• ベストアンサー

オークション落札者からの連絡

オークションで落札してくださったからこちらの英文が届いたのですが I only wanted to advise you that I will pay the item once the money will be transfered, which shouldn't take so long, maybe about 5 days? I'm not sure... Anyway, thank you very much! お金の支払に5日ぐらいかかるかもと言っているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

>お金の支払に5日ぐらいかかるかもと言っているのでしょうか? はい、そのとおりです。全文を訳すと 「ひとつだけお伝えしたいのは、支払いは送金で行うことです。さほど長くはかからないかと思います。多分5日ぐらいじゃないかなあ・・まずは、お礼まで」 送金が銀振りなのか、為替なのかなど詳細はこの文章では不明です。

konaruru
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayで出品し落札され、商品の発送も終わりました。 その後下記のようなメールが届きました。感謝のメールのように見えます。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi This is not a question, just a note of thanks. I received the pen yesterday, and I'm sure I will be pleased with it. More importantly, I wanted to thank you for the Green tea. I am a tea lover, and I appreciate receiving real Green tea from the home of Green tea. Thank you very much. Deryck Harnett

• 動名詞と不定詞の組み合わせ

『わたしは操作を開始する為に、お金を払う。』という、英文を作成する場合、以下のどちらが正しいのでしょうか?直感的には(1)のような気がするのですが...ご教示、宜しく、お願いします。  (1) I will pay some money to start operating. (2) I will pay some money for starting to operate.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで販売したレンズに対してクレームがあり、値引き交渉の際に来たメールです。 Will you make it $40? I phoned the repair store. The charges for checking only is $25.00, total charges will depends on nature of the fix. I have to take the lens over there to get the estimation, hopefully it will be between $50-60. The labour cost here is very expensive. Please note Paypal also take a percentage out of the refund money. Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• ebay落札時のやりとり

すみません、相手は何を言っているのでしょうか!? 「i think i will need to refuse the payment, but i am not quite sure how to do that. i am going to spend some time looking at it right now and hopefully i can figure it out.」 経緯はebayで落札した時にNo PayPalと書いてあったにも関わらず、 PayPalで送金してしまい、出品者からunconfirmed addressと成っている、 Western Union Money Transferに送金すれば直ぐ発送出来る旨のメールが来ました。 私は直ぐにWestern Unionで送金しなおし、PayPalの代金は返金してね とメールを2回くらい送った後に、返金と同時に上のメールが来ました。 現在は落札した商品が「Pay Now」の状態に戻っています。 出品者の言っている事が良くわからずこのまま「Pay Now」からやり直して 良いのか躊躇しています。 どなたか教えてください。。。

• 和訳をお願いします。その3

すみませんが、和訳をお願いしたいのですが。 宜しくお願いします。 Hello, Thank you very much Yes I understand you about the money to your account, Bank will activate your account today or tomorrow so worry your self

• 日本語にしていただけますか?

こんばんは。 商品代金を中国に送金しましたが相手が教えた口座番号が 間違っていたため、お金が戻ってきてしまうようです。 相手のミスなので、「送金には高額の手数料がかかるのに、 二度払わなくてはいけないのですか?」という話をしたところ、 以下のような返事が返ってきましたが、言いたいことがわかりませんでした。 何をいっているのか、日本語にしていただけますか? よろしくお願いします。 I know it costs a lot to send money to China, so my boss said you can transfer the payment now you have(less than USD400, maybe USD480), we will take the exchange rate and the rest money. It means that we will pay the double exchange rate instead of you. Understand ?

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayの取引で困っています。 英語のご堪能な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 話の流れとしましては、私が送料の52ドルを払った後に実際は66ドルかかった。 だから差額を払ってほしいと言われ、では差額を払うからインボイスを送ってくださいと言った後に送られてきたのが以下のないようです。 以下の英文を翻訳願います。 no worries!!! it is only $10.00, and i thank you for agreeing to pay it but im sure i will be selling you something else in the future and we can just take care of it then , so dont worry about it !!thanks for offering to pay !! どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 至急。英語について。

just come sweetie I will pay for the ticket and we can be together.に I'm very Happy, Thank you. I want to see you, right this moment. but no. I have a job. I'm sorry.といったら well you will be moving soon so quit the job early and comeと来たのですが 『じゃぁ、今すぐ仕事やめて来てよ』という意味ですか?

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• 以下の英文を和訳してください。

(1)It will be fun for us to play tennis together. (2)It was very kind of you to say so. (3)I insisted that I should pay the money. (4)He walked about the room with his arms folded.