• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでアパレルを購入しようと思っているんですが、Q&Aがありました。ちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Did you also stop producing shoes and T-shirts as well as bags and purses? Answer Shoes are discontinued. We could possibly allow you to develop t-shirts with the vintage logo.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nolaneco
  • ベストアンサー率62% (322/512)
回答No.1

Did you also stop producing shoes and T-shirts as well as bags and purses? カバンと財布と同様に、靴とTシャツの製造も中止されていますか? Answer Shoes are discontinued. We could possibly allow you to develop t-shirts with the vintage logo. 靴の製造は中止しました。ただヴィンテージロゴ付のTシャツならお作りできるとは思います。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の意味はこれで合っていますか?

「お役に立てたなら幸いです。 あなたは 面白い人ですね」 と 日本語で書いたら 次のような英文が送られてきました you mean I should take the role as a women and look at men? (or you as a man and look at women) 私は男性に対して女性として役割を果たすべきという意味ですか?(もしくは あなたは男性として女性に振舞う) という意味であっているのでしょうか?

• 下記の英文を教えて下さい

I am out of the country at the moment and it is my colleague you are speaking to. I am back on Friday and will make sure that the labels MADE IN USA will go on all of the bags and purses. Please bare with me till this Friday.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。おまけをつけてくれるということでしたのでメールをしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Please see photo attach. I can send you the small, medium and large. When your order is ready to be shipped out, I will send you a copy of invoice and paypal money request. We will also ship you our newest catalog and the reusable shopper bags (2nd photo attach)

• 英文の意味を教えてください

And yet I say to you with all my purity, *there shall be that which is present and that which remains the same as my love dawns within you.* *~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、お教えください。 このyetは、「さらに」という意味でしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。私の欲しい商品が売り切れていたので在庫確認をしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 we had sold out and now are not producing currently, let me ask the warehouse if they can locate 2 pieces, for you, it may take a day or so but I will let you know, thanks.

• この英文の意味について

You can go to Starbucks and have your cup of coffee for ten dollars, as long as you don't have multiple cups of coffee. この英文の正確な意味を知りたいのですが、下記であっていますでしょうか? ・スターバックスに行けば、10ドルでコーヒーが飲めます。複数杯飲まないなら。(つまり、10ドルあればコーヒーは飲めるが、2杯以上は飲めない。) また仮にこの英文が、 You can go to Starbucks and have "a" cup of coffee for ten dollarsだったとしたら、意味はどう変わりますか? ・スターバックスでは、10ドルでコーヒー1杯飲めますよ。 という意味なら、前の文と特に変わらないように思えるのですが。 またこの文の後ろに、”as long as you don't have multiple cups of coffee.”という節が付加されていることで、あるとないとでは、どれくらい意味、ニュアンスが違ってくるのでしょうか。 この節がないと、二杯以上飲める可能性が含まれてしまうということでしょうか。 どなたかお分かりになる方、お答え願います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をたくさん買いました。すごく安い小物なのでたくさん買ったのですが、買ってない物が入っていたり、買ったはずの物が入っていたなっかりとトラブルになっています。その事を相手に伝えて謝罪のメールが来ましたがちょっと意味がわかりません。詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am extremely sorry about all this inconvenience, and I apologise for my ever late reply as I have to wait for InXpres as well. I am communicating with them but they do not seem to be of any help at all. I checked your packing list and all the stock you say you are missing has been packed. As for the bags you had not ordered, I will look into that again as this is very strange to me. All boxes contained your name on them. Would you be able to tell me if this carton had AAA name on it as well as the other boxes please?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫の確認をしたら下記のような返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We will not have the exact same bags as every season we move on to new styles but we will do something similar. I have emailed you the file with similar styles that we have now in and some other new styles. Would you be interested in any of these..?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか購入していました。やっと準備が少し整ったみたいで連絡がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hello , we are currently producing your #1 order, so far we have 2 pcs ready for you in LA. I believe you really need merchandise. Please let us know if we can ship out.this is what we have collected and reserved for you in LA.