• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

ある海外サイトに電気製品の技術的質問を英文でしたのですが、 I will ask my technician and will keep you posted. と返信が来ました。 これの意味はなんでしょうか?このサイトに今までに何度か英文で質問しています。 その質問の答えはサイトに乗っているというようなニュアンスでしょうか? それとも私の知り合いの技術者にあなたの質問を聞いてみる。というような意味でしょうか?

• vhbtbh
  • お礼率97% (352/362)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

技術者に聞いて、その情報をあなたに知らせるっていう感じですね

vhbtbh
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。同じ内容の回答ですが、回答の早かった方をベストアンサーにしたいと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• Rozsy
  • ベストアンサー率40% (59/144)
回答No.2

「担当技師に尋ね、また(ここに)返答します」という意味です。

vhbtbh
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。同じ内容の回答ですが、回答の早かった方をベストアンサーにしたいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• "keep you posted for~"??

あるネイティブの先生から I'll keep you posted for my next creativity seminars! とお返事をいただきました。 keep you postedは連絡を取り続けるみたいな意味だとは 存じ上げていますが 後半のfor my next creativity seminarsの部分が はっきりとした意味が分かりません。 なんとなく、 これからも楽しい講座を提供していくよ! みたいなフィーリングはわかるのですが はっきりとした意味が知りたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

I will ask if more expander is available, and i will tell you the costs..

• 至急翻訳お願いします

カナダのワーホリのビザを申請中です。kompassのアカウントの中にこのようなメッセージが届きました。 大至急翻訳お願いします。 kompassで申請するとこのようなメッセージが届くのでしょうか。 IEC will now assess your application against the IEC eligibility criteria for citizens of Japan. If you meet the IEC eligibility criteria, you will receive a Conditional Acceptance Letter in your Kompass account. This letter will be posted in the “My Messages” section. If you do not meet the IEC eligibility criteria, you will receive a letter explaining the reasons for refusal and whether you are eligible to receive a refund of the IEC participation fee. We recommend that you regularly check the “My Messages” section of your Kompass account for new messages. 長文失礼しました。3週間以上返信がなかった上にこのようなメッセージが来たので不安になって投稿しました。

• 翻訳お願いします。

How come after you know i sell this host you go to others asking for them to make the heatsink.? You show no respect for me. I dont understand why you changed like this to wards me. You lasers took so long to make because I dont build cheap half fast made stuff. All my lasers are quality. I find it very disrespectful. I have done and given so much to you over the year. Going behind my back and asking other machinist which iam very good friends with to make heatsinks for stuff i sell is very disrespectful. In fact i was the one that showed you this host Months ago. Remember After you get your 2 high power laser which should be there very soon and i see whats going on with your friends 635nm laser i think i will no longer offer my service to you. With the 635nm laser something does not sound right and a few things you mention that made me upset. Now you go behind my back and ask other people to make stuff for you that i sell. That is very disrespectful. If I sell something i only sell it. I will ask you nicely to never and i REPEAT NEVER ask another member to make any of my stuff again.! I worked hard to get where i am. I dont need anyone to take what i worked hard at. I will let you know when your friends 635nm laser comes in and let me know when you get your 2 high power laser in. After i see whats wrong with the 635nm laser and Fix it i can NOT offer you my service to you anymore. Again, I will ask you nicely to NEVER ask another member to make any of my stuff again.! I worked hard to get where i am. I dont need anyone to take what i worked hard at.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Hey my friend, Just wanted to give you an Update. Iam still waiting on your parts to come in to start the build. Iam hope next week the will get to me. I will keep you updated my friend.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方が、ネットでカメラを購入してくれたのですが、以下のメールがきまして、翻訳をお願いします。 May I ask a favor ? Would it be possible to seal some silica gel packets together with the lens when you pack it ? I hope my request will not be inconvenient for you. Please, no problem at all if you cannot find any silica gel. You have very nice and very well presented items with excellent photos. I will be checking your listings often, and hope to buy from you again ! my best regards to you, and arigato gozaimasu, よろしくお願いします。

• 並べ替えの問題

Just you will get and keep on trying one eventually. という英文はおかしいですか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。注文の詳細でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 After reviewing the invoices, I found items that are out of stock, but was invoiced. I will be updating the invoice and emailing to you. I will keep you posted, sorry for any confusion and inconvenience .

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!!

今、オークションで商品を出品しているんですが アメリカの方から英文での質問をもらい、返答に 困っています。 ネットの無料翻訳サービスも意味不明な日本語を 羅列されるので、ますます困惑してしまいます。 下記、英文をそのまま掲載致しますので どなたかいらっしゃいましたら、翻訳 よろしくお願いします。 ■英文 Hi,Am Mrs Jenifer from USA i will like to know if you still have this item for sale i want to buy for my husband in west Africa on a research.i will offer you $1,250USD including the shipping fee via EMS you can reply me to (質問者のメールアドレス)..Thanks

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You are and always will be my favorite frontman, and singer of all time. U2!