• 締切済み

誰か通訳ができる方!!大至急お願いします。

こんにちは。英語科の大学3年です。 授業は通訳訓練法を取っています。 木曜日にプレゼンがあります。 自分なりに和訳してみました。 文章はこちらです。     ↓ Hello, my name is Duncan Wood and I am an intern at the Department of Cotemporary English. (こんにちは。私の名前はダンカンウッドです。現代英語学科のインターン生で す。) I am a 4th year student at Grinnell College, majoring in History. (ダリーネル大学の4年生です。歴史を専攻しています。) I grew up in New Jersey, but because my college is in Iowa, I’m rarely in New Jersey these days. (ニュージャージ州で育ちました。私の大学イオワなので、ニュージャージ州に はめったに行きません。) I’m really into music and work for my college radio, as well as play bass and DJ. I also like to read books and go running. (私は音楽とガレッジラジオと同じくらいバスやDjにはまってます。読書するこ とと、らんにんぐするのも好きです。) I love the ocean, but I really dislike hot weather. Because my college is far from the ocean, I’m really excited to be in Ibaraki and be so close to the water. (私は海洋が好きです。しかし熱い天気は嫌いです。理由は私の大学は海洋から 遠い。茨城の海水は近い。) I wanted to come to Japan because I find Japanese history very interesting and have studied the Japanese language at my college. (私は日本に遊びに行きたいです。なぜなら日本の歴史の面白さや、大学で日本 語を勉強してます。) I also really wanted to travel outside America, and Japan was the country I wanted to go to the most. The place I want travel to the most in Japan is Kyoto, because its seems so beautiful and has such a long and interesting history. (私はアメリカの国外も旅したいです。日本にはもっと遊びに行きたいです。も っとも旅したい場所は京都です。)  なぜなら 美しさと、 久しぶりに 面白い歴史。) But most importantly, I really wanted to try lots of Japanese food, because Japanese cuisine is widely considered very delicious. (何より挑戦したいことは、多くの日本食を食べることです。なぜなら日本食は 広く認められた料理でとてもおいしいです。) So far I have been having a great time in Japan. Japan is very pretty and clean, and I think the countryside and the city are both fun and relaxing. (これまで私は、日本でよい時間を過ごしました。日本はとても良くてきれいで す。私は地方と都会は両方ともゆったりできると思います。) Japanese people have been very kind to me, and even though it is sometimes hard to communicate, I have been able to make many friends. (会話が難しいにも関わらず、日本の人々は私にとても優しいです。多くの友達 ができました。) I think that Japanese food is very delicious, although I don’t like natto or squid. Because I am used to American sized meals, I feel like I eat a lot in Japan, because the portions are so small. (日本食はとてもおいしいです。だけど納豆とイカは嫌いです。なぜならアメリ カサイズの食事、私はたくさんの日本食を食べたい、分け前がとても小さい。) Although I like to work and move quickly, Japan is very relaxed, which is a nice change of pace for me. Because Japan is such a different country from America, it has been hard getting accustomed to several aspects of Japanese life. (私は働くのと急ぐのが好きだけれど、日本はゆったりしている、良い気分転換 になります。日本はこのようなアメリカの違いがあります。いくつかの日本のア スペクトに慣れてきました。) In America, the roads are much wider, the cars are bigger, and everyone drives on the right side of the road. American college students usually live alone, so the fact that many Japanese students live with their family surprised me. (アメリカでは、道路が広い、車は大きい。皆は右側で運転します。アメリカの 大学生は、普段は一人暮らしをします。 多くの日本の学生は家族と暮らしてるという事実に驚きました。) If anyone would like to talk with me or any of the other interns, we usually have chat hour everyday second, third, and fourth periods, so please stops by. Thank you for listening. (誰か私や他のインターンの人と話したいのなら、いつもチャット・アワーで毎 日2限、3限、4限にいます。 止めてください。 聞いてくれてありがとうございます。)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。いいと思います。 2。グリネルですね。 3。I grew up in New Jersey, but because my college is in Iowa, I’m rarely in New Jersey these days  私の大学はアイオワ州にあるので、ニュージャーシーには殆どいません。 4。I’m really into music and work for my college radio, as well as play bass and DJ.  私は音楽が大好きで、ベース(ギター?)を弾き、ディスクジョッキーをしているだけでなく、大学のラジオ局にも勤めています。 5。私の大学は海から遠いので、茨城は海に近いのがうれしいです。 6。~だから~たかった、とすれば原文に近くなります。 7。語順を日本語の語順に直すと訳になります。 8。こう言う原文の語順の通りに訳することを教わっているようでしたら僕の語順に関するコメントは無視してください、 I really wanted to try lots of Japanese food,の try が「多くの日本食を食べることです」では過去の時制と一緒に抜けている感じです。 9。pretty and clean は、美しい」「と「清潔」、 fun and relaxing は「ゆったりと」と必にまとめると原語の意味が失われてしまいます。 10。sometimes がありますから、いつも意思疎通が出来ない訳ではないことを明らかにするのがいいと思います。 11。英語そのままからの語順を日本式に変えるともっと自然になります。 12。Because Japan is such a different country from America, it has been hard getting accustomed to several aspects of Japanese life.  日本はアメリカとは非常に違う国ですから、日本の生活には慣れるのに難しい面がいくつかあります。 13。 the roads are much wider  ずっと/遥に 道幅が広い 14。so please stops by.  (原文の s は、要らないと思います)  (いつでも足を)停めてください > (いつでも)寄ってください

