• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします。m(_ _)m

いつもお世話になり、ありがとうございます。英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 言葉を覚えるのに一番いい方法はその言葉を話す恋人を作ることだ、と言う人もいる。 Some people say the best way to language is to get a boyfriend or girlfriend who speaks it Some people say the best way to learn some language is to hang out又は[go out] with a boy friend or gifl friend who speaks it.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

Gです。お久しぶりですね. 私なりに書かせてくださいね。 少しワックスを掛けてみますね. Some people say the best way to language is to get a boyfriend or girlfriend who speaks it。を Some people say the best way to learn another language is to have a boyfriend or girlfriend who speaks it とし、learn anotherをたし、getをhaveに変えています. 確かに「作る」という意味でgetは正しい単語でしょう. しかし、文脈からは作るという言い方をして、恋人を持つ(つまり、ナンパする事はなく、恋人同士としての付き合いを続けるというフィーリングになるはずですね. ですから、haveという単語を使って、「付き合ってその言葉を使う機会を持ちつづける」というそのフィーリングを表す事ができるわけですね. Some people say the best way to learn another language is fall in love with a person who speaks it (as his/her mother tongue).という言い方をして、心理的な勉強効果のある「恋に落ちて」なんとかフィーリングを伝えようとする努力ができる、ということを出せるfall in loveも使えますね. これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

junglelaw
質問者

お礼

いつもどうも有難うございます。 待ちに待った回答です。 今回は、立て続けに質問をさせていただいています。 もしも、G先生の目に止まったら、ご指導宜しくお願いいたします。m(_ _)m 

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

言葉を覚えるのに一番いい方法はその言葉を話す恋人を作ることだ、と言う人もいる。 Some people say the best way to language is to get a boyfriend or girlfriend who speaks it Some people say (that) the best way to learn another language is to have a boyfriend or girlfriend who speaks it. 殆どjunglelawさんのと同じですが。 Some peaple say the best way to learn another language is to have a boyfriend or girlfriend who is a native speakers of the language. と言ってしまってもいいと思いますが、who speaks itの方がシンプルでいいと思います。 回答を書いている間にGさんの回答が寄せられて殆ど同じ内容になってしまいましたが回答致します。

junglelaw
質問者

お礼

英文の添削指導ありがとうございました。 とても参考になり、大変助かりました。

回答No.1

こんにちは junglelaw さんの英語もいいのですが、 私のわかる範囲で回答させて頂きます。 Some people say that the best way to learn another language is to get a boyfriend or girlfriend who speaks it. で、どうでしょうか??おかしいな、と思ったのは to の後に動詞がない位で、あとはわかる内容だと思います。 失礼致します。

junglelaw
質問者

お礼

こんにちは。 はじめまして、hydroniumさん。 まず、厚くお礼申し上げます。<(_ _)>  すべての質問に答えていただいて、回答に感謝!!! 参考にさせて頂きます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

週末のキャンプを楽しむ人が増えてきました。確かに、都会生活でたまった疲れを 癒すには、自然の中でのんびりするのが一番でしょう。ただ残念なのは、木々の枝を 折ったり、ゴミをそのままにして帰ったりする人がいることです。これでは、自分の疲れは とれても、自然のほうはいい迷惑だと思います。 The number of people who enjoy camping on weekends has been increasing. I think that to relax in the nature is the best way to make people healthy again who has been exhausted by the life in the city. However, I regret that some people break the branches of woods or leave their garbage. I think it is bad for the nature even if you were able to relax. 後半に顕著にあらわれるのですが、全体的にうまくいきませんでした。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

TOEFLのwritingの勉強用に英文を書いたのですが自分では採点できないので添削してください。 Q People attend university or college for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university. A Most of my friends say `I attend university to graduate." So, I think people attend university to graduate. There are several reasons why I believe my friends are majority. First, to graduate university you have to get enough credits and nowadays the number of teachers who never give students credit without attendance is increasing. For example, one of my friend did very well on test but he could not get the credit because he rarely attend the class. Second, to get good job and high salary it is necessary for students to graduate university. If you want to become high-ranking official, you must graduate from university.There is a big difference between who graduate university and who did not on salary. This is decided by law so even if you have high ability, but did not graduate university you can not get high salary.

• 英作部の添削をお願いします。

友人とは必要なときにはお金をくれたり必要な情報を与えてくれたりして便利なことが多いが、 便利さのゆえに友人を選ぶのは非常につめたい人だけだろう。 Friends often lend us money in need or give necessary information to us. This is convenient, however, it is only very cold people who choose friends for their convenience. 直訳気味にはなってしまいました。 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語

(1)~(3)まで教えてください。 According to researchers from the University of Manchester, 90% of the world's language are ((1)) to disappear by 2050. One such tongue is Tofa, spoken by only about 60 people who keep reindeer on the empty land in Siberia. One of the researchers speaks the language, and says that he can speak fluently enough to be able to express anything he wants to say. The researchers have been trying to keep records of endangered languages or videos. They have done fieldwork across the globe to investigate languages ranging from Faroese (50,000 speakers) to Banawa, one of 300 languages spoken in the Amazon basin. At a recent meeting, Yaron Matras, who speaks 13 languages, played a recording of a British Romani speaker made in the 1950s. He said that British Romani is now ((2)) at the level of extinction, and he is ((3)) looking for the alleged four or five families in Wales who still speak it. There is no shortage of languages. At the last count there were about 6,000 , but only 4% of them are spoken by 96% of the people in the world. About 10 languages, including English, Arabic, and Hindi, are spoken by more than 100 million people each. No one needs to worry about them. But the little languages with little chance of survival need help. According to a professor at the University of Manchester, people are aware of threats to ecology and of species dying out, but they don't realize that we are leaving languages to die out. It is true that every languages is the repository of the culture of the people who speak it. When we lose the last speaker, we lose the people's cultural memory.

• 次の英文の中のある箇所の意味について教えてください

The study suggests people who speak two languages may find it easier to pay attention than those who can speak only one language. It found differences in the way bilingual brains and the brains of people who speak one language process speech sounds. Bilingual people are better at picking out a syllable such as “da” or “ta”, even when other people are talking at the same time. That difference in hearing also seems to improve the attention and memory of those who speak more than one language, they say. “Because you have two languages in your head, you become very good at choosing what is relevant and what is not. You are a mental juggler,” says Nina Kraus, a professor of neurobiology at Northwestern, who was part of the study team. 1.4~5行目のBilingual people are better at picking out a syllable such as “da” or “ta”の意味はわかるのですが、いまいちピンときません。da, taの音節を識別するというのは具体的にどういうことですか? 2.第二段落3~4行目のyou become very good at choosing what is relevant and what is not.の意味がよくわかりません。relevantはここではどういう意味で、what is relevant and what is notを選ぶのがうまくなるというのはどういう意味ですか? わかる方解説のほどよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? ***"check it out/check that out" is just a way of saying "look at this/that!" You can say it about pretty much anything like a song, movie, book, TV Show, website etc. Some people will say things like "check her out" or "check him out," and when they do that it has a sexual connotation.

• 添削してください。

I researched that why some people belong to organization like gang. It because gangs acceptable gently young people who isolated from the world and lived in oneself. This movie is a friendship story and comedey that Kumiko who wanted fellows and became a Yankee, and Himiko who wears Kimono live in oneself and wanted no friends. 「どうして人は暴力団などの組織に所属するのかを調べました。 暴力団は、世間から孤立し、一人で生きてきた若者を優しく受け入れてくれる、からだそうです。 この映画は仲間が欲しくて暴走族になったクミコと、仲間なんて欲しくないと、一人で生きているヒミコの友情物語であり、コメディです。」 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 The interesting in this movie is train man’s friends never appeared, and he sought to help people that they have never met each other once and only on network. He had not girlfriend before he met “HELMES”, he did not know how to invite her to date. He understand it is shameful things, so he can only to talk with people who do not know each other face. (電車男の友人が一人も登場せず、最後まで彼はネット上の顔も知らぬ人間たちに助けを求めつづけるという部分が面白かった。彼はエルメスに会うまで彼女がいたことがなく、デートの誘い方すらわからない。それがみっともない事だということは理解しており、だから相談できる相手は見知らぬ人しかいない。) ・HELMESというのは彼女の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

感謝祭について英作しました。ネイティブの方からみてもおかしくない 文章をかけるようになりたいと思っています。 どなたか添削していただけるとありがたいです。 直訳ではないですが、言いたいことは下の日本語のようなことです。 よろしくお願いします!!! We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Japan, but there are some restaurants where you can have Thanksgiving dinner in the cities like Tokyo. I think this is because many American people are living/staying here. This year, I dined out with some of my friends. Believe it or not, it was my first time in my life to eat turkey. It was good!! 日本では感謝祭を祝うことはありませんが、東京のような都市では(感謝祭の) 食事ができるレストランはあります。ここに住んでいるアメリカ人も多くいるから だと思います。今年私は友達と食事に行きました。信じられないかもしれませんが 私は生まれて初めて七面鳥を食べました。おいしかったです。

• エッセイ(添削希望)

お願いします、以下文法をチェックいただけませんでしょうか。 According to Richard A. Kasschau in Understanding Psychology, the diverse talking and learning psychotherapeutic methods, the remedy combat sufferer who is still socially adaptive people. the other people are ineffective who cannot good judgment or inflict harm on themselves or others. Schizophrenic patient are administered antipsychotic medicine. It is most noted for the drug of schizophrenic disorder is phenothiazines. It includes Thorazine and Stelazine.