Likewise, there are many small differences, so I often confuse them. In my opinion, American are usually individualism, so they do not care about other people, so it is difficult for me to get used to American life without speaking English. However, I like studying new language because I can understand more about people. I will keep studying English forever, even after I am going back to Japan. I am really excited about this class.

• 英語が正しいか教えてください。

Firstly, I maintain that the exam. Now, children have to do exam in my country. Mid-term test is part of exam. They study for mid-term test. My score is very bad when I was junior high school student. I was very sad. This is because I have study hard. It is true I could give good score, but I had given the exam for go to high school. My friend had given the exam too. While she have study hard, she couldn’t gave the exam. It is because she gave off heat on the day of the exam. Now, however, she is very happy. After all, she can do what she wants to do. I think it was luck. I didn’t know it happens. Now, but, I thinking it was luck. So I suppose that luck is important very much. この英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。 間違いがあれば、指摘してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。