Why do some people join organizations like gangs?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I researched why some people join organizations like gangs. It seems that gangs provide acceptance to young people who have been isolated from society and have lived on their own.
  • This movie tells the story of Kumiko, who wanted friends and became a Yankee, and Himiko, who prefers to live on her own and doesn't want any friends. It is a friendship story and comedy.
  • The movie explores the reasons why people join gangs, highlighting the fact that gangs offer a sense of acceptance and community to individuals who have felt isolated and rejected by society.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください。

I researched that why some people belong to organization like gang. It because gangs acceptable gently young people who isolated from the world and lived in oneself. This movie is a friendship story and comedey that Kumiko who wanted fellows and became a Yankee, and Himiko who wears Kimono live in oneself and wanted no friends. 「どうして人は暴力団などの組織に所属するのかを調べました。 暴力団は、世間から孤立し、一人で生きてきた若者を優しく受け入れてくれる、からだそうです。 この映画は仲間が欲しくて暴走族になったクミコと、仲間なんて欲しくないと、一人で生きているヒミコの友情物語であり、コメディです。」 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

I researched [that->削除] why some people belong to [organization(s)] like [gang(s)]. * ここは、一般論として単数あつかいしたほうが良いです。 ⇒ why a people may want to be a part of an organization like Japanese Mafia. アメリカのマフィアが同じかどうかわからないのでJapanese Mafiaとするほうがよいでしょう。 It because [gangs → such an organization] [acceptable -> accepts] [gently young people → young people gently] who [isolated → is isolated] from the world and [lived in oneself → lives alone]. * 真実としての一般論なので、現在形でつづるべきでしょう。 This movie is [a friendship story and comedey → a comedy of a friendship between two girls;] [that Kumiko who wanted fellows and became a Yankee → Kumiko, who once joined a delinquent group to find buddies], and Himiko [ who wears Kimono live in oneself and wanted no friends → , who loves wearing Kimono, lives alone and doesn't want any friend]. ちょっとKumiko, Himikoの説明がもっさりしちゃいますが、取り敢えず。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 詳しく説明していただき大変参考になりました!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I looked i nto the reason why people join gangs. I u nder stand that ganga are nice to the young who are isolated from t he world and live alone. This film is a comedy based on the friendship between Kumiko, who wanted to be a part of a group and Himiko, who lives alone.

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!! 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を添削してください

The two girls changed little by little as they met each other. Despite Kumiko became a Yankee sought to fellow, eventually she leave the organization sought to fellow by met Himiko. (二人はお互い出会うことで少しずつ変わっていきます クミコは仲間を求めてヤンキーになったにもかかわらず、仲間を求めて最終的には組織を抜けた。) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削して欲しいです

そしてクミコがヤンキーになった背景には何があるだろうか。 彼女はルールに縛られた世界(彼女にとっては、家庭や学校)が嫌だった。 よって彼女がヤンキーになった背景には、世間への反発や自由への憧れがあったと言えるだろう。 What is the background behind that Kumiko became a Yankee? She hate the world that a world bound by rules (such as family environment and school life for her). That is why she became a Yankee seems to react against the world, and yearn for the free. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を添削してください

東京にしか売っていない着物を買うクミコの目には、イオンでありふれた服を買う阿倍野(地域名)の住民たちが、画一家された消費生活を送っているように見え、狂っていると感じるのだ。 よって、クミコが着物を身にまとうのには、住民たちの消費生活の反発や、江戸時代への憧れからあると思われる。 Kumiko's eyes that purchasing Kimono that are only sold in Tokyo seemed to be feel they are crazy that people who live in Abeno and buy clothes in Aeon. Therefore, the reason why Momoko wears Kimono seems to be react against consumer life of residents, and from longing for the Edo era. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

I posted about my summer on facebook. I researched and found that it tends to easy to obtain Likes when I posted holidays. I thought that 10 am is the best time to look my post, because 11:00 am is busy to ready for lunch and I found people who wake up at 9:00 am is most common in holidays on average. 「私の夏についてfacebookで投稿しました。調べると、土日に投稿するといいねを稼ぎやすい傾向にあるとわかりました。10時は私の投稿を見てもらうのに最適な時間だと考えました。なぜなら11時だと昼の準備で忙しいからです。また平均的に土日は9時に起きる人が多いとわかったからです。」 少し長くてすみません。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

