• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

だれか翻訳お願いできますか?

機械翻訳したのですが、全く意味がわからない日本語になりまして…… 個人情報の部分は伏せています。 surely i cannot help you much but i will try to be useful ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■個人情報■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ for me this is perfect i don't know what i must say again ..... can show me the latest progress/video ? because this is 04/06/2012 13:01 or maybe this is the latest ? it seem nico nico video but because i really zero in japanese language and look like your english is better ah damn look like i really helpless still do you best and thank you so much for listening this really less help すみません、よろしくお願いいたします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数55
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2977/4020)

私はあまりお助けできないとは思いますが、役立つようやってみます。 (個人情報) これで問題ないと思いますし、これ以上どういったらいいかわかりません。 最新のビデオの具合を教えてもらえますか? なぜならこれは 04/06/2012 現在のものだからです。 13:01かこれが最新のものですか? ニコニコ動画のようですがまったく日本語がわからないので貴方の英語の方が確かだと思います。 あ~本当にヘルプできてないですね。 引き続きやれることをやってみてください。わずかなヘルプに耳を傾けてくれてありがとう。 という感じかと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

とってもわかりやすい翻訳でした! 有難うございます!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Help! I need help! Youtube has suspended my show because of copyright infringement. But you can not copyright the title of a book movie or tv show. It’s a fact. So why is Sony trying to block me?

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

確かに私はあなたのお役にはあまり立ちませんが、役立てるように頑張ってみます。 【個人情報】 私にとってこれで完璧です。後なんて言わなくてはいけないのか私には、分かりません・・・ 最新の進展/ビデオを見せてもらえますか?と言うのは、これは、2012年6月4日13:01のものです、それとも、もしかして、これが最新のものですか?ニコニコ動画の様ですね、しかし、私は、実際日本語はゼロなので、あなたの英語の方が上手そうです。 ホントに嫌になる、私は、役に立たないみたいだ。 でも、ベストを尽くしてみて下さい、このあまり役立たない事を聞いてくれてどうもありがとう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

有難うございます! 翻訳できるってすごいですね! また何かあればよろしくお願いします!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you

• 至急 翻訳をお願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳をお願いします。 double boxing these shoes is really expensive to ship to Japan, $40 for one pair, and $60 for two pair, I can give you shipping for $40 for two pairs, if you help me cancel the auction after you receive it. OR, i can give you $60 for two pair, instead of $78, like it is on the auction what you think?

• 翻訳お願いします。

taro How many times do i have to mention it to you. YOUR 2 SAIK ARE ON THE WAY.!!!!!!! SHIPPING IS SLOW NOW IN THE USA BECAUSE USPS ARE CLOSING STORES DOWN AND ALOT ARE LOOSING JOBS THAT WORK AT USPS WHERE I LIVE. BECAUSE OF THIS THERE IS LONGER SHIPPING TIMES FOR YOU TO RECIEVE YOUR PACKAGE.!!!! HAVE YOU EVER NOT GOTTON A PACKAGE THAT I SENT. NO SO PLEASE BE PAITENT. LIKE I TOLD YOU I DID SHIP THIS ORDER WITH TRACKING.!!!!!!!! EMS SHIPPING>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING HAS COME UP YET BECAUSE ITS STILL BEING PROCESSED taro . BE PATIENT. YOUR PACKAGE WILL GET TO YOU. YOU MAKE ME UPSET WITH THIS. I TELL YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN. The packge is not lost the package is just slow coming to you. Ask jiro.!!!!!!!!!! he is waiting on package from me from the same day i shipped you packge out. You need to listen taro. I am nothing but good to. WHy would you think you would not recieve your package. 人名を「taro」「jiro」にしています。

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

why can't i see what you really look like? という英文メッセージをいただいたのですが、 恥ずかしながら翻訳ツールを使ってもいまいち 内容が理解できなかったので質問させていただきます。 どなたか和訳していただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

I SERIOUSLY HAVE THE MOST AMAZING FRIENDS AND FAMILY! Out of 6657 contestants for the Guitar Center Singer Songwriter Competition, I'm in 115th place, and it's only been 1 1/2 weeks since I entered the competition! Can you help me reach the top ten this week? Every time someone views my video or shares this link below, you help me move up the ranks. Please SHARE and WATCH the video. I appreciate all your love and support!

• 英語にして下さい!!お願いいたします。

I know this email will come quite unexpectedly! No, it’s not about my story (yet!). But I wanted to tell you a couple of things! First of all, I hope you are not really catching a cold, I would be sad if so!Then, I’ll go straight to the reason of the email. I want to thank you for sending me those photos you took at usj. But not only this! I kept watching those photos, as I told you yesterday!The reason is…! They made me think! (about good things, don’t worry!)Of course, take what I am about to say as a compliment! They made me think that you are a really simple and gentle person! ^^ I can’t help thinking it by looking at the photo! And you look so cute and funny on that hellokitty dress :D You know what? I think I could lift you easily XD (again, take what I am saying as a compliment). It’s something I really like :D That said, I wanted to say that I also think this (being simple) is an aspect of you (amongst many others, of course!) which I really appreciate. In those photos, you look so naturally smiling! I appreciate simple people! And I appreciate you for being simple!Being simple is a really good thing on my opinion. That’s why I think you are really cute! I prefer a simple person as you are a lot more than someone who starts declaiming the whole ‘Divine Comedy’ and then behaves badly. I think, because you are simple, you can do no intentional harm to anyone! ^-^ And once more (もう一回!) I appreciate this. A lot. I don’t like complex people who have a tortuous way of thinking! Lastly, I also wanted to tell you again how much I appreciated your letter. And the fact that you made that Origami! That makes me feel warm every time I watch it (and I do it often!). Another sign of your kindness. It’s one of those little things that might seem nothing to someone. But which I really, deeply and sincerely appreciate. That touched me a lot, thank you.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have the aluminum one finished and the copper is all finished except for the set screws, I need to know if you like this length or if you would like it shortened a little as it's longer than the one you showed me by several mm. I left it this long because I felt the more heat sink you have the better it is for your laser diode but you may not like the look of it so I am giving you a chance to have it shorter if you like. Also I think these heat sinks may not fit your hosts as they were made to fit these hosts and you know I like to make them tight, for example the aluminum heat sink will go in the host that the copper heat sink was made for and it's a bit loose but the copper heat sink will not fit inside of the other host. There is about .005" difference in them so you will probably want these hosts they are $12.00 each that's my cost. Let me know about the length so I can finish it up and get it off to you

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品、落札されました。 発送し終了したと思いましたが、下記メールが届きました。 商品は万年筆です。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I've received that wonderful pen, thank you very much! But I want to ask you what this pen work? First, my impression was that the pen little scratch, because doesn't glide smoothly on the paper like other pens? This nib more polished than standard haven't to be very, very smoothly? Why scratcht his nib? Then I've read your presentation and I want to ask if I can write with this pen only use the weight of pen and don't make any pression with fingers? If appear the most little pressure, the pen scratch? And where is the converter for pen, you send me only 2 cartrige! Please help me to understand how works this pen! Thank you!

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 ebayで買主から商品が届かないと連絡がありました。 あと5日待って下さい。もし届かない場合は全額返金しますと連絡した際の返信です。 I inform you that i should ask to post office on the package, they notified to me that they could not help me, i have to wait the days that you mentioned me, that of being like that, if the package is not delivered, is returned to the sender really I want this plush, it is a gift of birthday for a friend. It will wait the days that you mentioned to me. I hope that I come near. Or if it is forwarded you, realize the sending with number of follow-up if inconvenience is not great, or as you said the reimbursement. its so bad cuz i want that plush :( for my friend i´ll write you when i have inform the last day, saturday よろしくお願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう