• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

Hey my friend, Just wanted to give you an Update. Iam still waiting on your parts to come in to start the build. Iam hope next week the will get to me. I will keep you updated my friend.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • RJERSJ
  • ベストアンサー率50% (102/201)
回答No.2

Hey my friend, Just wanted to give you an Update. こちらの最新情報を連絡しようと思って。 Iam still waiting on your parts to come in to start the build. --> I am still waiting for your parts to come in to start building xxx xxxを建てる/組み立てる(xxxが何かわからないので適切な訳語がわかりません)のをスタートするのにまだ君から部品が来るのを待っている。 Iam hope next week the will get to me. --> I am hoping that they will get to me next week. 来週には僕のところに着くといいけど。 I will keep you updated my friend. また何かわかったら連絡するね。 2番目と3番目の文章が、変だったので、意味が通るように変えて訳しました

bonboy
質問者

お礼

とてもわかりやすい翻訳ありがとうございます^^ NO.1さんの翻訳とはまったく違いますね RJERSJさんの翻訳の方があってますね。 私は、現在制作物を頼んでいて、パーツを揃えるのに時間がかかると返事をいただいています。 ありがとうございました。^^

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

やぁ 友よ  Update があるぜ  ビルドをしに来るのを待ってる  来週が都合がいい  最新のものにしておいてやるよ

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。^^

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!

• 訳をお願いします。

友達から送られてきたメールなんですが、分からないので訳して下さい。お願いします。 Hey hope all is will just wanted to let you know I'm moving around where your brother lives so if you do ever come back you have a friend near by :) to hang out with

• 翻訳お願いします><

hey, Get them from Eudaimonium then. Because Iam Unsure if i can hve them redy befroe them. I still hve your saiks to do. Im waiting for you to give me a shipping address for that laser. Its done. In fact its been done for 3 days now and I sent you a PM asking for the address. Let me have the address and i will ship it out tommrorw. Endaimonium=人の名前です。 saik=ライト名です。 PM=プライベートメールです。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Still waiting on the Saik to come in. THat shoiud be the fallowiing week.

• 英会話、教えてください!翻訳もお願いします!

以下の文について!! 男「you really can come there with me? 」 女「lets see how we both feel 1 month. 」 男「yeah sure. i will not reach you next month. i will not call you too. because i have to check my mind is sure or not about you. you know what i mean? 」 女「to be honest, i really dont see this ever geting serious. i like you as a friend and it'd be fun to go to seoul. but i dont want to give you false hope.」 男「ok deal man.」 これって、男性はある程度女性に期待を持ってるけど 女性は実は真剣な関係ってことよりも 軽い遊びの関係になりたい。 て感じで合ってますか?

• 翻訳をお願いします>゜))彡。・「

I have several hottest friends each one love different man more (khun, chan, junho, wooyoung, taec), but after the concert we all fall in love with Jun.K !!!!!! i just love all of them!!!!! That's too bad that you can go to high-five! I believe there will be another chance to see them ! haha i hope so, hope they can come to Taiwan next year :) 一行目のhottest friendsは「hottest」が名詞なのでそのままで結構です。 (khun, chan, junho,wooyoung, taec) とJun.Kも名前なのでそのままで結構です。 high-fiveは「ハイタッチ会」に当てはめています。そのままでも結構です。 だいだいの意味は分かっていますが、ちゃんと訳せないのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

I didnt know you would send payment so quick, i had wanted to tell you i will not be able to ship these until next week. so if you want to put on hold until then that would be fine. I am away on business and will return on tuesday march 6th back to my home. but i'm available to answer questions and take any orders while away. so i just wanted to let you know that so there will be no problems and i will mail the day i get back..

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします