NATO and the Turkish Army: What's in it for the Kurds?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the hidden agenda behind NATO's relationship with the Turkish army and its impact on Kurdish minorities.
  • Unveiling the truth: money and power overshadow human rights in NATO's dealings with the Turkish army and the Kurds.
  • Is NATO turning a blind eye to the Turkish army's actions? Exploring the consequences for the Kurdish community.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語 の質問です

NATO doesn't want to destroy the friendship with the Turkish army for minorities what benefit of the Kurds for NATO ?? Forget the human rights and bullshit it's all about money and power do you think it's hard for the NATO to see what the Turkish army is doing !!! こちらの英文を日本語に訳してもらえませんか? よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1437/3766)
回答No.3

前の回答者さんで2つの異なった解釈があるので質問者さんは困っていらっしゃると思いますのであえて参加いたします。 またそれぞれに「そうは思わない」にチェックが入っているのがそれをいっそう難しくしているようです。今から訳することはこの英文そのものに同意しているとかではなく、英文の和訳として書きますので悪しからずお願いします。 前置きが長くなりましたが、No1さんの回答の大筋に同意します。 NATO doesn't want to destroy the friendship with the Turkish army for minorities what benefit of the Kurds for NATO ?? NATOは、(自分たちのために)何の利益になるかわかりもしない少数民族のクルド人(への支援や賛意を表明すること)のせいでトルコ軍との友好関係を壊したくないという事ですか?? ※普通の文の最後に ??が付いているのは 読者の意識を覚醒させるための 反意的な手法ですね。 Forget the human rights and bullshit it's all about money and power do you think it's hard for the NATO to see what the Turkish army is doing !!! 人権と全てがお金と権力であるというたわごとを忘れさり、あなたは(本当に)NATOがトルコ軍がやっていることをわかっていないと思っていますか? ※この文の最後に !!! が付いているのも 「本当にそう思っている???」 の意味でつけて、逆説的な効果を狙った方法と思います。 「本当にそうお思っている???」→ 「そんな訳はないでしょう」 →「十分に知っているはずです」 の意味と思います。

levin0406
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m

その他の回答 (2)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

少数派がNATOのためにクルド人を支援しているのに、NATOはトルコ軍との友好関係を壊したくないんだ!?人権とか嘘八百は忘れようよ、これは全て金と権力の問題だと思わないかい。NATOにはトルコ軍が何をやっているのかを理解するのが難しいんだ。

levin0406
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(^∇^)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

NATOは、少数派の所為でトルコ陸軍との友好関係を破壊することは欲していない。クルドがNATOに何の役に立つと言えるのか。  人権とか下らないことは忘れろ。全ては金と権力のためだ。NATOには、トルコ陸軍がやっていることが見えにくいとでも思うのか?  (トルコ陸軍が少数派のクルド人たちに何をしてるかぐらいは、NATO には、ちゃんと分かってるんだ)  

levin0406
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(^∇^)

関連するQ&A

• 契約書の英語:XXXX's benefit all Intellectual Property Rights

During and after this Agreement, Agency will assit XXXX in every reasonable way, to secure, maintain and defend for XXXX's benefit all Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Work Product. 上記の文にある、 XXXX's benefit all Intellectual Property Rights の部分が理解できません。 XXXXには社名が入ります。 解説をしていただけますと大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 の質問です。

長いですが、以下の英文を日本語に訳してくださいm(_ _)m This is not the war in Syria that makes the people run from who we believe are the cold murders called Isis . This is Turkey, yes the peaceful Turkey who a lot of people travel for vacation, because we all think it's a peaceful ,wonderful place to relax but who knows that on the other side there is people being killed without being heard, people who want to live in peace is being terrorized, kidnapped, killed and what do the Turks call these people "the mountain Turks" because they are not allowed to explain who they really are, they have to be Turks and they are the Turks who mean less. This baby is one of these people who never got to know why he got killed, why his family is being killed. He never got to know why he'll never live in peace in Turkey and why he's not allowed to speak out, in what we call "democratic Turkey" the cold murder NATO member who gets help and backup while feeding the worst enemy in a long time ISIS and also gets money for taking care of the refugees that's fleeing ISIS but instead they treat them like they were nothing and like they were the enemy who was making it over the border. And what do they spend the money on ? Killing what they call "the mountain Turks" the Kurds! No , this baby didn't even have the chance to flee with the boat, he got killed where he should been safe. Shehid namirin..

• 翻訳お願いします

what time is it for you? It's11pm for me and i tired

• 文法:どれが主語?

どなたか、以下の文中の"would remain"の主語を教えて下さい。 They created tough standards on human rights and respect for minorities that they felt would remain beyond the Kemalist republic's reach. 自分は、"would remain"の主語を"minorities"として、このように訳してみました。 彼らは、Kemalist共和国の領域を越えて残存する少数派の人権や敬意に関する厳しい基準を設けた。 しかし、こう理解すると"they felt"が訳し切れず、、、。 どなかた、お教え下さい!