関連するQ&A

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• この英語がうまく訳せません。修正や解答お願いします。

外国人の人とのメールでよくわからないヶ所があります。訳をみていただきたいのですが、お願いします 1 I really like Okinawa, the sea out there is so nice and beautiful... 私はほんとうに沖縄が好きだ。海以外?はとてもよくて美しい。 2 but it tok me some time to get use to the different foods in Japan...but now I like the food very much. しかし日本の食べ物… 3 So I wonder do you thin you will ever come to America again?? わかりません 4 I hope to come to Japan again, and if we talk a little more maybe I can come and see you??well if thats O.k. with you. わかりません… 5 So have you ever talked with American Guy before...you seem like a really nice girl, glad to have meet you. まえにアメリカ人とはなしたことある? あなたとてもいい感じの女の子だから あなたとしりあえてうれしいよ 以上です お願いします。

• 文法ミスチェックしてください

My major is Business and I like playing soccer and watching World Cup now. My English skill is still the process of learning. My goal is studying English in the USA, and getting a god job in Japan after going back to Japan. I have been learning English since I went to America. It is difficult for me to learning new language because Japanese and English have a totally different grammar. For example, English usually indicates "subject" the first of sentences, on the other hand, Japanese indicates "subject" the end of sentences. Likewise, there are many small differences, so I often confuse them. In my opinion, American are usually individualism, so they do not care about other people, so it is difficult for me to get used to American life without speaking English. However, I like studying new language because I can understand more about people. I will keep studying English forever, even after I am going back to Japan. I am really excited about this class.

• 誤解でしょうか?

知り合いたての外国人とのメールのやり取りで、彼に、「can yo come to japan in the future?」といれました。日本に遊びには来ないの?と入れたつもりだったのですが、彼からの返事は、 im very very happy for that,hoooooooooo you asked that maybe i can come to Japan in fucture?hoooo,thats my place,i really like there,i'm coming to live there soon,i really like there,you dont know that i like to marry with japanes girl?i really like to marry japanes girl,i told you that i was in japan last year july,my friend is doing wedding there last years with Japanes lady,is very sweet and lovely,i really like,i hope to see you here or i come there soon,i can send you ticket if you really like to come here,i hope that i will see you one day. とはいりました。彼はなんといいたいのでしょうか?何か誤解が生じたのでしょうか?教えて下さいお願いします。

