• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

英文の意味がわかりません。

英文の意味がわかりません。 翻訳してください。 I didnt have a chance to check the disc. I was trying to get it to you as fast as posible are those the only discs that gave you problems? I dont want to send them and then you need more

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数85
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2

1番の回答者様の回答で大体あっていると思うのですが、 最後のところだけ気になったので…。 次のような訳になると思いますよ。 問題があるディスクはそれらだけですか? (新しい)ディスクを送った後に、別のディスクも必要だと 言われても困る。 つまり、問題のあるディスクが他にもないか、いま確認して欲しい ってことなんですね。後になって、また別のディスクにも問題が あった、と追加で言われるのはイヤだってことです。 確かに文法的にはちょっとおかしいですね^^;

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味が解りませんので翻訳をお願いします!

英文が目茶苦茶みたいで読めません。誰か翻訳をお願いします! Priority mail is 38 6 to 10 labor days to arrive you are getting over 100 discs 2 $ a disc if you send therhe money to my papal account I can ship it right away just send 25.00 I got the rest my papal account is the same one that you make the payment chueco300@yahoo.com

• うまく英語で表現できません。訳をみてください

訳を見てください (1) だから私はあなたの為に写真を送ろうとしていたんだ。私は写真がすごく嫌いだとしってるよね?でもあなたがほしいというから最近写真を1枚選んだんだ。 それなのになんでそんな事をいうの? 人が人を好き(like)な気持ちの表現はそれぞれ違う。行動もちがう。   Im trying to send u my picture. you know that i dont like to take a picture. but I was trying to send you my pictuer because you really want it. why you say sunch........すみませんわかりません (ちょっといらっとしていますが、怒りという感じではなく落ち着いていいたいです。ただしい英語をwおしえてえください) (2) あなたは最近忙しいと言って私に話さなくなった。私はあなたの中で私への気持ちが変わろうとしていると気づいていた。 なぜあのとき昨日のみたいに本心を話さなかったの? 私はきづつくのがこわい。 you dont trying to talke to me lately. i realized that you feeling.......going ...change.... why didnt you talke to me .... im scare to hurt......わかりません おしえてください  翻訳機能などは使わなくても英語がわかるかたおしえてください

• 英文の意味が解りません。翻訳をお願いします!

英文が目茶苦茶みたいで読めません。誰か翻訳をお願いします! Priority mail is 38 6 to 10 labor days to arrive you are getting over 100 discs 2 $ a disc if you send therhe money to my papal account I can ship it right away just send 25.00 I got the rest my papal account is the same one that you make the payment xxxxx@xxx.xxx ※相手のメールアドレスはxxxxx@xxx.xxxにしてあります。

• 回答No.1
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3496/7227)

> I didnt have a chance to check the disc. I was trying to get it to you as fast as posible are those the only discs that gave you problems? I dont want to send them and then you need more  「そのディスクをチェックする暇がなかった。できるだけ早く君に送ろうと思ったんだ。問題があるのはそれらのディスクだけかい? ぼくは君にそれらを送りたくない。そうすれば、君はもっと欲しがる」  文法的にはおかしな部分が見受けられる英文です。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を子入予定です。新しい商品がでて購入を迷ってると下記のようなメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Attachment is new 2015 just came in but Currently we have situation therefore we cannot put those on our 0000.com . From now on I’m going to send you an email or do you use whatsapp? Kakao? Please let me know. Using messenger app is much convenient to send updated product lists.

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください

(1)の訳し方が分からないので教えてください。(2)は、訳し方があっているか教えてください。 (1) I was going to ask for your picture but then you have send me one. thanks again. (2 )I will send you my picture by mail, because i dont have any scanned picture. (私の写真をスキャナーで取り込むことができないのであなたに写真を送れません)

• この英文の意味はこれで良いのでしょうか?

以下の英文の意味は 30日以内に注文すれば10%割引します。 という事でよろしいのでしょうか? それとも何か他の意味が含まれていますか? ご教示頂ければ幸いです。 As a way of trying to make it up to you, I have activated a 10% off coupon for you that is good towards your next order if placed in the next 30 days.

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "You go to your closet and select that lumpy blue sweaters for instance because you are trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back." "And for what? So that tomorrow they(workers) can spend another $300,000 reshooting something that was probably fine to begin with to sell people things they don't need." 映画プラダを着た悪魔より

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。そこは現在送料半額負担のサービスをしていてその事で、送料負担の件で質問をしていました。 返答が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 we will give you 50% credit of Los Angeles orders. Be advise that all orders will be "EXW Warehouse" Once you receives the bill please send a copy to us to issue the 50% credit to you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事でメールが来ました。スミマセンが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 AAA in on her vacation and those items are in our warehouse. About NY shipment where do you want us to send?

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• (長文)英文の翻訳をお願いします

glad you received, and sorry for not sending, i tried to be fast and when i did, i got sloppy and forgot that one. question one fight you asked about one time i said i didnt have after you order and then had to replace was (商品名)? because i have a copy now i just received.....i will give you free on a future order one day if you remind me. i know i have already gave you replacement for it, but out of courtesy i will give for free next time. i will also send you update if you would like.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入するつもりです。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします! How many pieces will you like me to reserve for future order? Please reply as soon as possible, because this collection is a fast seller and pre sold. Some of the quantities above may change. Also let me know if you will like to hold more than the quantity above. Best Regards,

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なので税関で止められないか質問しました。その事について返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for your reply, I can send samples of AAA and BBB however you would need to check with your customs if it is ok to have these sent, as once it has left us and for some reason it gets stopped at customs in Japan we are not responsible for this and it would be upto you to resolve the matter with your border. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.