英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで落札した商品について、発送の方法や送料の問題があります。
  • 相手からのメールで、商品の重さや発送方法についての選択肢が提示されました。
  • 購入者には、自分のFedexアカウントを使用するか、USPSで発送するか選択するよう求められました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

すみません。英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか落札しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hi we only get a good international discount from US to Japan if it is over 3kgs, do you want to order a little more or do you want to use your account? Right now it is about 1 kg actual and 2kg with DIM weight, do you want to use your Fedex account, I can also ship it with USPS, let me know and I can get an estimate for you, thanks!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

ハイ、私たちは、重量が3Kgを超えた時にのみ、アメリカから日本への有利な国際割引を使えます。もう少しオーダーを追加したいですか?それともあなたのアカウント(配送業者)を使いたいですか?現在の実重量はだいだい1Kgで、DIM重量は2Kgです。あなたのFedexのアカウントを使いたいですか?またはUSPSで出荷することもできます。(どうしたいか)教えてください。そしたら見積もりを得ることができます。ありがとう! 相手がどこの配送業者を使おうとしているのかわかりませんが、そこの割引を得るには重量が足りないようですね。ちなみにDIM Weightは、容積重量。航空便の場合、重さが軽くてやたら大きいのも困るのでこう言う基準を設けているようです。 http://worldtrade.jp/blog/trade-knowledge/dimensionalweight/

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• 英文を訳して下さい

It is for 22-26th October do you want it now for 23-26 October, I don't want to cancel a night and you arrive and dont have a room You can change your booking yourself on line direct with booking.com who you have booked with. この英文を訳して下さい

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と値引きの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have created a code for you, you can use the code “AAAA” and it’s valid for anytime you spend over $20, you can use it anytime, this is a special pricing for you. If you want you can purchase it and we can start the order, as for the shipping, we can refund it back if you decide to use your own shipping company, we can also see if we can find a cheaper rate than our retail site and if we can I can refund you back the difference. Please let me know if this works and also if there is anything else I can do for you, thank you for your order

• すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫確認のメールをしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I’ll check with warehouse and I’ll get back to you. Is there any more items you want to check? Just checked with warehouse and we have enough quantities on both. And I already informed alma (0000.com) about this and your 5% off discount so she can take your manual orders. Please “cc” me on every email.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでクリスマスの飾り付けセットを買いました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 it was shipped out yesterday via DHL, since I was so late in getting your order to you, I went ahead and shipped it expedited so you can have it sooner. The tracking is 0000 and you should get it early next week. Also we just restocked a lot of the AAA you were interested in with our site and right now, if you are interested in anything let me know and I can get you better pricing and a cheaper shipping service

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですが、ID登録がなかなかできないのでその件で相手に質問していました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 sorry for the delay the office is just getting back. I went ahead in the system and deleted your account, if you can re-register it should work. If it does not work again I can try to do it manually myself, it should be ok but let me know if you still have any issues. Our bags are selling quite quick if you want me to hold certain ones please let me know, thanks again and you can also contact me on skype at : 名前, I look forward to your reply.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なので税関で止められないか質問しました。その事について返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for your reply, I can send samples of AAA and BBB however you would need to check with your customs if it is ok to have these sent, as once it has left us and for some reason it gets stopped at customs in Japan we are not responsible for this and it would be upto you to resolve the matter with your border. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払い方法の事と新作の入荷情報について質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes I will be your account manager under the general manager AAA. Yes you can use PayPal : Please log in to your Paypal account and click on the ‘Send Money’ tab. It will then ask for an email address and an amount. The Paypal email address is david@BBB Are you talking about the AW16 collection? We only have a few items available for now I have attached a catalogue of available stock; the rest will depend on drops from Aufust up to beginning of October. For SS16 collection what is in stock is available straight away. Do you use your own courier??

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。ですがいくつか入っていない商品がありました。相手に忠告したら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just finish talking to alma about this situation and can you please double check “AAA”. We confirmed with warehouse and they made a mistake on “BBB” and still in the warehouse. And you over-payment will be credit to your 000 account so you can use it on your next purchase and I don’t think it’s a good idea to reimburse money since currency keep changes. Please double check on “AAA” and get back to us and I’m sorry for any incontinence. Thank you.

• どのような意味でしょうか

The best thing you can do for your friendship, your family and your sanity is to get ahead of the resentment and be honest with him. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearannie/s-2087943 get ahead of the resentmentはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします