• ベストアンサー

「代わりに支払っておくので後で返して」英語は。

「あなたの分を~にお支払いしておきますので、後ほど私にお支払いをお願いします。」 と書きたいのですが、 I'll pay your fee to ~ on behalf of you so please pay back to me at your earliest convenience. でよいでしょうか。 丁寧な表現にしたいのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

いいと思います。     I'll pay your fee ~ on your behalf, so will you please pay me back at your earliest convenience?     とも。

toeicfan
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

I'll pay (for you), so pay me back later. 情況から判断できるので、単語は少なくても通じます。 単語をたくさん並べると、「困っているら払ってあげる」「後で必ず返して」みたいに、余計なニュアンスを相手に抱かせてしまうかも知れません。 「払ってください」とお願いする立場なら丁寧な表現が必要でしょうが、この場合は馬鹿丁寧にすると↑のようになるかもしれません。

toeicfan
質問者

お礼

ご回答者ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• i would appreciate it if

i would appreciate it if you could reply at your earliest convenience.は i wouder if you could reply at your earliest convenience. と、書き換え可能ですか?

• 英語 通じますか?

I want to sell your products at our store, so I would like to do business with you. Please tell me the conditions.

• 英語が合っているか見てほしいです(>_<)

英語合ってますか? Hey I have to ask you something あなたに聞きたいことがあるんだけど。 Q1. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contact that still makes me pissed off You always say that you'll only look at me so will you please block her and delete her contacts? Can you promise me that you'll delete all of your ex's contacts? よく考えたんだけど、やっぱりあなたが元カノの連絡先をとっておいてることにイライラするの。 私だけって言うなら元カノをブロックして全ての連絡先を消去して欲しい。 私に元カノをブロックして全ての連絡先を消去することを約束できますか? Q2.Have you ever told your ex to marry you before? 元カノにも結婚したいって言ったことがあるの? Q3.Have you shown your area to ex? あなたのエリアを元カノにも見せたことあるの?

• 英語の意味を教えてください

海外のレストランをネットで予約したのですが・・・ これはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 川沿いの席を希望したのですが・・・・ We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding. I am so sorry to inform you that we are unable to take in the reservation by the river due to unpredictable weather and overwhelming request form guest, however if there is any table available by the river when you arrive, we will try our best to arrange for you and your guest. Kindly keep us informed at your earliest convenience, so we can process your reservation. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we would be most happy to assist you. We look forward to serving you soon.

• 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayの取引で困っています。 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 it was 66.00 to ship your item, you paid 52.00 will you please pay the balance owed ? i do not charge a shipping & handleing fee only the actual cost , it is not fair for me to pay for part of the shipping cost that you should pay , it says how much it cost to ship to japan on the label when you receive the item , thank you so much for understanding !!!! どうか宜しくお願い致します。

• この英語を、なおしていただけないでしょうか

この文章をよりネイティブな感じで書くにはどうしたらいいで しょうか。一応英語で書いてみましたが、なおしていただけませんか テレビ求む!! 薄型のテレビを探しています。もしお引越しや帰国で 必要のないテレビがある方、譲っていただけないでしょうか 送料はこちらでもちます TV wanted! Im looking for a panel TV. If you ever move or go back to your country and think about give it away, please let me know. i will pay for shipping fee. Thanks.

• 英語 和訳

星の王子様の一文です。 和訳をお願いします。  "At night, you'll look up at the stars. It's too small, where I live, for me to show you where my star is. It's better that way. My star will be... one of the stars, for you. So you'll like looking at all of them. They'll all be your friends." 基本的な文法はわかっているつもりなのですが、英語が苦手なのでどんな文法でどのように訳せるのかできるだけ丁寧に解説していただけたらありがたいです。

• [英語]このBACKについて教えてください

Why don't I just wait for you back at the hotel and I'll try on this cute little outfit you bought me. ドラマのセリフなのですが、 この「Why don't I just wait for you back at the hotel 」 で "wait for you to come back at the hotel"なら意味がわかるのですが、 "wait for you back at the hotel"がわかりません。 このbackがよくわからないのと これは熟語がなにかなのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします

• 翻訳お願いします

In one of my earliest memories, my mother is telling me, “Don’t look at the ground when you say, “I’m sorry.’ Hold your head up and look the person in the eye, so he’ll know you meant it.”

• 英文メールを日本語へ訳して頂けませんか(英語苦手)

英文メールを日本語へ訳して頂けませんか(英語苦手) hello ermm... i know it's quite strange to ask you a favor... but it can be say related to you. well i think i'll just ask... it's about your mother's blog in mobile phone. i've known the reason from other website why you don't post your mother's blog anymore. and they wrote you'll just post the articles on your personal blog only. so i try to find the original promoter's blog. which i think is this blog. so im asking you if you can let me see your mother's blog updates article and photos? im dying to see the updates. :) PLEASE!! i'll try to promise the requests you want me to do! dunno if you can understand my English >"< Please and thank you ! : ]