アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入する予定です

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入する予定です
  • 購入先のショップはライセンスが必要なお店であり、質問をしていましたが、返事の内容が意味不明でした
  • 問い合わせ先のメールアドレスは間違っており、正しいマネージメント部門のメールアドレスを探すためにウェブサイトを参照しましたが、要求には応じることができないとの回答でした
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入する予定です。そこはライセンスなどが必要なお店でその事で質問をしていました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We apologize for the previous email response; however, request to use AAA and Divisional logos for resale for private use must be addressed by AAA Equity Management. We apologize, but there is not a direct email address for this department, please call 000-000-000 for further assistance. The correct email address is http://www.com this is to locate dealerships within the United States. They are unable to assist with your request.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 前回の返信メールについて謝罪いたします。ともあれ、お客様からAAA使用の要請を出していただければ、AAAエクイティ管理部より、私的使用向け再販のための分割ロゴが割り当てられるはずです。申し訳ありませんが、この部署宛の直通のメール・アドレスはありません。どうぞ、000-000-000にお電話下さい。さらにお手伝いさせていただきます。 正確なメール・アドレスはhttp://www.comですが、ただ、これはアメリカ国内に特販店を出店するためのものですので、お客様のご要請のお役に立つことはできません。 以上、ご回答まで。

noname#223241
質問者

お礼

お忙しい中ありがとうございました。納得出来ました^^

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオリジナル商品を作ってくれるお店です。問い合わせをしたところお返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for contacting AAA and for your interest in using the AAA emblem! We appreciate the time you have taken to write us, we are delighted to receive your email and have the opportunity to assist you today. We apologize for the delay in responding to your email, and hope it has not caused you any inconvenience in your research. We are excited to see you are interested in using the AAA Emblem. In response to your question, unfortunately we have only been provided the phone number to the BBB Equity Management Department. As previously stated that number is 1-111-111-1111. If you speak to someone in that department, they may be able to provide you with an email directly to their department. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you the best in your future endeavors. I hope this answers all of your questions and concerns but if not please feel free to contact your local dealership or us for further assistance. If you are not currently working with a AAA dealership in your area and you would like to locate one, an easy way to do so is by visiting http://www..com. Would a contact from a local dealership be helpful? We can have a BBB dealership contact you by email or phone regarding your purchase or lease. We will make sure that the dealership contacts you in a timely manner. Just reply to this email with your consent.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで買い物したんですが、相手の不都合で違う商品や届かない商品がありトラブルになっています。相手の上司からメールが来たんですがすみませんが教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 Sorry I just chance to reply to this email. AAA explained me about your shipments shipping issue. I believe AAA advised on what is happening here. We are still waiting for hear back from the courier company. AAA will keep you posted about the below issue. If there is any other clarification you need, please do not hesitate to get in touch thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と注文の事で相手に質問をしていました。すみませんが返事が来たのですが意味を教えて下さい。宜しくお願い致します。 Thanks for your email. For the attachments, yes that is not a problem in terms of BBB of photographs. I can get the price to you shortly, for the items, it should take about 10 days to produce the AAA and another 5-7 days to ship. Can you confirm how many you would like, thank you we will work on the estimate for this now. Thank you.

• 英文を日本語にしてください。

USPSで荷物を送ってもらってたのですが、 その荷物を検索したら以下のような文章が出てきました。 どなたか日本語にしていただけないでしょうか? We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece. Additional information for this item is stored in files offline. Additional Information for this item is stored in files offline. You may request that the additional information be retrieved from the archives, and that we send you an e-mail when this retrieval is complete. Requests to retrieve additional information are generally processed within four hours. This information will remain online for 30 days. よろしくお願いいたします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と値引きの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have created a code for you, you can use the code “AAAA” and it’s valid for anytime you spend over $20, you can use it anytime, this is a special pricing for you. If you want you can purchase it and we can start the order, as for the shipping, we can refund it back if you decide to use your own shipping company, we can also see if we can find a cheaper rate than our retail site and if we can I can refund you back the difference. Please let me know if this works and also if there is anything else I can do for you, thank you for your order

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きをお願いしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 sorry we can only do 10% off right now. We had said 15% off if you buy over 10 AAA but for this I can do 12% that’s already much higher than what we offer, our AAA are made of leather and we really can’t discount them too much, you can use code BBB , and the minimum order is NNN and it expires this week. Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

• 英文の翻訳お願いいたします。

以下の英文の作成お願いいたします。 This has been addressed. I do apologize-this employee is a high school student Only working on saturday's and it was overlooked by a shipping supervisor. I am sorry,but we now knows,

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

いつも買うアメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫はいくつありますか? と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I think we have about 6 left in black. You want me to hold everything? Also I don’t know alma already told you but we are going to have a sale on selective items soon. This is for only AAA and 20% off on selected items.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

海外の支社から仕事のメールが届きました。営業日などの事だと思います。通常は日本語でメールがくるんですがよほど急いていたんでと思います。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Since we will start the long holiday for Xmas and New Year from next Tuesday (23-Dec), this is no rush for you to complete the application form for 0000. If you have any problem on application form, please feel free to send email to me and I will try to feedback you even in this holiday period. Finally, we will exhibit the AAA show (our booth no.: G07-09 Grand Hall) in 000 from 12-14/ Jan. If you will visit, please feel free to find me to direct discuss. I’m so sorry that I cannot speak in Japanese, but my wife can speak a little bit. So, if required, she can help for. Thank you. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!! Thanks with regards,