Due to the collision with the truck, the cabbage and Momoe had been loaded on the fluttering in the air and falls to the ground. After that, Momoe got up and the driver woke up too. The windshield of truck cracked, and the ground was scattered with cabbage. However, Momoe rides the motorcycle and run away to help Himiko again without any with no regard to for him. Despite cause an accident from she in not paying attention, she turned herself eyes to the driver or truck and went to the Himiko. In other words, Momoko is interested in someone who she can not understand, trying to help Himiko who is essentially similar to herself. トラックとの衝突により、荷台に積んであったキャベツやモモエの体は宙に舞い、地面に落ちる。その後モモエは起き上がり、運転手も目を覚ました。 トラックのフロントガラスにはヒビが割れ、地面にはキャベツが散乱している。しかし、モモエはそんなことは御構い無しに再びヒミコの元へ助けに向かうため、バイクに乗って走り去る。 彼女は自分の不注意のせいで事故を起こしたにもかかわらず、運転手やトラックには目も向けずヒミコのところへ向かう。 つまり、モモエは自分にとって理解できない他者には目も向けず、自分と本質的に似ているヒミコだけを助けようとするのだ。 こちらの上の英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

ある映画についてのペーパーです。 「自然の側からすると、エボシたちは悪である。しかしエボシが悪者かと聞かれるとそうではない。彼女は病気を持っている人々(劇中に出てきた包帯を巻かれた人たち)や女性など、社会的立場の弱い人の人権を認め、居場所と仕事を与えている。それが証拠に、彼女は住民から慕われているのがわかる。」 From the side of nature, Eboshi and other people are evil. However, I think that when asked if Eboshi is bad, it is not so. She acknowledges the human rights of people who weak social standings and giving to live place and jobs, such as women and people who have sickness (people wrapped in bandages). The evidence shows that she is endear by residents. 日本語から英語にしたので、英文が間違っていないか添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

After finishing this movie, I thought that two girls turned well. However I had a little doubt in the scene that caused the car accident. Early in this film, Momoe looking around the inhabitants and said that they are crazy. And at the climax of the movie, Momoe rushed down on a motorcycle and scrryed to help Himiko. Momoe who was indifferent to others, lay herself life on the line to help Himiko. At first glace, Momoe is regarded as "grown". この映画を見終えて、私は2人の女の子はいい方向に変わったと思った。 しかし、事故を起こしたシーンで少し疑問を抱いた。 物語の序盤、モモエは住民たちを見て、狂っていると言っていた。 そして物語のクライマックスでの事故シーンではモモエはヒミコを助けるため、バイクに乗って無我夢中で疾走した。 他人に対して無関心だったモモエが体を張って彼女を助けるまでになった。 一見すると、モモエは「成長した」と捉えられる。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください。

ある映画についてのペーパーです。 「実際、タタラバの人たちが生きていくためには木を切る必要があり、それができなくなってしまいタタラバを追いやられてしまうと武士が支配する世界で差別や不当な扱いを受けてしまう。包帯で体を覆っていた人々はおそらく生きていけないだろう。 監督はこのような包み隠すことのない事実をも表現したかったのではないだろうか。 つまりタタラバの人たちにとっては、森を壊すことは生きために必要な手段であることがわかる。」 In fact, people who live in Tataraba need to cut the trees to live, and if it can not be done and turn residents out of the Tataraba, they will be receive discrimination and unreasonable treatment in the world dominated by Samurai. Those wraooed with bandage probably will not live in such world. I wonder if the director wanted to express such uncapaciated facst as well. Thus, it turns our that breaking the forest is necessary means to live for Tataraba people. ・世界をそのままworldと表現したのですがあっているでしょうか? ・そのほか、英文が間違っている箇所があれば添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

However, as I have already describe, both two girls became Gyaru and Yanki is very resemble. I thought that Momoe is totally different way of thinking from Himiko, but she realized that there are similarities in fact, and she came out of her shell. If Momoe really mature, she should reach out to other people who are essentially more different. The other people symbolizing it is a man of a greengrocer who does not appear in the original novel. 「しかし、すでに明らかにしたように、 2人の女の子がヤンキーとギャルになった背景は、とても似ているのである。 モモエはヒミコとは全く別の考え方をしていると思っていたが、実は似ている面があることに気づき、彼女は少しずつ心を開くようになった、という考え方もできるのではないだろうか。 もし、モモエが本当に「成長」したのであれば、本質的にもっと異なる他者に も手を伸ばすはずだ。 それを象徴する他者こそ、原作には登場しない八百屋の男である。」 (ちなみにギャルとヤンキーについては日本ではどのような人物なのか説明済みです) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

The antiwar movement gradually broke off. (反戦運動は次第に分裂しだした。) Some of the people who participated in the antiwar movement thought it was to protect more violently in order to complete end the war. (反戦運動に参加している人の中には戦争を完全に終らせるためにはもっと暴力的に抗議することだと考える人達がいた。) In other words, it means that violence should be competition with violence. (つまり言い換えると、暴力には暴力で対抗するべきだ、ということであった。) Strike accompanied by violence resulted in the loss of some lives. (暴力を伴うストライキは何人かの命を失う結果になった。) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。