• ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳お願いいたします。

以下の英文の作成お願いいたします。 This has been addressed. I do apologize-this employee is a high school student Only working on saturday's and it was overlooked by a shipping supervisor. I am sorry,but we now knows,

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

この件は解決しました。     お詫びします。問題の係の者は土曜だけの高校生で、包装監督の者が見落としておりました。     申し訳ありません。が私達は気づいて(処理して)おります。

sapunk
質問者

お礼

毎回、親切に翻訳して頂きたすかります。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を助けてください。

次の英文は合っていますか? 1)今年もあと2日で終わります。 There are only two days left in this year. 2)私はあなたを傷つけてしまって本当に申し訳ありませんでした。 I'm really sorry that I hurt you. 3)私はずっと心の底から後悔しています。 I have been deeply regret from the bottom of my heart. 4)私はもう1度謝りたい。 I want to apologize again. 5)ごめんなさい。 I’m so sorry again. 2)を、私はAとBのことであなたを傷つけてしまい(不愉快にさせてしまい)本当に申し訳ありませんでした。に訳したいのですがわかりません。 6)来年もよろしくね。という英語はどういえばいいのでしょうか? 年内にどうしても謝りたいのでよろしくお願いいたします。

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。 入金前に落札者より、下記メールが届きました。 随分と謝っておりますが、要はキャンセルと言う事でしょうか? お手数ですが、翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 can you cancell this order i am having a problem . with pay pall sorry for any problem i am not happy to tell you . this . i wish i can purchase this but at this time i cant .. i am so sorry this i feel so bad to do this sorry sorry sorry . thank you for your understanding again i am so sorry

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!!

Nasty Galという海外ショッピングサイトでお買い物をしたのですが、2ヶ月経っても商品が届かない為、返金希望のメールを送り、返信がきたのですが、翻訳機で翻訳をしてもいまいち意味が分からず困っております。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm so sorry to hear your package has still not arrived. I completely understand your disappointment and truly apologize for the delay. Because First Class Mail is such an inexpensive shipping service, tracking is not available and we are not able to see where the package is or what issues the package may have encountered. At this time, I have issued you a store credit in the amount of $267.00 for your order #5841497. To access your store credit please log into your Nasty Gal account. The store credit will show in your account details. At checkout the store credit will automatically be applied to your next order. In the future I'd suggest selecting either Priority or Express Mail Service. If you'd still prefer First Class, please have the package sent to your work or a different address (if possible) as your current address may be undeliverable. Thank you so much for your patience during this process. If I can help you with anything else please let me know!

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカよりインターネットで衣料品を購入してます。 発送の方、同時にしないで5日空けて発送してくださいとメールしましたら以下のメール がきました。 英文の翻訳お願いします Thank you for your email. I have made notes on this order: "This is a Kenji order - ship all of his stuff 5 days apart. Ship via USPS" In the future, could you please do us a favor? We realize that order products under different names, but could you please make a comment in the 'notes' section that this it's for you? that would help us out a lot for shipping strategy. Thank you,

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

英文の翻訳をお願いします。 ebayで落札された商品を発送する際の相手からの要望です。 「追跡番号と貨物保険は失いたくない」という事は何となく分かるのですが、それ以外の箇所がよく分かりません。 以下が本文です。どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 Hi there! Sorry, I don't want to lose the insurance and the tracking number. I need both. So if you can't lower the declared value, then do as you need for the package. At least anyway I think you can still mark it as gift. It's a Christmas present not for myself. Don't worry I know that shipped with SAL this item will arrive here after the holidays, I've informed who will receive this present that mine will arrive a bit late ^o^ . Arigatou

• この英文 翻訳おねがいします

We'll still honor the $44.50. We've tried to consolidate all of our shipping with UPS. They do not have an international rate that low. What you can do is: 1. Pay the UPS rate on-line, we'll ship your order via USPostal Express Mail International for $44.50 and then send a credit back to your credit card. 2. Mail us your order. 3. Call us with your order. Sorry for the confusion on this. You should try the Driomic it's a wonderful product. Sincerely,

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしていますが、なぜかログインできません。エラー画面になります。そのことを相手に伝えてたら4つの返信が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 that is so strange, I just ran through it and it seemed fine. Can you please resubmit it, there may be a chance you need to re-register on the site under a new email, sorry about this, I’m not quite sure what happened but I assure you this is not normal, I am so sorry but I can’t get the order together without the office and the shipping department, I am so sorry but ordering online should be the fastest I think you may need to sing up as a regular customer with the below link, you may need to use a different email, but you can use 00050 and get 50% off your entire order. Can you prepare this for me and confirm it is in stock. I went ahead and sent you the invoice I applied the 50% off and the invoice, the office will close in a few hours so if you can pay now that would be great if not there may be a week wait. But if you pay first we can reserve the AAA as many of these AAA are very popular. Thank you again! Please confirm your shipping address and phone number once you have submitted payment.

• 翻訳お願いします

どなたか英語の得意な方、下記英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか? I'm good but busy. I have a special project I'm working on right now. How are you? I hate to do this but I feel I should be 100% honest with you. You are a very nice person and I enjoy teaching you in class, but I just don't feel like pursuing a relationship outside with you. I'm really sorry. I really hope we can still enjoy chatting at Sannomiya school. :-) Take care.

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトで翻訳したらばらばらでした。

英語が得意な方、翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトで翻訳したらばらばらでした。 I'm sorry I think I am confused how much is shipping?I thought it was 19.99 it keeps coming up as 50.00 can you check and make sure its not a error.

• 英語に精通しているかたへ

ちょっとお伺いしたいのですが、以下の英語はちゃんとした英語でしょうか?(英語はぜんぜんダメです) I apologize, I don't speak or read Japanese. But, does anyone know the name of this girl? She did a photo spread with A(人名). I apologize, I don't speak or write Japanese. If anyone knows the name of this girl, I would appreciate it. She did some pictures with A. なんかorの使い方がおかしい気がしますが、ほんとにわからない人でしょうか? 日本人が書いた英語のような気がします。ご意見を・・。