• ベストアンサー

至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

goodbye? Like someone is leaving. I will admit I want to see because I'm really upset today. I talked to my ex and she just made me so mad. I hate her so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

グッバイ? それって、人が別れの時に言うアレかい? 正直なところを言えば、私は今日はご機嫌斜めだから、誰かに会って話をしたい気分なんだ。別れた妻と会って、頭に血がのぼったもんでね。全く腹が立つ ・・・ * この文だけでは、ex の意味も特定できませんし、それどころかこの文を書いた人が男性か女性かということも分からない。まぁ、ありがちなパターンとして、男性の書いたもので、ex はかつての妻のことだろうと推測しました。冒頭の文は、こちらにカラんでいる感じ。

関連するQ&A

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

yes. I must admit I am kind of sad today sines this day is bringing back memories but honestly I would never leave you to go back to her or anyone else.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

I'm sorry but we don't talk usually. I won't talk to her ever again. Yuna you really don't need to worry about something like that. She isn't even in the USA. Truly I'm so sorry for making you feel this way. I swear I really do love you.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• すみませんが翻訳御願いします

すみませんが翻訳御願いします 教科書英語がつまった僕の頭では理解できません アメリカ人のブログです 前後にこれ以外の文章はありません I'm so happy that my friend isn't mad at me and now that she isn't mad at me my x-friend is so mad that she is hanging out with me and not her yyyyyaaaaa!!

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 至急英訳お願いします

この英文の英訳を教えてください! Kyary voice sounds really different from when she's talking and when she's singing? So I believe she forces her voice to sound like a little kid to be more 'attractive' and 'cute', maybe? よろしくお願いします。

• 至急:翻訳お願いします

This is Mr.Kato, the person who will be guiding us today. I know a little boy whose parents have passed away. She is a good interpreter who I believe can help you. That's the restaurant which just opened six months ago. Yukari got everything that she wanted. Nagasaki is a city which I'd like to visit. That house, the roof of which is red, is mine. He is the man with whom I talked last night. Beth told me the phone number of the hotel which she was staying at. This is the very house that I wish to live in.

• get that mad over

Maybe she is a very possessive person. She might be mad because you didn't ask her. well, I think she is pretty possessive. But she wouldn't get that mad over something so pointless. ここでのthatはyou didn't ask herですよね? だとするとover以下と同じ事を言っている気がするのですが、 なぜshe wouldn't get mad over something so pointless.と発言しないのでしょうか?ここでthatを入れるのはどの様な感覚からでしょうか?

• 外国人とメールをしているのですが。。。

外国人(インドネシア)の女性とラインしているのですが、内容が全然理解できなくて、こまってます。 訳してもらえますか??? 女:Do you heve time???? 私:Yup.What's up? 女:There's someone hurts me 私:What? 女:Yah.. hurt me.. broke my heart 私:How? 女:She not belive me.. And now.. she is busy, so she not reply my text 私:Who's she? 女:But when I busy.. i always text her.. i don't know why she like this Huhuhuhu.. i'm so sad... :( She is my bestfriend.. but i love her so much.. i love her more than anything.. She ever said she love me.. i always try to make her happy... i always be patient when she mad at me.. Everytime she call me, she always tell about her ex.. I'm jealous.. i don't like the way she tell me about her ex てな感じなんですけど、むこうからいきなり来て、理解できません。。。。 日本語で内容を教えてください! それと、どうやって返信すればいいか教えてください!

• どのような意味でしょうか

Since my son was born six months ago, I’ve run into an acquaintance a few times. Whenever I see her, she remarks, “Oh, what a beautiful baby! Really, I’m not just saying that. Usually I only think black babies are cute, but he is just darling.” I’m white, she’s white, and my son is white. So far I’ve just been smiling awkwardly and changing the subject. Is this OK? I don’t want to perpetuate her benevolent racism, but I also don’t really know her that well or see her very often. perpetuate her benevolent racismはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします