英語から日本語への和訳依頼メール

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外通販での注文に関するメールです。
  • 支払い方法としてウェスタンユニオンまたは銀行振込を要求しています。
  • 注文の発送が支払い完了後に行われます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【英語→日本語】和訳をお願いします

海外通販をした際のメールです。どうぞよろしくお願い致しますm(__)m Dear Mako, Ref your Order Number 600000451 your Order weight is 2 kilograms shipping cost = 44.12 US $ Goods cost = 18.80 US $ Total for Goods and shipping = 63 US $ Kindly arrange to pay either by Western Union for Mona Wahib Erian Cairo, Egypt or By Bank Transfer to the Bank Details Bank: Commercial International Bank (CIB) Zamalek Branch Cairo Egypt Name of account holder: Mona Waheeb Erian Account no. 0700935760 SWIFT CODE: CIBEEGCX001. awaiting for you to pay the cost so we can ship your Order Best Regards DR. Mona Erian

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。大胆に意訳しましたが、どうぞ悪しからずご了承下さい。また、文書記入のためを考慮して、固有名詞(特に人名)は原語のままにしておきます。(2つの金融機関への登録名が微妙に違っています。) マコ様、 あなた様の注文番号600000451についてご連絡申しあげます。ご注文品の重量は2キログラムであり、出荷に44.12ドル、商品コストとして18.80ドルかかりますが、商品代と運送料を合計して63ドルとさせていただきます。 お支払いただく方法は2つあります。1つは、ウエスタン・ユニオン(*)から、Mona Wahib Erian Cairo, Egypt宛に振り込んでいただく方法です。 もう1つのお支払方法は、銀行間の転送によって振り込んでいただく方法です。その振込先銀行名は、エジプト,カイロの「国際商業銀行」(**)ザマレック支店、口座名はMona Waheeb Erian、口座番号は0700935760、金融機関識別コード(***)はCIBEEGCX001です。 あなた様のお支払いをお待ちし、お支払があり次第ご注文品をお送りいたします。よろしくお願いします。敬具 モナ・エリアン博士 (*) ウエスタン・ユニオン(Western Union):米国に本拠地を置く金融機関。詳しくは次をご参照下さい。 http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%B3%E3%83%A6%E3%83%8B%E3%82%AA%E3%83%B3 (**) 「国際商業銀行」(Commercial International Bank、略称CIB):詳細は、次をご参照下さい。http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commercial_International_Bank (***) 金融機関識別コード(SWIFT CODE):詳細は、次をご参照下さい。 http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_9362 以上、ご回答まで。

mako08
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!翻訳アプリでは怪しい部分があり、振込み方や振込み先などこれで良いか不安がありましたが、お陰様で解消致しました。又、URLも添付して頂き、とても参考になりました。本当にありがとうございました(>_<)

その他の回答 (1)

• shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.1

次のように区切ります your Order weight is 2 kilograms shipping cost = 44.12 US $ Goods cost = 18.80 US $ Total for Goods and shipping = 63 US $ Kindly arrange to pay either by Western Union for Mona Wahib Erian Cairo, Egypt or By Bank Transfer to the Bank Details Bank: Commercial International Bank (CIB) Zamalek Branch Cairo Egypt Name of account holder: Mona Waheeb Erian Account no. 0700935760 SWIFT CODE: CIBEEGCX001. awaiting for you to pay the cost so we can ship your Order Best Regards DR. Mona Erian *********************************************** 2つの送金方法を指定しています。 どちらか一方で63USドルを送金してくれと言っています 方法1 Western Union社のシステムを使い Mona Wahib Erian Cairo, Egypt 宛てに送金する (Western Union社は東京にもあり日本語で問合せ可能と思います) 方法2 銀行間の送金(振込みの事)で 銀行名        Commercial International Bank (CIB) 支店名        Zamalek Branch Cairo Egypt   名義人       Mona Waheeb Erian  口座番号.     0700935760  SWIFT CODE:   CIBEEGCX001. (SWIFT CODEは銀行識別コード)

mako08
質問者

お礼

早々のご回答ありがとうございます!参考にさせて頂きました(>_<)

関連するQ&A

• 英語のできるかた、日本語に訳してください。

In an effort to provide you the best customer service possible as an international customer, we would like to inform you that there will be approximately 20% of the cost of your order in International taxes and duties fees. Whatever the cost of the taxes and duties, they must be paid in order for your shipment to clear customs. AAA is not responsible for these fees. Please reply within 72 hours with an acknowledgment that you will take full responsibility to pay any fees owed. Failure to comply will result in a delay of your order. Any abandoned package will be credited back minus any shipping, taxes, and duties fees and or charges. Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding this email. AAA=メールの送り主、ショップ名です。 72時間以内に返事くれ・・・みたいなこと書いてあると思うのですが 何を求めてきているのでしょう?

• 次の文章を日本語に訳してもらえませんか?

I wrote this letter to inform you about a CUSTOM issue. Some days ago, I bought the CV 35.7 m39 lens at your page. After that, I was informed by Korean Custom goverment. They told me I have to pay for this item(about 20% of the price plus shipping cost). So, it was charged more about $100 to buy this. I think ,if you would WRITE LOWER PRICE of item ON THE BOX(actually under $150), it will be helpful for Korean customer NOT to PAY some EXTRA COST for your item. Thank you for your concern for this issue!

• メール文を日本語に翻訳してほしいのです。

海外在住です。英語は苦手です。 フォトブックの注文が出来ず、返ってきた英文です。 時間をかけて作ったので無駄にしたくないのです。 宜しくお願いします。 We have set your account for you to submit your order now till we can resolve the software issue. In the mean time, You can place your order by selecting offline payment method once your project is ready to be submitted. Kindly notify us once your upload is complete for us to check and manually send the payment link for shipping fee and or accessories/additional pages if applicable.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 英語→日本語化のお願いです。

この文章を英語→日本語化して頂けませんか? by irrevocable letter of credit, to be opened by a prime bank and confirmed by a first class Swiss or German Bank, in our favour, valid till 3 months after the last scheduled payment at the counters of the confirming bank, payable 30% within 30 days after order 70% against shipping documents

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.

• 和訳お願いします。

Hi Orie, Thank you for making 2 order with us We can ship them out together so you don’t have to pay shipping costs. I will refund € 55.00 on your credit card. Also could you please provide me with an address in English? We ship out with FedEx. Best regards, Petra

• 海外の品物を注文して・・・

海外で商品を購入して、下記の内容のメールをもらいました。 送金した、金額が不足しているという事と商品リストがわからない。 という内容は理解できたのですが、肝心な様子ニューアンスが分からないでいます。理解出来ていない部分をおしえていただけませんでしょうか…。宜しくお願い致します。m(__)m Hello, Today I receive your payment by Pay-Pall. Thank you very much, but I don’t received your order. I don’t know what is wrong. So please sent me your order by e-mail, and as soon I received it, I wil sent it to you by priority. Another problem is you have click on the buttom for shipping the are only for the Netherlands, so your shipping cost are to low. When I received your order, I go to the postoffice and the can tell me what the shipping cost for your order to Japan. I will sent you a e-mail what you have pay to low and please will you that also pay by Pay-Pall Thank you very much Have a nice weekend.

• 日本語に訳せる方お願いします

日本語に訳せる方お願いします Hi, Thank you for your support! Your order is under preparing! We will ship it asap! pls make sure the shipping information is correct! Any questions, pls feel free to contact us! Best, Chicnova -----原文-----

• 海外通販での英語の翻訳をお願いします

先日、Aliexpressで注文したのですが、このようなメッセージが返ってきました。 Hi, (名前), we checked with DHL, your address post code (郵便番号) is remote area for DHL shipping, can we send your order via UPS? We can keep the same shipping cost for you. Look forward to hearing from you soon. So could you let us know what you would like to declare and how much to value on the shipping invoice to reduce your country customs tax for you? 意味がわからず、困っております。 こちらから何かしないといけないのでしょうか? 翻訳の程、宜しくお願いします。 また、できましたらどうすればよいのかも教えてください。