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

goodbye? Like someone is leaving. I will admit I want to see because I'm really upset today. I talked to my ex and she just made me so mad. I hate her so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳のお手伝いをお願いします。 How are you today? I hope you're not too warm. All my Japanese colleague complain the weather is too warm. Today my boss from the US arrived in our office in The Netherlands. And later today a few Japanese team and project leaders also arrived. So the coming days we will discuss the planning of the different projects ... and I will know when I will go to Japan :). But tomorrow around 4:00pm (11:00pm your time) there is a 2-hour break, because Japan has to play football. Really today we watched The Netherlands play against Slovakia. So tomorrow it's Japan's turn. Are you excited for the game? I hope Japan does well so you will be happy! Actually the referee is Belgian ... I hope that tomorrow evening he doesn't make a mistake against Japan ... because then maybe you don't like Belgian people anymore ... hahaha. I hope you have a nice day and hope you can enjoy the game. 会議でいつ日本に来ることができるか分かる って言ってますよね?

• 英語得意な方へ!

英語得意な方へ! 和訳のお手伝いをお願いします。 自分でやれそうなところはやってみました。 間違っていたらご指摘お願いします。 Is my pretty friend ok?元気? For me there is not much besides working, eating and sleeping. Well I'm still a little bit troubled by my jet lag. Do you know what jet lag is?(jet lagって何か知ってる?) http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/時差ぼけ If you have never traveled outside Japan you probably haven't experienced it.(あなたは海外に行ったことがないから経験したことないかもね) I hope the first you have experience it will be when you visit Belgium :)() In the hotel (Japanese business hotel) I have changed rooms 3x. The staff in the hotel thinks I'm probably very difficult :) Every time they have me a big room ...(毎回彼等は大きい部屋を用意してくれます) but the glass of the window was mat ... you couldn't look through it. I like to be able to look outside.(私は外を見ることがすき) Now I have a smaller room but with a normal window :) It was very difficult for me to explain ... because the hotel staff almost speaks no English,(なぜなら彼等は英語を話せないんだ) And food ... besides sushi, I found something else that's very nice in Japan ... fruits! In Takashimaya they sell those big peaches.(高島屋では大きい桃が売ってるよ) So oishii !!! 凄く美味しい!So sweet and juicy.(甘くてジューシーだよ) In Japan almost everything is of very good quality. (日本は全てのクオリティーが良い)I think Japanese people really appreciate nice and good things. I really like that of Japanese people. My work is very busy ... (仕事がすごい忙しい)but we're making good progress. (でもいい進歩)If things keep going this well I think I might have some more time in the next weeks. If we can meet I will buy some peaches for you.(もし私達が会えれば桃をあげるよ) But we need to hurry up (だけど急がなきゃ)... I heard the season of the peaches is ending soon (桃の季節がもうすぐ終わるって聞いたから)... Hope so see you,

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)

• I will keep working hard at it. 訳などを教えてください

外国人の人とのメールでわからない事があります。 訳などを教えてください。 日本語のレッスンはどうだった?という質問に、 i really like the lessons and i will keep working hard at it. this whole weekend i did many lessons. haha, my mind is so strong for learning japanese right now. 私は本当にレッスンが好きだ。頑張るつもり(これがすごくわかりませんでした)。週末の間はたくさんレッスンをうけたよ(笑)いま私の心は日本語を勉強すること。。。意志が固いみたいな意味ですか?。。わかりません教えてください 日本の何が好きなのという質問に、 i like everything about japan. just sometimes i dont like the crazy weather. i like the nice people, and the challenge to learn many things here in japan. 私は日本の全部が好き。ときどき狂った天気?がいやだ。 ナイス?な人が好きだし、日本でたくさんの事を学ぶためにチャレンジする。 教えてください。。 あと、英語にしたいのですが、 あなたは楽しく勉強できてるようにみえるよ。それはとてもいい事だね。きっとあなたはすぐ日本語が上達すると思う。(彼は少し日本語ができます) you seem .... learning Japanese, thats very nice. I think You'd be able to speak good Japanese soon. 文法などめちゃくちゃですが教えてくださいお願いします。

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m