• 和訳代行 英語

(1)Though eco-tourism is promising,it must be carefully developed,because if developed too rapidly,it can destroy rainforests just as cutting down tree has,and cause damage to the environment. (2)for eco-tourism to have a positive influence aon he environment and economy,policies aare required that promote responsible development of eco-tourism,and enable local people to benefit from it. 片方でも構いません おねがいしますm(__)m

• 文法的に良くわかりません

I am a compassionate person who seems to have good insights into things. Here’s my problem: I don’t like keeping secrets and I am not good at it. It’s not that I want to “gossip”—although sometimes that may be true! I’m only human!—it’s more that I forget who knows what and people tend to talk to me about lots of things. it’s more that I forget who knows whatの訳を教えてください。あと、thatの役割も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語の文を日本語に訳して下さい。

The First World War Ottoman Turkish Army was modelled after the German Imperial Army, with most of its members being conscripted for two years (infantry) or three years (artillery); they then served in the reserve for the next twenty-three years. The pre-war army had 208,000 men in thirty-six divisions, formed into army corps and field armies. On mobilisation each division had three infantry and one artillery regiment for a total of around ten thousand men, or about half the size of the equivalent British formation. Unlike the largely inexperienced ANZACs, all the Turkish Army commanders, down to company commander level, were very experienced, being veterans of the Italo-Turkish and Balkan Wars. The British preparations could not be made in secret, and by March 1915, the Turks were aware that a force of fifty thousand British and thirty thousand French troops was gathering at Lemnos. They considered there were only four likely places for them to land: Cape Helles, Gaba Tepe, Bulair, or on the Asiatic (eastern) coast of the Dardanelles. On 24 March, the Turks formed the Fifth Army, a force of over 100,000 men, in two corps of six divisions and a cavalry brigade, commanded by the German general Otto Liman von Sanders. The Fifth Army deployed the III Corps at Gallipoli and the XV Corps on the Asiatic coast. The 5th Division and a cavalry brigade were on the European mainland, positioned to support the III Corps if required. The III Corps had the 9th Division (25th, 26th and 27th Infantry Regiments), the 19th Division (57th, 72nd and 77th Infantry Regiments) and the 7th Division (19th, 20th and 21st Infantry Regiments). The 9th Division provided coastal defence from Cape Helles north to Bulair, where the 7th Division took over, while the 19th Division at Maidos was the corps reserve. The area around Gaba Tepe, where the ANZAC landings would take place, was defended by a battalion of the 27th Infantry Regiment. On 19 April orders were issued for the ANZACs to stop training, and for all ships and small boats to take on coal and stores, in preparation for a landing originally scheduled to occur on 23 April. Weather conditions delayed their departure from Lemnos until dawn on 24 April. The Royal Navy battleships Queen, Triumph, Prince of Wales, London, and Majestic, the cruiser Bacchante, seven destroyers and four transport ships led the way carrying the 3rd Brigade. They were followed by the rest of the force who were embarked in their own transport ships.

• 英語の質問です。

[ ]の内容に最も近い意味の語句を選びなさい。 1. Susan [ is apt to ] forget assignments. (1)intends to (2)pretends to (3)proposes to (4)tends to 2. He was [ reluctant ] to go to the university. (1)anxious (2)unwilling (3)asked (4)committed 3. I understood [ right away ] what she wanted me to do. (1)clearly (2)strongly (3)certainly (4)immediately 4. [ By and large ], your plan is a fine one. (1)Certainly (2)Generally (3)Of course (4)Especially 5. He fell asleep almost immediately, but kept waking [ every now and then ]. (1)as usual (2)periodically (3)night and day (4)constantly 6. We check the bookstores [ on and off ] to see if there are any new books. (1)certainly (2)sometimes (3)to some extent (4)quickly 7. [ All at once ] the speaker stopped talking. (1)Suddenly (2)Quickly (3)Surprisingly (4)Coldly 8. He settled the matter [ once and for all ]. (1)somehow (2)definitely (3)then (4)once again よろしくお願いします。

• 「それ以外の時間に」を英語では?

英訳をお願いします! 「水泳やジョギングをするために、一日の数時間を使うことは、健康に良い。  でも、それ以上に大切なのは、それ以外の時間に何をしているか、ということだと思う。」 というような内容を英文にしたいです。 It's good for health, spent several hours a day swimming and jogging. But the most important thing is what to do in the other time.  では、おかしいですよね…。

• このような

友達からim feeling blue for the lost friendship im trying to forget and follow my way but i miss everything... このようなときどう声をかけてあげますか?たとえばでいいのでおしえてください なるべく短くないことがいいです・・ いつもこの言葉ばかりになって知っているので他の言い方をおしえてください I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do for you?Remember that I am always here.