• ベストアンサー

訳の確認なのですが。

(1)I’m surprised that you still bother to email me. Some things that are obvious to me are clearly not obvious to you. 僕は驚いてる、だって君のメールは今だに迷惑だ。僕にははっきりしている事なのに、君はわかってない。 (2)but eventually reality has to take hold. I have a good relationship with my girlfriend, and it is no longer suitable for you to suggest holidays or whatever. でも、最終的には現実を受けいれるべきだ。僕はガールフレンドとうまく行っている。だからもう君はふさわしくないんだと、休日の事や旅行の事など示したはずだ。 このno longer suitable for youなのですが、 日本人ならこんな言い方しないと思うのですが、 かなり失礼な、怒っている内容と解釈してよいのでしょうか?今いちピンときません。(いいような悪いような)

noname#17703
noname#17703
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#6858
noname#6858
回答No.1

まだ僕にわざわざメールしてくれるって驚きだね。 僕的にはっきりしているんだが、君は分かっていないんだね。 でも、最後は事実を認めなくちゃいけないよね。僕のガールフレンドとはうまくいっているんで、君が旅行の事を勧めるとかはもうおかしいんだよ。 もうガールフレンドはいるんだから、メールよこすな、ってことでしょうね。余計な事連絡してくるな、みたいな。怒っているというか、呆れている感じだね。何故今のこの状況が分からないの、みたいな。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

やっぱりね。こういう男だったのです。 やーなヤツ!dalekさん訳ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• chacha11
  • ベストアンサー率23% (30/128)
回答No.3

こんにちわ!私の訳を参考にどうぞ!! 1)僕は君がまだしつこくメールを送ってくる事に驚いている。※後の訳は合ってると思いますよ☆ 2)※最初のパートは合ってると思います。 I have~からは、僕には彼女がいて、とてもうまくいっている、だから君が休日に僕を誘う事はふさわしくないんだ。 とかだと思いますよ。 no longer suitable for you→it doesn't work for you anymore みたいな感じだと思います。 難しいですね・・参考になればうれしいです。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

う~ん、、結構シビアなメールですね、私は誘った記憶がないのに、、ほんとに失礼な男!ありがとうございました。

• wuyan
  • ベストアンサー率51% (183/352)
回答No.2

bother to ~ とは、「わざわざ~する」という意味です。 suggest holidays or whatever とは、「休日にデートしようとかいうような話をする」という意味でしょう。 以下、試訳です。 (1) またメールしてくるなんて驚いたよ。 キミはまだわかっていないんだね。 (2) でも結局のところ現実には逆らえないハズさ。 彼女とはうまくいっているし、キミはもう、休みの日にどうのこうのなんて話をする立場じゃないんだよ。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

~する立場じゃないんだ。と訳すのですね。やっぱりひどい男だ!どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 訳見てください

前にメールをしていて、お互いあわないということで話し合って切ったEパルがいました。私が登録しているサイトを見ていたら彼が新たに登録して私にきずいたらしくメッセージがきました。 see that you are looking at my profile! This is me, ***(名前)! I still have your email adress but you are to busy to even spend time with me! I really like you, but I would like to have a girlfriend! Hope ou can understand that とはガールフレンドがほしいけどあなたは忙しい。分ってね みたいなやくでいいのでしょうか?言い方としてはどのような感じでしょうか? 適当な感じでしょうか? 教えて下さいおねがいします

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 訳の修正なんですが

訳を見ていただきたいのですが、 外国人の男の人から届いたメッセージです。 I still have your email adress but you are to busy to even spend time with me! I really like you, but I would like to have a girlfriend! Hope ou can understand that! 君のアドレスはまだあるけど君は忙しくて僕と@@@@@@@. 僕はきみをスキだけれど僕は恋人が欲しい。わかってくれ。 という訳でいいのですか? @@@@の部分はちょっときちんとやくせないので教えていただきたいです。 そして、どのような感じで言っているのかも私には分らないのですが、強い言い方ですか?わかるよな!みたいな・・・ それともふつうでしょうか 教えて下さいお願いします

• メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• 訳なのですが、

知り合いからメールをもらいましたがきちんとした訳が知りたくて書き込みしました。宜しくお願いします。 I will start my holidays nextweek so I want to know if is possible for me to come there.I want to come if you will have time to see me but I have a friend who lives in Osaka.I see you are there pls come to msn so we can chat. 来週から休みが始まるからそっちへ行くことが可能か知りたい。 あなたが時間あるときにきてほしい(会いに)。でも私には大阪に住んでいる友達がいる。 =ここから先がよくわかりません。教えてください。彼は怒っているような不機嫌な感じではないですよね? あと、この解釈で合っているかも教えてください。 お願いします。

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 訳が分かりません・・・

すいません、友達からEメールを貰ったんですがうまく訳せません・・・ホテルを見つけてほしいようなことを言ってるんでしょうか?  分る方英訳してください、よろしくお願いします。少し長いですが・・・ I will stay for a while. Since I really dont have anywhere to go in Japan I will come if you want me to.Will I be your guest? Yes I will come to Tokyo because of you.. I would really appreciate it if you welcome me. I dont feel like staying in Hotels. I wont have that much money.. If I can find a place to stay in Japan.I can stay longer,but if i cant i will have to leave quicker understand?

• 和訳お願いします

翻訳機を使わずに和訳お願いします Your mails make me so glad too. =) Really? You want?? So yes!... Please become my girlfriend!! ._. You can't guess how joyful I feel thanks to you. You are really the best girl that I know! (Uh... that's embarassing no? x') )

• 訳をお願いします。

Mom, you are the bravest person I know and ultimate survivor . If I was ever to harbor any hate in my heart , it would be for all that you have suffered because of Phillip . Mom, you never gave up hope that I would one day come home and here I am , so glad to be back . You are everything I remember and more . You have embraced your grandchildren in a way I never believed possible. for all thatのところや here I amや possibleのとこがわからないのでお願いします。宜しくお願いします。