• ベストアンサー

日本語訳お願いします。

Ladies and gentlemen...this is the reason to why stereotyping is a load of bullshit...thank you. どういう意味でしょうか。 とある歌手の動画に書かれていたコメント文です。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#223095
noname#223095
回答No.4

回答者 No.1です. お礼を拝見しました. >日本語訳にしてもよくわからないんですけど・・ とのことですが,「固定観念」という言葉は宜しいですか・・・.固定観念とは,さしたる根拠もなく,     「・・・とはこういうものだ」 と決めつけ思い込んでいる考えのことです.例えば,     「黒人は日本人より知能的に劣っている・・・」 などというのは固定観念です.確かに,黒人が住んでいる地域の多くは日本より生活環境がはるかに厳しく,それがゆえに貧しく十分な教育を受ける環境が乏しいため,学問・産業等の分野では,日本の方が進んでいますが,知能そのものが日本人より劣っているなどという根拠はまったくありません. また「デタラメ」とは「いい加減」「根拠のないこと」「ウソ」などを表す言葉ですから,結局,     「固定観念で決めつけることがデタラメ」 とは,     「根拠もなく思い込みで物事を決めつけることはいい加減なこと」 という意味合いになります.ただ,お示しの英文だけでは,書き出しの「これ」の部分が具体的に何も示されていないため,肝心の理由の部分は不明です.これの前の部分の説明がないことには答えようがありません. 以上,参考になりましたら.

esidishi
質問者

お礼

再度のご返事ありがとうございました。 どきっとしたんですけど この英文コメントが書かれていた動画は、黒人の歌手なんです。 今はプロなんですが、こちらの動画の内容では、 アメリカのオーディション番組でオペラを歌った、というものです。 このコメントは褒め言葉で 黒人という固定概念では判断できない という内容ということで よろしいでしょうか。それで評価マークに745もついてるんですね。 とても参考になりました。 ありがとうございました。

esidishi
質問者

補足

「これ」の部分はなかったです。 そのままの英文でした。

その他の回答 (3)

• 00000000aa
  • ベストアンサー率26% (385/1478)
回答No.3

おおまかにいうと、皆さんこれはたわごとにすぎないたわごとです…ありがとう

esidishi
質問者

お礼

ご返事ありがとうございました

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1437/3766)
回答No.2

紳士淑女の皆さん...これが、何故ステレオタイプはでたらめの宝庫であるかの理由です...ありがとう。 stereotyping → ステレオタイプ → 型にはまった考えをする”傾向”あるいは”人” a load of bullshit → 雄牛のフンをつんでいる bull + shit → たくさんのでたらめ  (比喩的にある時代から一般的に使われだしたようです。)

esidishi
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 つまりこのコメントは動画の歌手に対する批判・文句を言っているということですか?

noname#223095
noname#223095
回答No.1

紳士淑女のみなさん, これが固定観念で決めつけることがなぜデタラメなことであるかということに対する理由なのだ.

esidishi
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 日本語訳にしてもよくわからないんですけど・・

関連するQ&A

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします><

Haisla artist,Lyle Wilson:“This process of doing sculpture today is quite different from the past in the sense that today the buildings are so finely designed that the people who carve are actually requested to do a scale model that is exact.Whereas in the old days when they do a house post or a totem pole they do it entirely from memory or their experience,so there are no scale models there are no drawings as opposed to today where every thing is really finely tuned.”“This piece has been commissioned by the First Nations House of Learning,which is a center for aboriginal people at the University of British Colombia and it’s made out of red cedar.And it will be two figures that are half-human and half animal.And one side will represent the Eagle and the other side will represent the Beaver Clan,which is on this side.And the reason why I picked them was because the Beaver is my Mother's crest and Eagle is my Father's crest.So I wanted to present both of those on this post because it dose represent myself and my family from Kidamount.”Thatcertain pride in its ethnicity has given Vancouver a multicultural atmosphere.The Chinese arrived in this area in 1858.The attraction was the Fraiser River gold rush and all who came hoped to strike it ribh.Today Vancouver is enriched and enlivened by its substantial Chinese population. Early in the morning,people gather to practice Tai Chi.The teachings and techniques have been handed down from generation to generation.

• This is the reason why..

下のpassageでThis is the reason whyで始まる文が2つありますが、2つ目の文の論理がよくわかりません。(This is the reason why.....,becauseの文は初めて見たので混乱しています。) This is the reason whyのthisは具体的に何をさすのでしょうか。 できれば、下の2番目の段落部分を訳していただければ幸いです。 Different countries have each unique cultures and traditions for which it is being reflected in their clothing. This is the reason why we have traditional clothes. These attires are very significant as it depicts the history of the country and it also makes a distinction from all other countries as their unique identity. Each country came up with different designs and materials of traditional clothes depending on the customs and the history of their country as well. This is the reason why traditional clothes play a very important role in one’s nation, because it conveys a story of the country’s past momentous events. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

While barriers to entry are high, intangibility of the product is still a problem as is the inseparability of production and consumption, to some extent, as clients have to participate in the creation of tax returns, consulting reports, and other products of professional service firms. です。長い一文で、自分なりに和訳しようとしたのですが、as以下が全く検討もつきません。asの後にisがあって、そしてまたその後にasがきています。 どいういう構造になっているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳し、()に入るものを選んでください

So, why is this story so important to Americans? First of all, the story is about the challenge and excitement of a child disobeying a parent`s command, and destroying something treasured by that parent. Moreover, this act of youthful rebellion is committed by George Washington, the "Father of His Country." In this sense, the act is a symbolic one. The child disobeying and defying his father can be seen to represent the young America breaking with the older authority of Europe and, in particular, the English King. The second reason that this story is important to Americans reflects another symbolic meaning of cutting down a tree: the act of civilizing the wilderness. On their arrival in the New York, the trees had to be cut, the great forests leveled, in order to make civilized land out of the wilderness: to clear the land for planting crops; to build cabins; to get fuel for warmth and cooking; and to make fences for protection. Thus the tree-cutting hatchet is the essential tool for ( 1 ). Lastly, while the story of George Washington describes the act of a young revolutionary, it is significant to Americans that this act is done innocently and honestly. "Run to my arms, you dearest boy," cries his father, and with this sign of love the Revolution is given the approval of the parent. In this way, the story fulfills the wish of every rebellious child: that the gesture of independence will be respected, and that the child will be able to enjoy its act of rebellion without losing ( 2 ). ・(1)に入る3語の語句を同じ段階から抜き出してください。 ・(2)に入る適切なものを選んでください。 (1)its father`s love (2)its social relationships (3)its independence (4)its pride

• 日本語訳お願いできませんか?

少し長いですが訳していただけないでしょうか?なかなか訳せません… Is music no more than auditory cheesecake, as Pinker would have us believe? Is it simply an evolutionary spin-off from language--a lucky break for humankind, providing song and dance as a relief from the tedium of survival and reproduction? Or is this view itself simply a knee-jerk reaction to contrary claims that music is adaptive and as deeply rooted in our biology as language? Can either of these views be justified? How and why, if at all, are language and music related? 

• 日本語訳を頼みます。

お願いします 1 The world is becoming a "global village" right before our eyes. English is emerging as the international language. It is the first language of many nations and a second language in countries such as India and Nigeria. 2 Why is English so adaptable? Its history provides one clue. English has always been open to new words from different tongues. This is not the situation in France, Italy, or Spain, where language academies have kept their respective languages free of foreign words.

• 新幹線の車内放送(英語)

新幹線で “Ladies and Gentlemen.”から始まり“Thank you” で終わる例のあれって何と言っているのか趣味で知りたいので 英文を知っている方いませんか? 出来れば静岡駅バージョンでお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします

アメリカの方と英語でメールのやり取りをしるんですが、どうしても意味が分からない文章があったので、日本語訳お願いします!! "but I do not want them to feel that is the only reason we are friends for I enjoy their company. So this is hard for me.... " 上の文です。よろしくお願いします!

• 日本語について また誰か助けてください。お願いします。

日本語について また誰か助けてください。お願いします。 明日は友達と会えなくなってしまったので悲しいです。 彼女は忙しいみたいです。 (1)なくなって=Is this NARU is negative form? 彼女は忙しいみたいです。 (2)みたいです = MITAI an in, she appears to be busy??? なので明日は予定がないから勉強でもしようかなと思います。 (3) I think I understand this but I am confused as it seems like a thought within a thought? WHY would I use かな and と思います? Thank you for your help. よろしくおねがいします!ありがとうございます