購入予定の小物に関する情報の確認と納期について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで購入予定の小物に関する情報確認と納期の相談メールに対する返信です。
  • 添付ファイルについては写真のBBBに関して問題ありません。
  • 商品に関しては10日程度で製造し、さらに5-7日で発送いたします。数量の確認をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と注文の事で相手に質問をしていました。すみませんが返事が来たのですが意味を教えて下さい。宜しくお願い致します。 Thanks for your email. For the attachments, yes that is not a problem in terms of BBB of photographs. I can get the price to you shortly, for the items, it should take about 10 days to produce the AAA and another 5-7 days to ship. Can you confirm how many you would like, thank you we will work on the estimate for this now. Thank you.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

メールありがたく拝見しました。添付の件で写真のBBBについては問題ありません。これらについては、近いうちに価格をおしらせします。  AAAには十日前後、その後5日から7日で、出荷できます。何個ご必要か確認できますか、では、この件に関する見積りにかかります。ありがとうございます。

nkjlbnkj
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。お願い致します。

Thanks much for your reply. Can you confirm your attendance (party of two) by September 4? We can always add you in but wanted to arrange everything well in advance.

• 英文の意味

下記の意味がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。 (1)The cost of shipping this parcel to Japan is £66.15GBP for a 2-4 working day carrier service. (2)Please can you confirm that you are happy for us to charge this and proceed with your order on this basis? 翻訳サイトを利用しても、変な翻訳でわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品を相手に伝えているんですがその事で返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。」 some items are out of stock, for those we do not have in stock i have noted below, if you are ok with the below items I can get you the estimate ASAP, however, the below items have slightly changed, please let me know if you are ok with this.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオーダーメイドできるお店です。相手に購入可能か質問をしていたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 Hi if you can buy 2 of each style I can do it, as we will have to special make this. I may be able to get less but i'll need to know which items you are looking for first, thanks.

• 英文の意味をを教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。同じ会社の英語圏の支社から来たメールです。製造の事でメールがきました。お願い致します。 It is good to hear from you. I read your email and I am very excited for you that you can get the AAA license for BBB. Honestly, I do not see any financial benefits for CCC . to get involved in this DDD project. Unless you are seeing something here that I don’t. If you are going to produce the EEE in BBB and sell in BBB, you will not be using our factory to produce and we will not selling the goods here in the U.S.. I am not sure what kind of role you want me to play in this project. I don’t see myself getting involved into the negotiation of contract unless CCC. can directly benefit from the involvement. As for the other opportunities you have in the email, I will take a closer look next week and get back to you. Thanks again for thinking of us and we are honored that you chose to partner up with us. We will keep in touch.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• ebayの英文

支払い完了のメールを送ったら返事がきたけどいまいち意味がわかりません。 翻訳サイトを使ってもよくわからないので教えて下さい。 (1) payment received thank you..the pickups will not ship for about 10 business days..i will send shipping info when they ship..thanks (2) ok my friend thank you again..i hope things are getting better in your country.. よろしくお願いします。

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか落札しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hi we only get a good international discount from US to Japan if it is over 3kgs, do you want to order a little more or do you want to use your account? Right now it is about 1 kg actual and 2kg with DIM weight, do you want to use your Fedex account, I can also ship it with USPS, let me know and I can get an estimate for you, thanks!