• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。送料の事でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 This is what alma found out about shipping if you ship AAA with yamato. It take about minimum 4 day and you might have to pay more for transportation. If you have more question please feel free to ask us,

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

This is what alma found out about shipping if you ship AAA with yamato. AAAをyamatoで出荷するのに問題がある It take about minimum 4 day and you might have to pay more for transportation. それは4日かかることと、追加費用が発生する可能性もある If you have more question please feel free to ask us, 質問があるなら問い合わせてください  

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。発送の事でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I have some products in LA that could be shipped directly to Japan. The only concern is that you need to take at least 1 box (1 or 2 units) per color. You informed us that shipping cost with Yamato has increased so we wanted to find other ways that might save your costs. Available products are attached and I’ll be sending you additional images of the products using WeTransfer. Please let me know if you have any question. Thank you!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで欲しい商品があるのですが、注意書きのところに下記の英文がありました。これって業者向けでしょうか?すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 One more thing that JIM is asking is if we can use your company name to ship the samples to UK. Is because the shipping company requires a consignee inside UK, only if you can DAN.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• この文の意味教えてください

A sculpture of Einstein sitting on a bench is more human and approachable than a sculpture in a museum. If you are walking along the street and see this Einstein, what do you do? You might put your arm around his shoulder pr ask someone to take a photo of the two of you. Perhaps you think about how Einstein changed the world and how you might change the world. Or what it might have been like to be the friends with Einstein. 最後のOr what it might have been like to be the friends with Einstein.ってどういう意味ですか? どなたか教えてください

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでレゴみたいなパーツを沢山購入予定です。相手に注文をしたのですがその事で返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have done the estimate for you and I was able to keep the 5% off retail, the AAA in the chart below are ready to ship, but the other AAA will take about 15 days (maybe sooner) as we need to order them from our factory. The shipping price is based off of one shipment in about 2 or less days from payment. If you want to break them up we can do that as well, just let me know, the shipping costs will be higher. Can you please confirm the 2 points below about the lift off AAA and the BBB. There is one AAA that we need to reorder but they no long do the CCC just the all black , here is the a photo below. The only AAA that we need to reorder that we can’t do your 3 pieces is the lift off DDD, the minimum order quantity is 10 pcs, but I can give you a good price of $8 which is 5% off retail plus shipping, if you are interested let me know and I can adjust the invoice.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

韓国の方からのメールです。 Next month we will have Korean thanksgiving day, one of my friends told me to go to Japan together during holidays. I usually have to pay US$ 300 for flight ticket to Osaka, but the holidays are the peak tourist season. The price of flight ticket alone is about US$ 600, you know I am such a rich person, it's more than I was expecting to pay. ^^; だいたい分かるのですが、 you know I am such a rich person, it's more than I was expecting to pay. ^^; の部分がよく分かりません。^^; の顔文字からすると大阪には来ないと思うのですが、I am such a rich personを「私はそのように裕福な人なので」と訳すとつじつまが合わない気がします。 どのように理解すればよろしいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文訳詞教えてください!

ebayでアイテムを日本に発送してくれるかについて質問したのですが、 以下のような回答が届きました。 I HAVE NO PROBLEM SELLING YOU AN ITEM BUT THE SHIPPING COSTS WOULD BE ABOUT DOUBLE ARE YOU GOING TO PAY WITH PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDER I NEED YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO SHIP THIS ITEM TO YOU AND A EMAIL ADDRESS CAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU A PICTURE OF ALL OF THE FRISCHS THAT I HAVE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN BUYING THEM THANKS LES 最後の文の絵を送りたいとゆう意味がよく分からないのですが、 どなたか英語が得意な方がいましたら教えてください! よろしくお願い致します!

• 和訳をお願いします

When at latest should I pay for this item? I have no problem to pay already but I would like to ask you to not ship the item yet. Why? - because I am thinking to purchase maybe more of your razors but have not decided yet. So my question is if you could postpone the shipment by couple of weeks?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。安い買い物なんですが送料が高くて困っています。その事を相手に相談していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 These prices are without duties and taxes which you will need to pay upon the arrival of your goods there. Also, these prices are approximate because 運送会社require the exact dimensions and the exact weights of each carton and I cannot give it to them now as like I told you we have boxes of different dimensions and also the weight will be different. So these prices will definitely change but I can only tell you the exact amount when your order is packed. The £545 is for sea freight, but you need to have a minimum of 10 cartons to be able to have it shipped by sea. This amount also excludes your taxes which you will have to pay there. I hope this is clearer, let me know please if you have any more questions.

• どなたか英文の翻訳を助けてください。

自分でも翻訳してみてるのですが、自信なくています。 翻訳していただきたいのは下記の英文です。 Here you have an option to issue a partial refund to fulfill you shipping fee. Please contact to the buyer, If the buyer still want the item feel free to ask the buyer to place a new order with a valid shipping address. どうぞよろしくお願いします。